Why surrender to the chaos gods

Lord Mournig

My goodness, are we all saddists or what.. 100 posts and still going!! well we do have 10,000 years to work on.. :lol:

Haha, so the puss bag is finally in the game... about time followers of Nurgle, we thought your little daemon world was anti-virus bombed :P None the less, we care not for your thoughts and opinions oh puss ridden and disease ridden pawn... Im surprised you have lasted all this time, i would have thought your decaying body would have stopped showing any signs of life millenia ago... I dont know who is worse, the putrid warriors of Nurgle, or the dust warriors of Tzeentch..

:P whoever said the loyalist statement, that be darn funny... inter-legion war is one thing, inter-space marine war is another...

I dunno.. i cant argue for this much longer...

I shall enjoy the day, if it ever comes, where I may cross blades with you, Servant of Khorne. There you shall see you the fore sight of Tzeentch serves those who follow him. And I ask you, why would I try to control you, when I can kill you? The enjoyment is so much more.

Ahh, it seems to me some one has the taint of Slaanesh!

The enjoyment is so much more.
Yes, yes, follow those thoughts.

You have heard my words, now hear what Slaanesh whispers to you.

Or perhaps you are hearing the call of Khorne?

And I ask you, why would I try to control you, when I can kill you?

Ah, the delicious flavor of a confused mind.

Set your thoughts free, torture him, play with him. Make him feel his death aproach! And then with seductive blade cuts, drain the life from him. But let him know that death will not be the last of him! Oh no, his uses continue after his death. In the arms of Slaanesh will he find his pleasures.

Ah, is that a soul I hear screaming?

Scuzzlebutt, it seems like our arguement is going to end exactly the same way as my arguement with Refuse. For chaos is full of contradictions, and every point you make I can throw back at you, and the same vice-versa. In my arguement with Refuse it turned out that the only thing that we could agree on is that we should fight each other....

Quote:

I shall enjoy the day, if it ever comes, where I may cross blades with you, Servant of Khorne. There you shall see you the fore sight of Tzeentch serves those who follow him. And I ask you, why would I try to control you, when I can kill you? The enjoyment is so much more.

End Quote

...and the same seems to be happening here. Perhaps it is that this is what chaos truly means, pure anarchy where no order can be established. Or maybe its just me.

But there is one more point I will make to you, son of Tzeentch. You cannot be the master of all arts, for all time consumed learning the lore of sorcery is time which I and my followers have spent learning the arts of the hand. Pummel us at long range if you will, but do not expect to conquer us at close-quarters, for this is where the legions of Khorne are the undisputed masters.

And I too shall enjoy the momment when we cross blades, and when your fragile blade fails to the cruel stroke of my axe, and your gifted eye of Tzeentch serves no purpose other than to gaze upon the cold steel of my unforgiving weapon, then you will realize that your foresight holds no purpose for you in the midst of combat. The followers of Tzeentch believe in destiny, and if it your destiny to die at my hands then how will you escape it? Or will you try, like the fallen Ahriman, to outsmart the will fo your god?

Ponder these words, Pawn of Tzeentch.

To the Followers of Slaanesh:

You insult and mock freely, declaring your dedication to the decedant fool of a God you follow with your garish colours.

Children of Alphasarus.

Yes, I do mock and insult freely. I do. It is in my nature. As to my clothing, I am sorry you mistake me. Mine is the darker brooding nature of Slaanesh. I fear the garish colors you see are for the initiates, those whos minds are not as jaded as mine. A simple hue or sonic cacaphony mean little to me. My tastes run to the extreme.

If you wish new sensations so, I invite you to challenge our Legion. We will gift you with the sensation of loss, grief and shame as we shatter your lines, as we rend you limb from limb.
Oh, you do promise us such exquisite pleasures. Thank you. And know that I offer you the same, but I shall not let you die at the end. Oh no. You shall sit at my feet and be my plaything for as long as your body can endure. And then, I shall add your soul to my collection.

You mock the ascension of our Lord Alpharius, he freed himself from the restraints of reality. To toss away the physical ties set upon him by the Carrion Emperor from birth and give himself to the cold, unfeeling steel.

Yet a follower of the perverted God of Pleasure would not understand such ideals.

Not understand? My, you are lost. I have freed myself from every reality but my own. And you say I do not care about your lost morals, or primachs? I do not find the steel unfeeling. Quite the opposite. I find myself drawn to understanding the nature of all the legions, of the Imperium, and the other races. Though this understanding I can find what drives you, your desires, your failures and your glories. Of course, the reasons for this are my own. To break your spirit and leave you as but a trite plaything for my minions.

