Why surrender to the chaos gods

Lord Mournig

• 2 weeks later...

Your ceaseless rantings and calling to arms are so amusing to read, for all of this will never allow you to be victorious even over yourselves. That you should believe that you could ever fufill your evil master's wishes would only influence the weak and simple minded.

When you lay broken, defeated, and staring into the face of those who have defeated you, begging for the mercy not to dispact your pathetic shell of mortal existance, knowing full well that when you leave this world your former "master's" will feast upon your souls just as those you have sent to them in your misguided attempts to further goals which only appear to include your well being.

The day will come soon enough to where you will realize that your betrayal not only include the Emperor but, Humanity itself. You are worse than the foul daemons to which your souls now belong, your kind of scum is second only to the Aliens which resist Humanity's expansion- the only quest which should be embarked upon, not the destruction of our own fellow humans.

The Traitors will be purged, the heretics will be cleansed, and the Rage and Thirst will be cured. This is the task set before by the Sons of Sanguinius, and it will be completed. For those who think that with the death of the Dispoiler, this will end the reason of existance for Sanguinius' decendents, you are sorely, sorely mistaken. We exisit not only for the destruction of all Traitors but, the preservation and advancement of OUR race.

The day I speak of is at hand, soon will your deaths will occur, and Sanguinius' death will be avenged for all time.

No dought you will not understand this but, it matters not to me, it is only the beginning of your death throws and will be fruitless.

So sayith High Chaplain Carnarvon in a personal address to Emperor's enemies, bestoed oppone all Traitors and Heretics by Chaplain Coccineus Ultio of the Second Company of the Flesh Tearers chapter of space marines.

i curse the individual who hinted in having the loyalists come play with us

As do I. Bickering between the Legions should be kept as such, we don't need a Khornate wanna-be Loyalist Chapter sticking their nose in. :lol:

Pathetic. If you want to join our bickering, cast off your misplaced belief and join us in destroying the False Emperor! Otherwise go back to the weakling Imperium you serve so blindly.

*power crackles as the Daemon Moo'Goo the Great summons himself*

Hmmph. You are probably acting under Lord Tzeentch's rule already. Free thought is just a perception, all have their part to play in the great tapestry.

Tzeentch did not turn our legion into dust, but he did not try to stop it either, as Ahriman was too important to his plans. Nothing happens without Tzeentch knowing it.

So think this: whatever your do, it is Tzeentch's will, part of his great plan. There is no escaping it. No eluding it, for wherever you go, Tzeentch will find you.

*space implodes on itself as Moo'Goo returns to the Warp*

Dear Chaplain Carnavel,

If the day should come when I would lay broken, my mere mortal shell will have fulfilled a million life times. My desires will have spilt forth on thousands of worlds, and a counltess procession of mortals will have felt my presence. But never would I beg? That word and its meaning left me oh so many years ago.

And realization will come to you to my dear preacher of the corpse god. I have lived in the presence of the Emperor. I had my command bestowed upon me by he who rots, and the Mighty Fulgrim. I have lived a life time that spans much of the Imperiums current history. I have seen thousands of self effacing Chaplains laid bare before me. Your pious words and believes are as misguided as your actions.

You come to our place, read our words. You have touched that which will condem you. Knowledge is power, and the Daemonhunters of your own Imperium will hunt you. So you shall be Heretic. And so I laugh now. So many times have I seen this. Will you walk with what you believe to be open eyes into the arms of your destruction, or will you desire to keep the knowledge and continue the fight as a heretic.

Oh, how I am so pleased to see the reflecton of Chaos in the Imperium. Bickering between the legions is nothing compared to the destruction wraught in the name of the Emperor! I have slain entire chapters for my Master, but the inquisitors of the Ordo Malleus and the Crimson Fisted lap dogs of the Emperor have slain more of your number then I could ever hope. How I have laughed to see the realization of the Imperial forces, when they have "vanquished" the evil chaos forces, only to be virus bombed. Oh, I am sure Nurgle enjoyed the souls those days.

I would speak more, but I am sure your brain has rejected my words. So I say now, prey that I find you first, for at least I will use you for my pleasures, the Grey Knighted ones have a totally different purpose with you.

To the Great self summoning Moo'Goo Gai Pan,

Yes, all will is in service to the Lord of Plans. Just as all desires are homage to my dark master.

Know that only those dusted members of the Cyclopean Sorcerer are without desire.

So while you may be in service to the Master of Paths, and your actions may be to honor him, all that you desire, all that you wish for is in homage to She Who Urges.

Just as my actions are in service to your lord. Such is the fate of Chaos. Those I kill serve Khorne, the bodies I leave behind feed Nurgle, and the urges I fulfill serve my Princess of Pleasures.

Such is our fate.

