Why surrender to the chaos gods

Lord Mournig

OKAY! THAT'S IT!

I'm switching sides!

Purge the Daemon, Kill the Heretic, Cleanse the Darkness! :lol:

Give me a few hours and I'll be back! :)

(Okay, it doesn't take that long to type out a post, but I don't feel like writing at present. I will be back though!)

Argh noooooooooo, not more stupid Grey Knights :) with their pansy swords and silly storm bolters.. haha...

Meh, im staying aligned to Chaos for this argument no matter what!! hardy har har...

--To All Chaos Legions (except the Emperor's Children)

Ya'll Pansies :lol:

Maybe that will get someones attention.. haha.... :P

Meh, pansy or not, i dont care. We enjoyed being the result of the downfall of the Eldar, i care not if they are xenos, unlike your simple minded patron God. We delight in the pleasure given by the Eldar, stupid fools, now we feed on their regretful thoughts and arrogance. Nurgle ARE disgusting, meh the living filth we must be near.

Human hatred? more like simple lack of intelligence and barbarism... The Eldar knew the potential results for their foolish ness to give into their bliss, now they must live with it, knowing that their great empire lie in ruins thanks to a SINGLE mistake in the past... I care not if they are Xenos, for i delight in pain and suffering, and their's is merely a contribution to that.

Go be with your brainless lacky of a God, go maim, kill, burn, destroy, or whatever you Khorne lapdogs do.. Your blood lusting desires no matter how much you think belongs to khorne, belong to US!

OOC

Heh heh, round 2, coming up!! mwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

To the Slaves of the True Corpse-Gods:

Well, look what I have stumbled upon. A gathering of heretics, worthy of nothing more to be purged by the righteous flame and to be slewed in the holy slaughter. I look upon a feast, and the blade of my nemesis force weapon thirsts as I gaze upon you withered husks of flesh. It thirsts not with the anger of an all-consuming daemon that would slay its owner lest he maintain all his force and concentration to master it, and then in those momments of lapse during the heat of battle to be struck down by his own blade. My blade thirsts with the will of the Emperor, to be a part in his Holy conquest, to purge the heretic and banish the daemon. None can stand against the blinding light, for it is the Light of the Emperor Incarnate, and not even the thirsting pantheon can stand against it.

The only corpses in our Empire are those who have fallen during their work in His Holy Task. Only corpse-god that stains the memory is Horus. For out of a duel, where Horus revealed his last shred of human integrity by challenging the Emperor in a fair fight, there was only one victor. His wounds are but testament to one fact; that it was the Emperor that prevailed. Horus fell, and now is naught but a shame among all of you who still have the honour to feel shame. Call not the God of Mankind a corpse, for the Everchosen of the Pantheon was defeated by Him, and He was the righteous victor. You fled back into the darkness from whence you were enslaved, pitiful and shameless heretic scum.

The Black Legion still remains under the shadow of Horus. Abaddon has shied from the mantle of daemonhood for his true motives are human and that is the only way in which he believes he may achieve his goal. Yet it is his true humanity that betrays him, for he lives still in the shadow of his superior. How can Abaddon stand against Mankind when one so much greater than him could not? Guilt, doubt and shame, all wrack the new 'everchosen' of chaos.

I say this again and I shall proclaim it once more, the God-Emperor of Mankind is not a corpse. Little can be said though, for your chaos 'gods', heretic. Take the Chaos God of Blood and War, the Blood God Khorne. All that he wishes is for death. The spilling of blood, the taking of skulls, the rise and fall of the chainaxe, all of these symbols of Khorne result in death. He does not even care if it is his own followers who are slain. Hypocrite, how dare you name the Emperor a 'Corpse-God' when that is the true nature of your patron? Or, deep inside of you, do you wish that you still served your eternal master?

Horus fell. Horus was weak, yet he had the honour to challenge his foe in a fair fight. That was the last time such honour was displayed among the legions of Chaos. All that is left is the scum of the galaxy, the traitors who fled to the Eye of Madness in Cowardice.

For although you were devoid of your leader, were not we deprived of ours due to injury and loss? You could have perservered, but you were nothing without Horus. Horus made you, and now he is gone, leaving you at the whim of mad gods. You fled before the Cleansing Light. The dark cloud over Warmaster Horus could only block out this light for a short time, for He is the God-Emperor, the Ever-Lasting Light of Mankind.