I name your Lord and Primarch Nanny to a child of perpetual darkness.
I am baffled. I have struck a nerve. I am sorry, I only sought to enlighten you. Come, visit me, your cares shall be as the smoke in a storm. When I am done, your life shall begin anew.

To give yourself freely to the beckoning scythe of Death and welcome the unfeeling Darkness beyond, this is what you fear?

Fear, truely that would be a joy. I have not felt fear in quite a long time. The racing of my blood for the fear of death. The fear of a wound. The fear of a loss.

Again, you misunderstand us. We do not fear. If anything we would be joyous to feel such a simple emotion.

I laugh at your weakness and terror.

Ah, again, two other feelings I haven't felt since I was but a mortal. To think that I would have such emotions is to compliment me. Ah, how nice to have these emotions run through you.

But I digress. Know this that I do not anger, nor fear. I know not the meaning of Terror nor weakness. I have indugled myself on emotions that would strip a normal man bare, and leave him a husk. I tinker with these emotions in mortals, I am not privy to them myself. Just as I no longer feel lust, or passion. I have not been so for quite some time.

++ Lord Commander Bowman

as a nurgle player .. i think death guard is under represented here.. COMON PPl say something for nurgle... anyway here is my word.

To all khorne followers:

listen well and listen good. it maybe true that u have the most followers now but is it not true with every kill, with every world conquered in khorne's name, nurgle's power also increase? is it not true that when every men and women died, nurgle stand to benefit? for nurgle relish in decay and pestilence, the more victim u have, the more power nurgle have. the more ppl died by the sword or bullet or by time, the more power nurgle possess. is it not true that followers of knorne are willing to sacrifice themselves so the blood god can add their skulls to his throne? with every death, with every stroke of the blade, nurgle's power increase because ur rotting corpse left behind still serve one purpose.. and that purpose is only for nurgle. not anyone else.

To all slaanesh followers:

You delight in pleasure and pain. but while u r satisfying ur need, u lost sight on whos ur daddy. Father nurgle is not please with u, little boy. father nurgle sees how you waste ur time listening to punk rock where u should have been out killing people so father nurgle can feed off the rotting dead. you are like a little squig who thinks he is all that but u know what? ur nothing. shape up and ship out.. father nurgle is gonna kick u out of the house ( the warp) and force you to get a job. cut ur hippy hair and once u grow some pubic hair then u can contend with the men.... little boy.

To all tweetch followers:

you suck.... father nurgle is displease with you and we will wipe u off the face of the universe.

To all other non- nurgle followers:

i have only one thing to say and it is all in our motto. " Pull my finger."

sorry guys. i run out of fluff. i hope u understand the power of nurgle now that it is clearified that death also serves its purpose to father nurgle. not only khorne..

I agree with you LAP. I think we should just leave it be and start picking of Refuse.

To the follower of Nurgle:

I am amazed that a follower of Khorne can be more eloquent than you. And the universe has on face so how would you wipe us of of it? Ahh, the pitful rant of a dieseased mind. I will not waste words on such, until it gets a better argument.

To LAP ( last reply, I swear. I hope this will end it)

Alass for you, the daemon weapon gifted to me is strong enough to deflect the blows of the servants of khorne. I may be not be equal to a servant of Khorne in the arts of hand to hand combat, but I am more than capable. If you see the stroke of the axe, is it not easier to parry? Foresight has its places in combat. And if it is the will of my patron, that I die in combat with a worthy opponent, so shall it be.

and to Refuse

not every servant of Tzeentch is a master of fate. Some are warriors, with a sense of "honour", as a servant of Khorne would put it. To face and defeat a worthy opponent in combat is an enjoyable experience, not always a perversion.

if realy a loyalist should answer it'll change this thread into a massacre! :lol:

OOC: really, you think so... :P

here goes, let the massacre commence: :P

Daemon worshipping scum, it matters not to me that you bicker pettily between yourselves, the Immortal God-Emperor shall guide you all to my blade eventually. Your Daemon Gods will desert you as my nemesis blade passess through your flesh.

the Word of the Emperor is true, and no amount of seductive whisperings shall ever stay my hand, or guide me from the Emperor's chosen path. you shall all be smite down before my fury, your corpses burned and your planets subjected to exterminatus.