And know that fall all of Tzeentch's power, our is that of secrets and desires. And if it lived, it felt and desired. How fitting that all are just pieces of a larger puzzle.

Such is the way of the Pure.

The powers of nurgle jump at every sneeze. Their desire to count any bacteria and taste the phlems is admirable.

The sneeze was induced from too much nose candy. I had just rendered down 100 Beserkers of Khorn

• 4 weeks later...

--To the Epicurean weaklings of Slaanesh

Again you transmit your pitiful messages to us, proclaiming to be the Chosen of the Pleasure God, yet if this is so why do you seek solace in the barbed tongues of the Lords of Chaos?

You wish to achieve perfection yet you display the most human of weaknesses, hunger. You crave the attention of Chaos' finest with retorts which act as a beacon for your failing.

You desire pleasure above all else, yet have you ever paused to think of the consequences of such indulgence? At the end of your pitiful life you will be left wanting, hankering for the touch of pain or pleasure in any proportion suited to your hunger.

You will find no comfort in that which you find though, your body broken upon the rocks of time as you lust for an ever greater feeling of bliss. Your resources squandered as you desperately seek that which you yearn.

I look upon the Chosen of the three deities of Chaos and I see weakness and power in equal measure.

In the hordes of Khorne I see power, the ability to crush the sanctimonius Imperium using the might of Chaos. Letting the blood of Man in the never ending fury of the Righteous.

In the hordes of Nurgle I see resilience, the ability to deny the Imperium of Man any hold up the power of Chaos. Bringing death and disease to the blind followers of ignorance incarnate.

In the hordes of Tzeentch I see evolution, the ability to decieve the corpse Imperium into false hope. Ever changing, twisting the strands of fate to suit the wishes of Chaos.

In the hordes of Slaanesh I see hunger. A decadent hunger so great that it holds sway over the abilities of its self appointed 'Champions'.

In Slaanesh I see only Imperfection.

Gah..

***hand passes the ball to Refuse***

You can deal with Alpharius, you are better at it :P

There again you see it. The Empror's Children are so consumed within their quest for pleasure that they have lost all the will to fight. Instead of standing their ground like real Space Marines you act like the lap dogs of the Emperor, afraid that you will fail you are waiting for someone lese to do your work.

It will be not for long and your legion too will fall as the Alpha Legion has fallen and you will need the help of weakling cultists, because you are to weak to fight the war yourselves.

I pity you.

Lord Commander Exosus

Night Lords Legion, 5th Grand Company

The followers of Slaanhes are hungry you're right, and it is a decadent hunger. It is a hunger that forces us on to slay all those before us.

Do not think this makes us weaker against those who have already gorged themselves on the starters and now sit at the table of war unable to consume the main course of resplendant battles yet to come. It makes us stronger!

We are the hunting hound to Khorne's pet poodle, the agonising torment to Nurgle's piddling malady and the raging hurricane to Tzeentch's summer breeze. We are Slaanesh and we are the death of all that face us.

Amarel.

--To the Children of the Wretched (Night Lords)

Again the Deluded attack that which they cannot comprehend. We use not cultists, as the blind and ignorant may call them, because we are weak.

Is it weak to crush a planetary force with not a single loss?

Is it weak to allow a foe weeks of preparation before we strike in the effort to challenge ourselves further?

Or is it weak to prey upon the weak. Descending upon them like hyenas killing man, woman and babe that pose no resistance to satisfy your own twisted ends?

The worlds which the 'Lords' of the Night attack. Are they Imperial in resistance or are they worlds far from the reach of the Corpse Throne, with no means of defense?

Come Brothers.

Do not the weak proclaim themselves rulers? Do they not lie before us bathed in the light of Ignorance? Divided do they stand, and divided shall they fall.

The Righteous shall crush the failings of Man, this Galaxy shall be ours.

A Galaxy fit for the ruling of Chaos.

A Galaxy fit to Burn.

Would it be possible to get Gravis status for this thread? I'd hate for it to get deleted if it went unattended for a couple of weeks.

AFAIK we asked for this several times, but as of now it didn't happen.

even if it gets deleted someday, REFUSE has saved parts of it to his homepage., so it won't be completely lost.

--To the Epicurian weaklings of Slaanesh
My dear chaos commander, you confuse me!

Am I a Epicarican, a parasite on a shrimp, perhaps.

But if you meant Epicurean, then I am pleased.

Again you transmit your pitiful messages to us, proclaiming to be the Chosen of the Pleasure God, yet if this is so why do you seek solace in the barbed tongues of the Lords of Chaos?

Ah, your memory is short, and your anger is large.

During the fall the legions aligned for power, many of the less dedicated legions only affiliated with the true powers.