Do not name my lord a Corpse? For is that not all that Father Nurgle wishes for? All dead, all rotting. Dissolution, death, decay, and a pile of corpses at the foot of the Plague Lord. A smouldering reek would rise up only to greet one of the true Corpse-Gods.

Suffer not the Innocents unto the Gifts of Slaanesh. For here is the God of Cowardice. Spawned from the iniquity of the Eldar, and manifesting in itself their aspect of cowardice. To you I speak, those with the impertinence to call themselves the 'Emperor's Children'. No chosen of the Emperor would show such pathetic display of Weakness. You are nothing without the other legions, for while they assaulted those true to the Light, you skulked in the shadows of Terra, bathing in the pool of your own vice and revelling in its touch. You no longer have honest human strength, you have lost all sense of shame. You disgust me more than the paladins of Nurgle, pathetic follower who seeks only his own short-lived pleasures.

My desires belong not to the Pleasure-lord Slaanesh. I desire only to purge the fallen in the name of the Emperor. I do not desire for dark pleasure taken cowardly from innocents in the shadows, as do the devotees of Slaanesh. I pledge my service openly to the Emperor, and I live out my task in brazen fashion in the open where all can see, not skulking in the shadows like you heretical cowards.

Now we come to the sense of 'Honour'. Too long have I heard the deluded of Khorne pervert this ideal. No traitor legion deserves the title nor the praise. Perhaps Horus may have claimed that praise, but for only a short time.

There is no foe nor any rank more malific than the Traitor. There is no Heresy more unforgivable, no Iniquity as wretched. You had the chance to live and die as the Warriors of Humanity, not the pawns enslaved by mad gods.

Now we come to the Pawn-master Tzeentch. The greatest of the corpse gods, for what else could you describe his legion better as? Hosts for magic, and animated corpses, the Dust and the Damned. Examine yourself before you think yourselves worthy of challenging me, pawns of Tzeentch. Perhaps this is impossible, for you shall reply only when your patron permits you.

I laugh as I see your inane bickering. Then you dare to call us divided? Few legions have fallen since the heresy, and that is due to their individual weakness. The Inquisiton are Loyal to the Race of Man. If it appears that we are working with the agents of Chaos then it is simply a plot to further manipulate your deluded psyche. Yes, we were once divided, but that was at the Height of the Heresy. But that was to be, and we do not hide our shames as the Legions of Chaos do. We are prepared to fight to the last man to purge every last heretic, deviant and daemon-worshipper until the thorn in humanity's side is obliterated.

May your souls rest in the Warp where they belong. Alone and adrift on the Tide. You truly are the Lost and the Damned.

FEAR THE IMMORTAL EMPEROR

For his wrath shall be great upon the traitors of Chaos.

WORSHIP THE IMMORTAL EMPEROR

For he is our salvation.

ADORE THE IMMORTAL EMPEROR

I am glad to live and die in his service.

ABHOR THE DARKNESS; IT IS THE LIGHT THAT ENDURES!

Heretic! Where art thou? Let it be that our paths become entwined, and then I shall gladly end your pain at the end of my storm bolter. Then you shall learn the Strength of the Emperor, and the weakness of the Pantheon of Corpses.

come on BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD i have an iron warriors army as well as the world eaters and there is no greater feeling then making marines use +4 save hoo yeah an summoning bloodletters in front of a front line then a mighty bloodthirster rises all toped of bye the great one Khârn "kill maim burn" there is no greater glory the to kill in c.c. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD no other traitor legion dose this as good as the world eaters and my army wear there mark of khrone proudly i am pround to serve khrone better then some lifelees corpse sitting on a golden throne

(I think I have fully converted! Now I'm even challenging my former patron!)

To the 'Honourable' Kin-Slayers (as Refuse so deftly put it):

And I am proud to serve one who was wounded fighting his own battles for us, not a mad god that would not care if his slaves fell in battle with each other. I proclaim your Lord Khorne the Corpse-God; at the head of the Pantheon of Corpses.

Your death at the hands of your kin will serve only to gladden the heart of your patron. Your corpse shall be testament to the wretched foolishness that is the path of Chaos.