your self destructive nature only helps me in my task of exterminating you all like the insects that you are.

no daemons shall protect you, as banishment awaits them every time they manifest into the material universe that is the realm of the God-Emperor. the Grey Knights shall see to that. every time Daemons are banised to the warp, we wait. we wait until it comes the time when they are free to manifest themselves again, and then we will strike, banishing them back to the warp-hells from whence they came.

it is inevitable that you shall all cross blades with my ordos. it is inevitable that you shall all fall beneath our nemesis force weapons, our psycannons and our cleansing flames. it is inevitable that you chaos scum will be obliterated by the true warriors of the Imperium, the holy order of the Grey Knights.

fear me, Daemon-worshippers, for i see all, and my blade shall remain ever sharp, ever ready.

++++++Brother Captain Benelek, Grand Master of the Grey Knights, Ordo Helican.++++++

OOC: just couldnt resist, i expect a thrashing from LAP, Refuse and Angelus Sanctus, at least. dont dissapoint me, all of you :P :P

OOC

Why i outta make you a new waste disposal unit!! and not the of the garbage bin variety!! :lol:

Have you any idea what trouble you have now unleashed upon us all?!?! and this is still me OOC!!!! Be glad its after 1am here, 'cos the thrashing i bestow upon you wont be as severe! But you have indeed opened up Pandora's Box, and all i can say is, i hope you can handle it boy....

--To the Defenders of the Corpse on the Golden Throne

You fool.. you DARE fight us on OUR terms... you are either brave or stupid... i can decide which.. although i do lean towards the latter...

You care enter our eye and call us daemon worshipping scum... i would watch that tongue of yours carefully grey knight... for you might find yourself without it very very soon... Immortal Emperor, i laugh at that statement... He is not immortal.. he is a decaying corpse, on the borderline of life and death, your daily sacrifices keeping the old bag alive... He couldnt guide sheep... and thats what the Imperium now is, a flock of sheep with no shepard... You acuse us of bickering between ourselves, but what of the Imperium, especially the 'mighty' Inquisition... if you truly want to see us gone, why spend time searching through your own loyal forces for our beloved chaos taint when you could gather your forces and attempt to bring us down... You cant... why... because you are too cowardly... you live in a time where you fear the arising of another Horus Heresy... You spend more time finding chaos taint than you do masasaring our numbers... So while you lower your loyal forces, our forces grow stronger...

You believe your nemesis blade will pass through my flesh.. i think not.. how about, instead i take your beloved blade, and slice you open with it.. and enjoy your screams as i slowly slice you in two... My patron God Slaanesh willnot desert me, he will empower me, and with that power, you can kiss your imperium good bye..

The word of the Emperor.. there was a time that i may have believed in his nonsense, now i know this to be false.. in any case, the emperor is a corpse.. and unlike my foul brothers that follow Nurgle, i dont see the 'immortal emperor' doing much talking... at least warriors of nurgle can still function when they are half decayed... They are much more useful than your corpse of an Emperor.. You may be immune to the whispers of Slaanesh, but Slaanesh does not work on whisper alone..Thus if whispers will not bring you down, our warriors will... And when it happens, we will enjoy the screams of terror you bring us, as we kill you and your emperor's guiding hand...

Insect.... To the warriors of Nurgle perhaps, but alas the followers of Slaanesh are superior to lowly insects... Self destructive nature? blasphemy.. if you knew what we are offered by our God, you would reconsider your thougths very quickly... How do you know our nature is self destructive? you presume all these things on the premise that chaos is evil.. But how about, you come to our side, open your eyes to what we have, and then see whose nature is self destructive.... you will soon see, it is not chaos that has a self destructive nature, but it is you and your corpse following believers, holding onto small fragments of what was once a powerful force..

You assume the followers of Slaanesh to be cowardly like those of the Word Bearers... True, we do use the strength of the daemonettes to aid us in battle, but they are not our fighting force... Our main fighting force, the sons of Fulgrim, who was once the son of the Corpse God you follow... It must burn you so much, that in truth, we share on ancestor, that decayed corpse on the golden throne. the difference is, we have seen the light, while you walk around in darkness, thinking you are making the imperium a better place by purging the taint of chaos... So, you may be able to banish our daemons back to the warp, but they will return.. only in banishing the warp itself will you ever succeed... The sons of Fulgrim will battle you, our daemons will continue to be summoned, and in the end, im afraid, you will lose... No matter how devoted you are to your sickly Emperor, its only a matter of time, before you and your misguided brothers fall to the the screeching sounds of our sonic weapons, the finely crafted blade of our power swords and the allure of Slaanesh... Try as you will to defeat us, you can not win... you see, you desire to us gone, you desire to see the excommunicate legions purged from time and space... its this desire that feeds our lord Slaanesh... In time, your desire to see us eliminated will be your undoing... I have been around for thousand upon thousand of years, i saw the corpse god walk amoung men... time is on my side... and i can wait..

i dont dont the day that the forces of chaos will meet your ordos... whether it be the great warriors of Slaanesh or some other legion, it does not matter.. Although, what you fail to see is, you arent the one walking away... No, you see my misguided brother, you are very much the one who will fall... your weapons, your armour or your faith shall not shield you from our attacks.. On that day, on the battle field, it wont be my forces being purged, but it shall be yours.. Your forces on that day will be purged of all misguidedness and stupidity, and then shall you realise how much of your life was wasted, following the ways of a diseased corpse.. Why do you follow a dead man? he offers no words, no teachings, nothing.. Your Imperium is founded on teachings from millenia ago... Even then, it did not save you... It was unfortunate that the fool Horus couldnt perform one simple task, but for a brief moment in time, the Imperium you worship so much almost fell... So, my misguided fool... indeed it may not have fell, but do you see how easily it was then?! your Imperium has segmented the Space Marine legions so much, you dont have enough forces to defend your holy Terra for more than several days... In time, the horus heresy will occur again, and this time the imperium shall not be walking away from it...

True Warriors of the Imperium, well, i laugh at you... You may be better than your other Space Marine brothers, but you serve millenia old ideals...

I dont fear you Grey Knight... I fear nothing... there is nothing you could threaten me with that would strike any form of fear in me... Ready your blade, but its for a pointless effort... why waste your life fighting a hopeless battle when you can embrace what my Lord Slaanesh can give you... Dont stay ignorant and follow the millenia old corpse... dont follow misguided beliefs, join us, and then, you shall see how much you can truly live for.

Good day to you Brother Captain Benelek, of the Ordo Pelican,

I would have bet that the first Imperial citizen to visit our sanctuary would be of the Ordo Malleus. They do so like to watch us.

No, my mind wanders, which of us are the users of Daemons? I wonder that point. I am sure in your travels you have run across a small chapter of the Adeptus Astartes called the Exoricists? Quite a fun bunch, seems they were all possessed by some daemons. I too have possessed, but mine welcome the daemons.

Oh, and I think I have seen some of your Inquisitional friends. They too have a retinue, much like mine. Though they had a Daemonhost. Quite odd for the banishers of Daemons if you ask me. Perhaps they have seen the true light.

And about your inevitabilites. My Lt. Commander has met your Ordo. And many of your brothers. I have captured some images of him to show you. He was most pleased when I told him why.

You can see him standing next to me (I am the one on the left, as if you couldn't guess).

The command staff of the 29th Emperor's Children Great Company.

And incase you don't graps the importance of that picture, I took a close up.

Lt. Command Barry

Please notice he has met your brothers. And he thanks them for their weapons!

But enough of him, lets get back to you shall we? Yes.

So I may respond to each of your points, let me summarize them.

Insult, threat, threat, insult, threat, Emperor be saved, threat, threat, sharp blade.

Ah, now my response. And I shall put it in the same tone as your words.

In 10 Millenium you have not stopped me. For 10 Millenium I have served my dark lord in this universe. Your life is but a pinprick of light in the burning halo that is my radiance. While you will be dust in the ground, I will live ever eternal. Ten thousand of your Chamber Militant will I break upon my knee. And if we meet, you will live, I promise you. And though you may not break, your body will be broken, your soul replaced with that of a daemon you so desire to banish. I shall have you dance about your fallen brothers, and when I am done, I shall unleash you as a daemon host upon the universe.

But do not fear me, for I will be your salvation, I will meet your sharp blade with a perversion so great, that your very soul will be forfeit. But look to the dark places in your soul, find comfort in each day you have not met me. The day you see my radiance, shall be the day the emperor looses yet another servent to my Prince.