The Lord God-Emperor of Mankind fought his own battle, for our salvation. Tell me, what has your Lord Khorne done for you other than bestow upon you the 'gifts' of frenzy and madness? Daemon-weapons are no match for those blessed by the Light of the Emperor. Your blade shall break before my nemesis halberd, wielded by gauntlets blessed with the Emperor's Blinding Light.

I would rather serve the Emperor on his Golden Throne who was wounded in an honourable fight that secured our Salvation, than a mad god who sits upon his Brazen Throne and cares nothing for the lives of his slaves. It is said that the Lord Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, as long as it flows.

Whether from your veins or mine, your death shall greet your patron who rejoices in any death. He cares naught for your wellbeing, wretched slave. I shall bring death to you and your fellow heretics, and that shall gladden the heart of your god more, He whom you are 'proud' to serve.

Too long have I heard the word 'honour' perverted by the followers of Khorne. If honour is to die uncared for at the hands of your brothers, or to slay innocents who could not defend, then indeed you are honourable in the eyes of your patron Khorne.

He whom you are 'proud' to serve. I wonder if such feelings are mutual. I wonder too, if you will realize this before you see the rising blade of your fellow berzerker, and feel the harsh reality of death.

To the hopeful banashiers of the light, the grey who stands between the light and darkness, the knowers of the dark paths.

Know this my dear pawn of the inquisitors, we are the light of lust, the deacons of desire and the slaves to Slaanesh. Steel your nerves to face us. Think we are slow or lethargic is to invite us. To deny your desires is the chink in the armor of your righteousness. We are that which you fear, the debasement you desire, but are to afraid to grasp.

Again and again, I hear we were not at the battle of the palace for the sunken one. And now I feel the need to enlighten you.

Know this, we did not stand upon the walls to face the playthings of Dorn, nor the winged abomination. And many of our unenlightened brothers point to that fact and say, you did not fight. And for Eons I have held my tongue. But let the truth be told today.

The other forces fought upon the walls, they fought to capture the prize. We didn't. We choose the path of the true devote of Slaanesh. While they focused upon the palace, we held the whole of Terra at bay. They think they were not attacked from behind by the pure blind luck of their being? Or do they assume that the were allowed to ring the Khan because the rest of Terra was asleep. Yes, yes, they do. But where do you think those legions of Terran Guard were. Why were they not harring the legs of the hapless legions of Horus?

Of course they feel they were immune to these attacks. But why were they not forthcomming? The path between the starport and the palace was raized, but what about the rest of Terra. Ah, that was our doing! We held the counter attacks, we kept the Terran Guard busy. Yes, that is a good word for it, busy.

So my dear Grey Night, know that, we are not as slow and dumb witted as you have been led to believe. And know that innocence is a precious commodity. Your lord and master has stripped his empire bare of it. So suffer not the population of the universe to a dull existance.

And more for you. Know that desire is desire. Your desire for my life is as exciting to me as my desire for you soul. Any desire is desire, and all desire belongs to my lord. Your scrolls and pennents will not save you, my corruption is much more than a simple feeling, or fleeting death. Oh, so much more. The suffering of the servents of the Emperor are legendary, even in hell.

To your point of my flesh. No, not weak. As I have pointed out before, my flesh has been tested, by more then just metal. Though trial and torture, my flesh has obeyed me. You claim your flesh to be strong through denial? How quaint, how droll. When we meet I will remember to test your flesh.

So know this, the duration of your lifetime is but a moment to me. I have been alive since before the primachs walked Terra. I have tasted the desires of more souls, then you have seen. I have walked the halls of Terra, Mars, and the Hells of the Eye of Terra. My anger has destroyed worlds, and my passions have destroyed more.

I laugh as I see your inane bickering. Then you dare to call us divided? Few legions have fallen since the heresy, and that is due to their individual weakness. The Inquisiton are Loyal to the Race of Man. If it appears that we are working with the agents of Chaos then it is simply a plot to further manipulate your deluded psyche. Yes, we were once divided, but that was at the Height of the Heresy. But that was to be, and we do not hide our shames as the Legions of Chaos do. We are prepared to fight to the last man to purge every last heretic, deviant and daemon-worshipper until the thorn in humanity's side is obliterated.
Dare, do I dare? Yes, I do. You have factions upon factions. Even your leadership fights umongst itself. You hide your weaknesses in names, and forbidden tomes. Your assassins kill those with the true knowledge of those failings. You claim your slate is clean, ah clean. Wiped clean by the blood of citizens who blindly follow you. It is nothing for you to exterminate a world for free thought, or free desire. How close we are in that, you and I, destroying for the whim of it.