++ Lord Commander Bowman

OOC

Refuse, your VERY good at this... Heh heh.. well im glad to be on the same side as you for sure! :lol:

Heh Heh Ordo Pelican... Ahh dear...

so much for the inquisition for being a threat...

oh well... another 10 pts for Slaanesh and nothing to the Ordo Pelican... :P

To the True Slaves to Darkness, the Shadow at the foot of the Corpse God's Throne:

The Imperium is a corpse. Humanity is tied to it, as the dying to the dead. The only way in which they can escape this bonding is through the everlasting glory of Chaos. We threw off these shackles of oppression long ago, on our path of salvation. The Lost and the Damned are we, paladins and warriors of the dark powers, but lost only to the eye of the Corpse-God. We were lost yet we have been Found, each to his own path, for the Chaos Gods will accept all with the courage to take their path.

Why do you still remain in service in a society wracked by decay? The Imperium will dissolve and only the fools that remain to defend it will be left. The Lost and the Damned I name you. You stray from the path that your hearts truly desire to take. For what flaw in your character is it that will serve to consume you? Is it the desire to kill, to maim, to bestow your deadly gifts upon us? Then perhaps you seek the path of Slaanesh, where you are encouraged to satisfy every whim, every pleasure, at the pain of your fellow brothers. For they are weak, do you not see? They are as you are now, tied like slaves to the golden throne of the fallen Emperor of Mankind.

Or do you feel the rage in your hearts, do you seek anger and vengeance against your enemies? Pride and honour, all turn to contempt in the Eye of Madness. The path of Khorne is open to your soul, and as your soul thirsts for our blood it continues to beckon you. Your service in the corpse-god will be out-lived by your own flaws.

Do you wish to see the continuation of your own society? For it will simply continue to decay, to dissolve, to rot with time. The path of Father Nurgle will see to the death of the Imperium, if it is not brough about quickly by the chosen of Chaos.

Or is it the Path of Tzeentch that beckons you? You already seemed learned in the arts of cowardice, the lore of sorcery and ethereal power. Do you not wish for control over us, or do you wish to be out-witted all the more by your chosen enemies?

The tendrils of chaos already claw deep into your heart, slave of the False Light. It is true that you would not hesitate to deliver exterminatrus onto a planet that may hold millions of innocents, is it not? And as you revel in the psychic feedback of their collective death screams, I am sure that something inside you will stir, dark and ancient feeling stirred by the greater evil of Chaos Undivided, and in the warp, something will smile.

For now you see that each path is open to you. Yet I sense that you too are deluded by the corpse god's fantasy. Did you not see how we fought with vigour and strength at our time at redemption? Heresy, you call it, yet it was the one time when truth was revealed forever, and so the results all the more catastrophic.

Our daemons have no need to protect us. For while you are mastered in the art of banishing the daemon, we exalt it through the form of our own bodies. Each follower of Chaos is the server of the pantheon or one of its members, and the soul of each is sealed in a blood-pact with the daemonic power he worships. So bare your blade at me and utter the rites of incantation, for the flesh is strong and the flesh is willing. It is the Chaos Space Marines that will triumph over the Ordo Malleus, for shielding every depraved soul is a strong and willing body of honest human flesh.

So is it our Destructive nature that you emphasise? Know this Hypocrite, as you look upon us, the abhorration that your eyes see is the embodiement of human nature. All the 'flaws' which you hide (in fact we call them the greatest human virtues) have been immortalised in our betrayal (or redemption, again in our eyes). Pride and hate, both are greatly prized in the Realms of Chaos, and it seems as if you bear them both.

Banish the Warp-creatures to whence they came, but do not expect for us to be idle during the time until they manifest once more. And in that time, we Shall wreak a bloody carnage among your ranks untold by any before. We are not dependant on daemons, and we are not the creatures of shadow ourselves, though they serve us well as allies in times of need.

It is inevitable that you shall cross blades with my legion. It is inevitable that you shall fall before our brazen glaives, our cruel axes and our cleansing blades. It is inevitable that you Imperial scum shall be obliterated by the true warriors of Chaos, the legions of Chaos, the Lost and the Damned.

Blessed by the Emperor you may be, but you are cursed in my eyes. Yet, as you shall see, you are not that different from us after all.

To the True Slaves to Darkness, the Shadow at the foot of the Corpse God's Throne:

<<<<OOOC>>>>>

Nice intro!

Very nice. Ooh, I should have thought of that.

Insult, threat, threat, insult, threat, Emperor be saved, threat, threat, sharp blade.

:P :P

i'm thinking i'm kinda responsible for encouraging loyalist posts... the thread will grow ever so steadily to over 10 pages... the B&C's bandwith will go out of the wazzo and someone's gonna go mediaeval on my butt for changing the B&C into a single thread where chaos an loyals argue :P

ups :lol:

good start Turel, i'm so out of it, i can't come up with something without repaeating myself over and over again but i think i may use REFUSE's way of telling the words

your last one was realy good LAP

insult, threat, we'll eat your children, insult, terror, agony, corpse, insult insult, most gravely threat, rusty nails, the night is watching you,

Thanks for the compliments. Turrelheim, what do you think of the replies of those from whom you expected a thrashing? All have replied so far. And where's Tzeentch's angle on this?

Is anyone planned on planting a wake up call in the Space Marine forums like in the Nurgle one? I won't, but if it was done....well let's just say this would be a really LONG thread. Of course, it might spiral out of control, which would be a bad thing, as we already have a group of people who seem to be regularly posting great replies on this topic and I wouldn't want them to be lost in a sea of space marine rants.

Only joking, slaves of the Imperium!

As it is written in The Words of Lorgar, the Apocrypha of Obadiah, Canticle 12, Verses 1 through 4:

1. Remember, my Brethren: the path of Truth is narrow and difficult. To either side of the narrow road lies damnation through servitude to the Dark Powers; our calling remains higher than total devotion to anyone Principality. Recall my words, and meditate upon them day and night so as to let none dissuade you from the True Words. The very essence of Chaos is to entropy, dissolution, self-destruction. But no, Brothers! Our glorious task is to bring order and structure to the worship of the Truth, the Four Powers as One. Let none turn you aside from this most holy calling!

2. But they will try, and you will be tested to your limits. The Dark Lords, though they crave our worship, do despise our Undivided nature. Each one will tempt and lure you beyond all human understanding. But you will remain strong! My Words of Truth will be ever in your ear, ever etched upon your mind! To fall prey to the ruinous powers is to forsake eternally the way of the Word Bearer, to be cast into the pits of depravity and debauchery the Dark Lords so favor. We do not worship in vain. We do not worship without forethought and intent. We do not worship blindly, like those fools already sold into spiritual slavery to their Chaos Gods. No, my Worthy Ones. We worship with clear minds and joyous hearts, knowing that our Masters Undivided are much greater than the sum of their individual, often insipid parts.

3. So, my Children, listen carefully to my warnings. You have no allies in this struggle but your discipline, and my Holy Words and teachings. By not only resisting, but mastering the Ruinous Powers, you will arise to the same level of understanding as I have, and be crowned a Daemon Prince of Chaos Overall. Though I cannot claim to wield forces greater than the Four, my position at the apex of their aspects and strengths gives our Brethren power unmatched by their own pet Legions; chained, leashed, and gagged as they are. Verily, my Kin: our position is one of such strength that the Four vie daily for our supplications and Worship. The potency of our Praise is so great, that it has often been the deciding factor in the internecine struggles that the Ruinous Powers so often dabble in. So greatly do they desire our Adoration that they commit their Daemonic servants to our every whim, even their most powerful pet Beasts bow and kneel at our beck and call! And this I tell you in secrecy, my revered Priests. These Daemonic entities they are not the sum total of what they are willing to pay for our services. Verily, I tell you the truth: often have the Dark Lords dispatched their pet Legions on diverse tasks, at my command. The Four Great Forces are wise beyond our comprehension; and what wisdom would withhold mere toys, their leashed Legions, when we offer them the very fiber they lack: spiritual Bread and Water.

4. But soft, my Apostates. These matters bear discretion. The Traitor Legions are crude and unwieldy in their unbridled desires. They have not the discipline to undertake a task as weighty and subtle as our own. They are like the clavicles of a keyboard, to be struck when the time is right, to further the advance of our own Holy Hymn. And in this use, they are best left ignorant. Do not boast and lord it over them that they might become bitter and difficult to direct. Like a child working towards a prize, they should be left unawares of the overall Vision. Help the followers of the Red Gore their blood and skulls. Spread corruption and pestilence where those leprous sores who serve the Green Stench deem appropriate. Tolerate, even, the sorcerous machinations of the Changer. Indulge the subjects of the Pink Perversion, in their drug-hazed orgies. For when they are most perfect in their pursuit of what they believe their Lord desires, they are also the most perfect pawns in our grand Design. Remember always: discipline and these life-giving Words will be your Shield and Strength.