Your history is ripe with the betrayal at your own hands. The Church of the Emperor was almost as devistating as Horus' campaign. The High Pawns of Terra hand out exterminus orders as a child destroys their toys for the fears they become. You are their blade, the weapon of scared children that have never known battle, who would be unfit as a slave, much less to lead any force. Buy lead you they do. Their politicing as dangerous as any of Abaddon's False Crusades.

So look deep at that wich you serve, how different is it from mine? Ah, the free will I have, you shall never have, except at my boot.

Heretic! Where art thou? Let it be that our paths become entwined, and then I shall gladly end your pain at the end of my storm bolter. Then you shall learn the Strength of the Emperor, and the weakness of the Pantheon of Corpses.

And when looking for me, look no further than those to your left and right. For they reflect me, each desire calls me, each act a beacon to me. Your piousness and righteousness is but a facade hiding the fear and loathing you feel for what you are. Below the mindwashed exterior the Imperium has painted is but a man. A man with desires that I will unleash.

I am debauchery incarnate! Your toys are but that. Your flesh will be mine, the soul of the Imperium will feed my hunger, and when it is gone, I will still thirst. And thirst until there is nothing left, and only I exist.

So I say to you

Fear my Immortal hunger

For it will consume you.

Fear my immortal desires

For it will consume you.

Feel my immortal embrace

For all paths lead to me.

Steady your nerve, for the path of the righteous is beset by me

For I will consume your soul.

So I say to you

Fear my Immortal hunger

For it will consume you.

Fear my immortal desires

For it will consume you.

Feel my immortal embrace

For all paths lead to me.

Steady your nerve, for the path of the righteous is beset by me

For I will consume your soul.

way to go REFUSE. that'll be another classic line i think.

but dang, i keep on reading here but i realy can't come up with something myself. cursed writer's block.

To the Refuse of the Imperium; the most Debauched of the Traitor Legions;

The Followers of Slaanesh:

Denial is the very thing that strengthens my soul while weakening yours. For, unlike your proclamations, I have been tested beyond the reach of simple desires. I have faced the lust-daemons of Slaanesh, the bringers of Degradation. For many an age I have hunted the agents of Chaos. We are the Grey Knights, trained for the sole purpose of purging the daemons of Chaos.

I have faced the many-limbed Keepers of Secrets, the pleasure-seeking Daemonettes of Slaanesh. And all have been purged by the flame. I bow down to now desire. There is no chink in my armour, for to deny the desires of the human psyche is to strengthen oneself. Yet perhaps that is something that a follower of Slaanesh could not understand.

Heretic? There is no word to describe such pitiful wretches. Your minds are overthrown, your are addicted to your pleasures, enslaved by them. You have no power over yourselves other than to fulfill your depraved desires.

For I have faced the might of Slaanesh, and I have resisted. Amidst the promise of a thousand pleasures I have stayed true to the Light. I have the strength of mind and strength of will to resist, unlike you, follower of Slaanesh. It is true that like the Eldar that spawned you the human psyche is flawed, this was proved at the Height of the Heresy, when you and your fellow traitors displayed your weakness. But amid weakness there is great strength, and we are the Strength of the Imperium. We shall never fall before you, son of Slaanesh.

I have cast sight upon the nubile bodies of the lust-seeking Daemonettes. I have been subject to the temptation of the Greatest of Daemons. All were purged, whether speared by my halberd or cleansed by the flame. I have faced the might of Slaanesh and yet have not fallen. The same could not be said for you, if you were to be subject to the blinding light of the Emperor.

For if your mind can be overthrown by the youngest of the Chaos powers, then what chance have you against the ageless might of the Emperor? The Emperor created you, and he will destroy you, whether by the exposure to his blinding might or by the hand of one of his followers. The shadows in which you dwell shall be destroyed. All that is in darkness shall be cast into light, and you shall have no deliverance from the lord of Pleasure.

So you dredge up the memories of your Failure at the Heresy. Your words are laden with misgivings. If it is true that Terra was subjected to orbital bombardment to such an extent that the tectonic plates groaned with pain, then what chances would there be for the Terran Guard? Perhaps hiding away in bore-holes in the underground, or at the defense of the Imperial Palace. For not only Space Marines defended the Emperor, also present were his Legions of Imperial Guard (many who turned traitor on the doorstep of the palace, little worse than you and your followers, scum). Perhaps it is true, that while the other legions assaulted the Emperor

Refuse, your last post was brilliant, your best yet I think. What do you think of mine? Is this going to be a topic that never ends?

Chaplain Lazarus, hope you get over your writer's block. :lol:

LAP & Refuse

<bows down in deep respect>

Thank you for a wonderful series of posts- I want to make sure I keep a hard copy of this thread.

To the mods- is there any way we can mark this thread "Gravis"?

It would be great to keep near the top of the threads so that it can be perused as if it were a reference manual.

Cheers

James

aka wargame_insomniac

Refuse, your last post was brilliant, your best yet I think. What do you think of mine? Is this going to be a topic that never ends?

Chaplain Lazarus, hope you get over your writer's block. :lol:

LAP, great as always. :)

Give me a few. :P

To the Proclaimers, those who hide behind the scrolls of the forbidden.

Ah, again you caress me with your words. I read them again and again, wondering at the memories the nubile daemonettes invoke. I find myself drawn to the visions of the daughters of Slaanesh. Few know that they have no form other than the desires of those that see them. Have you not head a hundred description of them, and each being the viewers desire. Some describe them as half-man half-woman, other see them with tentacles or claws. But each find them some how alluring. Truly the nubile daemonettes must have been a joy to behold.

The Daughters of my prince are not so much as lust seeking, as drawn to the lusts. Your description betrays your mind. So you are just a man after all. How delightful. So when you lashed out to bansih them, did you have visions? Were you lashing out at the daemonettes before you, or at some long lost dream? Did your anger fuel the Nemesis toy you wield? Did it do more than just banish the daemon, did it gift them with the power of your desire? How brutal was the stroke?

And know this, you profane my existence, you hunt my being, you despise my actions. But are you so far from me? You strike down the Heretic to the Corpse God. But you deny them that which they seek, freedom. I may enslave or torture, but I do this for my own pleasure with no concern for the desires of my toy. Why do you strike out at those you are sworn to protect?

I ask you, how far you are from me, from my brethren? Your master commands you and you do. You slay those who wish for freedom, for an existence above slavery. But your actions are condemning them to that slavery! Are my acts worse? I do not pretend to justify my actions!

Above all, you need to question your knowledge. You claim that Exterminus is not given lightly? The act alone of viewing my presence is a death sentence in your Imperium. Knowledge of my warp spawned sisters brings imprisonment, torture and death. Gaining knowledge of the Warp and its workings brands one a Heretic. A heretic to what I ask? To the oppressive corpse, and his grey clad warriors. You are truly the Imperiums finest, brining death and suffering to every Imperial Citizen who is unlucky enough to cross your path. Knowledge of your existence alone can cause the average human to ask questions, and that alone is enough reason for you to hand out death. You claim to justify your actions, well know that I express my desires! How alike we are.

So think me addicted to whatever perversity you may envision, you are enthralled with suffering, your presence brings death to those loyal to you. Your inquisitors use humans as tools; your intolerance is my weapon. Your righteousness is my sword. Your citizens rebel against your will. And you lash out and destroy them. Again and again, the forces that oppose your right to rule rise up. And again and again, you justify your existence by destroying them. Where is the free will in that? Where is the justice?

You bow down to no desire except the desire to destroy all who would serve you. I then ask you, who

<<<P.s. I noticed some of the Chaos Codex in your last post LAP.

the tectonic plates groaned with pain

Nice, I had just finished re-reading that.

>>>>

Yep, that was from the Chaos codex, even if it isn't a direct quote. Since this is an argument 'in character' I try to remember what I can from fluff sources, such as the thing about the traitor guardsmen that only rebelled in the middle of the battle right on the doorstep of the Imperial palace. From a White Dwarf, I think.

I don't believe it. That post seemed even better than the last one! I will reply, but I have homework that needs doing :) . Ironically, it is also to do with writing about war, only not in the 41st Millenium. Damn.

By the way, since to my knowledge I'm the only person to have switched sides during this argument, do you think I make a better heretic or loyalist?

Oh, and I'll be replying to Refuse's post......eventually :) .

Archived