Is anyone planned on planting a wake up call in the Space Marine forums like in the Nurgle one?

i posted in the BT forum but i guess i used some bad wording and it got deleted and i got a pm about it so if anyone wants to do it then use nice wards and make sure you say no flaming and its all in fun

*a ghostly voice, seemingly out of nowhere yet all around begins to laugh*

he he he he he he he...

hahahahahahahahaha...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Splendid.

Absolutly splendid.

As the 13th season of absolute war draws near you begin to push farther apart. You who seek to define which form of slavery is the most rewarding and least taxing on your damned souls. You who try to diversify yourselves to each or all of your patrons when you all know, deep in your hearts that none of them takes notice of you. To them your soul is just another plaything in their elaborate cosmic game of four-way-chess. You all seek comfort in each of you masters when in fact they already know how they will use you in their cosmic games. Your life was over the moment you all took your oaths that condemned humanity to a future of savagery, beat, disease, and mutation.

Make no mistake, I am not here to preach the words of that maggot feast whom we all would have died for had he not betrayed each of us through one way or another. God knows he cannot be forgiven for what he did to me and my brothers on Prospero. But no longer can I follow my lord and master Magnus for he is losing the way. The course that we took to save humanity. I stand here now brothers, reduced to nothing more than armour and dust. My mind only kept intact by my magic. Though I fiercely loath this curse it has opened my eyes to the great folly that we all made.

I have no reservations that the Emperor and his most preciouse kingdom must be razed to the ground. However, I still remain true to those whom I swore to protect since my induction into the legion in the city of silver. I still fight for humanity. And do not fool yourselves, those mocking dieties do not care weather the human race snuffs itself out in a orgy of bloodshed and warfare. They only care for their own purposes and for that I can never fight for them either.

So who do I fight for, you say. I fight for a better thing than all of us. I have regained my former purposes and I feel born again. Once Ahriman reaches the Black Library his power will be great enough to do away with the Imperium, and I will add my powers with his. But do not fret my woebegotten brothers for there is still time to realize that mistakes have been made and forsake these false gods and prophets. I will not turn against you all as of yet though. For now we all walk the same path in the goal of destroying the corpse god. I would be more than happy to join this 13th Black Crusade to acheive my means but I make no secret of my other goals. Therefore I must warn you, Do not stand against Ahriman or in either of our paths for we shall brook no annoyances whatsoever in our ultimate quest for the knowledge we need to save humanity from the Imperium and Chaos

WOOHOO! i got my verbal arse kicked! :lol:

i only really put in the grey knights post to stir the pot a little, lets see what i can do to stir it a little more.

++Back in Character (loyalist one, that is)++

lord commander bowman, i spit at you, you perverted scum. how dare you defile the emperors name in such a way?!!!

No, my mind wanders, which of us are the users of Daemons? I wonder that point. I am sure in your travels you have run across a small chapter of the Adeptus Astartes called the Exoricists? Quite a fun bunch, seems they were all possessed by some daemons. I too have possessed, but mine welcome the daemons.
more scum to be purged, just like you.

Oh, and I think I have seen some of your Inquisitional friends. They too have a retinue, much like mine. Though they had a Daemonhost. Quite odd for the banishers of Daemons if you ask me. Perhaps they have seen the true light.

nothing i condone, and ever will. these scum i shall never align myself with, radical filth in need of a good cleansing. *pats gauntlet mounted incinerator*

the rest of your words are nothing to me but worthless lies, i need no deamonic mutations and so called 'gifts' to protect me, i am shielded by my faith in the emperor, and that is all the armour i will ever need.

your big mouth and big words scare me not, heretic. i shall stand before you in time, and when i do it will be your end, not mine. you are pathetic, a maggot hiding in the dark, waiting to mutate even further into a disgusting insect, an insect to be swat.

filth

Slaves to Darkness are we all, not least the slaves of the Corpse God, who cower in the divine shadow of their leader's golden throne. Yet although we acknowledge so and indeed proclaim it, your slavery is hiden away as if bonds of shame. In fact, it seems that some of you are not even aware of the fact.

It does seem that the legions of the Corpse-God are more fragile than you believe, foolish disciple. Your own words have betrayed you, and it is by your own words that I shall condemn you, blind and ignorant follower of the Corpse God.

your self destructive nature only helps me in my task of exterminating you all like the insects you are.
So it is our dividedness, our self-destructive nature, that you seek to exploit? Hypocrisy is a common trait among the Orders of the Corpse God, yet such blind ignorance I have not seen since the days of the heresy. It is true that the legions of Chaos are divided, and not even Abaddon can bind them for long. Yet......

more scum to be purged, just like you.

nothing i condone, and ever will. these scum i shall never align myself with, radical filth in need of a good cleansing. *pats gauntlet mounted incinerator*

Now the reason for your hypocrisy and lies becomes clear, for the legions of Man are as divided as those who turned to chaos. Each faction is split into factions, each in constant arguement and turmoil. For is it not true that you hate the Inquisition, as you have just proclaimed? For you are simply a faction within a faction, loathed and despised by other whom you continue to plot against. For you are truly divided. This is a common weakness, for though we have turned to Chaos, every true human trait has been magnified by our iniquity. Pride, hate, paranoia, and the irony that we are as likely to turn on ourselves as we our to turn on our enemies. Remember back to the Great Crusade and the re-uniting of worlds, was it not that half the victories claimed were against rebel human planets? I remember clearly that my very legion stormed the walls of the basalt citadel at the Cleansing of Arrigatha. A technologically advanced world, yet they were human, as human as you or I.

For this truth proves that we too are as human as you. And although you may purge the daemon with your arts of banishing and cleansing our warriors of honest flesh shall cut you down. For as I have said before and shall say again, you are not so different from us as you think.

Only our eyes have been opened, whilst yours are shut by the unescapable darkness of your Emperor of Mankind, the Corpse upon the throne. It is only he who holds you back from the true glory that is Chaos.

Again the parrots of the glowing corpse speak.

Let me express a quote to lead you to the true understanding of your worship of the enthroned one.

Every principle is a judgment, every judgment the outcome of experience, and experience is only acquired by the exercise of the senses; whence it follows that religious principles bear upon nothing whatever and are not in the slightest innate. Ignorance and fear, you will repeat to them, ignorance and fear -- those are the twin bases of every religion.

haha, this was the first thread i looked at when i got into the chaos forum..

haha... Turelhim got his butt thrashed.. well he knew it was coming.. so at least he had time to tighten his muscles :lol:

Ooers, i like your Slaves to Darkness line LAP... heh heh.. although i would think the Ordo Pelican are the Foot Stool to the Corpse God's Throne...

At least we have only had the Ordo Pelican assault us... hopefully the rest of the Imperium is just as weak and foolish and wont dare walk into our Eye! HAHAHAAAAA!!!

--To the Followers of Lorgar

Meh.. you talk to much.. if you spent less time spreading the word of Chaos and actually fought for a change, you actually might find you will progress somewhere along the line...

--To the Foot Stool of the Corpse God

Shielded by your Faith... how useful is this faith when you find yourself impaled upon my sword??! Fool... You are the flith... you are lap dog to a forgotten Man...

The warriors of Slaanesh are far from 'maggots in the dark'.. If you want maggot, go track down the followers of Nurgle, there you shall find the maggots you so desire... You shall not see us hiding on the battle field, no, you shall see us fighting in the thickest of all battles.. slaying our foes, their screams delighting our senses.... Yours to, will delight us... How can a small band of lap dogs stop the might of a Slaanesh Warband?!?! i spit AT YOU lap dog...

You call us perverted scum... i think not... you are the perverted one, worhsipping false ideals and beliefs.. Ideals and beliefs that died millenia ago when Horus landed the death blow to the Emperor... We are not perverted, we simply free all who come in our way from your Corpse God, showing the true path for man, doing what your 'God' could not do...

Hide behind your misplaced Faith, use your useless nemesis toys... i care not... For neither shall save you. The only thing that can save you now lap dog, is to acknowledge who your true Master is, and to open you mind to the gifts of Slaanesh, and then, may you truly be shielded from lies and arrogance of the false god...

--To the Followers of Ahriman

You follow a misguied man... If tzeentch was bad in hiding behind his magic, Ahriman is clearly worse... He believes Magic is the way, and that by gain access to the Black Library he shall no all... Well i care not for his crusade... i believe his desires for supreme knowledge will lead him to Slaanesh.. Why continue to look for something you know you will not find... You have already been foolish enough to make the legion that you were once a part of your enemy... You believe that mutation is not the way, but Tzeentch, is also the Lord of Mutation... You Ahriman are truly misguided.. you get your powers from a God, knows name you dont believe in... you purge the thousand sons of their bodies to free them from mutation? I am surprised Tzeentch did not smite you down for your arrogance...

Your arrogance will be your undoing Ahriman, if you were as wise as you claim to be, you would change your ways now, before its too late...

Archived