You wish to achieve perfection yet you display the most human of weaknesses, hunger. You crave the attention of Chaos' finest with retorts which act as a beacon for your failing.
Hunger? If by hunger you mean desire, then I am driven by my hunger. And crave attentions? My dear fellow, our interactions are nothing more then distractions from my routine, something to pass the moments. Perhaps in some way I hope to learn more, understand more, or perhaps I care not except for the distraction.

Few have raised my ire, and for those I have a fond memory of expressing an emotion l enjoy.

Others have added to the dull greyness of the existance outside of my pastimes. Them like all my experiences I am grateful for, but they I quickly grow tired of.

And do I strive for perfection? Do you not? Are you satisified, have you laid down to die? Striving and desire for acheivement, is the driving force of life. And I for one do not look for the final rest, not for now, there are so many other pleasures to achieve.

If you have tired of striving, please come to my camp, I will either inspire you to life, or make you beg for death. But your experiences will change you.

You desire pleasure above all else, yet have you ever paused to think of the consequences of such indulgence? At the end of your pitiful life you will be left wanting, hankering for the touch of pain or pleasure in any proportion suited to your hunger.

Have I? Part of the price of my service, yes I have thought of the consequences. And like many of my toys, I realized it is only my desire that matters. Should I concern myself with what others may think? And if I should, who's opinion should matter?

While your description is probably quite accurate, my life is one of exceses, and even death will be an excess with me. Should I constrain my life? Should I hold back from what makes me? Should I live a life of self denial? Ah, is that why you seek me out? Are you forced into a dull life? A life of denial, of rejection? A life of burden? Do you seek release? Would you like my attentions, my minstrations? Would you like release from your limited life? Does your geneseed call to you the memories of service to slaanesh?

You will find no comfort in that which you find though, your body broken upon the rocks of time as you lust for an ever greater feeling of bliss. Your resources squandered as you desperately seek that which you yearn.
Oh, while there may be no comfort, there will be experience. And that is the best I can ask for.

And any effort I spend in new experiences changes me, shapes me, and hardens me. I hardly call it squandered, I would call it resources well spent! When I compare my life vs others, they will have spent their lives in the pursuit of? I will be able to answer. I spent my time, in the living of life.

I look upon the Chosen of the three deities of Chaos and I see weakness and power in equal measure.

Ah, looking rhough blind eyes will miss many of the truths.

In the hordes of Khorne I see power, the ability to crush the sanctimonius Imperium using the might of Chaos. Letting the blood of Man in the never ending fury of the Righteous.
:P They are good for that.

In the hordes of Nurgle I see resilience, the ability to deny the Imperium of Man any hold up the power of Chaos. Bringing death and disease to the blind followers of ignorance incarnate.

Ah the true power of Nurgle.

In the hordes of Tzeentch I see evolution, the ability to decieve the corpse Imperium into false hope. Ever changing, twisting the strands of fate to suit the wishes of Chaos.
And, in that belief, Tzeetnch as tainted you. Can we truely know the meaning of Tzeentch?

In the hordes of Slaanesh I see hunger. A decadent hunger so great that it holds sway over the abilities of its self appointed 'Champions'.

Ah, and our desire will consume the the imperium.

In Slaanesh I see only Imperfection.

Imperfection, or is it the reflection of what you deny yourself. You fear desire, self-gratification? Are you afraid that Slaanesh is already your master? are your desires consumimg you?

Perhaps I should ask you, are you looking for something? Some completion? Some desire? Does your gene-seed call to you? Should you see the powers as something you can not have? Are you afraid that commitment will damn you again?

So I question you, do you question me, or are you questioning yourself?

LAP; Heretic at Large, has returned.....

The followers of Slaanesh are hungry you're right, and it is a decadent hunger. It is a hunger that forces us on to slay all those before us.
Unless the desire of Slaanesh encourages you to try every sensation, even the worship of foreign gods, then it is not your patron you are serving. It seems that you have already been tainted by the call of Khorne. How ironic is it that your 'desire' forces you to slay all those that you can. Does not a true follower of Slaanesh savour every taste, every touch, every embrace? Or is it not truly Slaanesh whom you are serving?

Do not think this makes us weaker against those who have already gorged themselves on the starters and now sit at the table of war unable to consume the main course of resplendant battles yet to come. It makes us stronger!

So it is the hunger, the ever-constant, unquenchable hunger, that is your strength? If this is to believe let it also be known that the 'hunger' of Slaanesh is also your weakness. You are bound to your desires, addicted to them, unable to free or restrain yourselves. Enslaved by them. You are more of a pawn than the followers of Tzeentch.

It is true that the followers of the Khorne are tied to their blood rituals and the worship of Khorne. But it is true that our hunger for battle strengthens us, as we will not be sated until our enemy is defeated. Unlike you, followers of Slaanesh, whose hunger will not be sated until it has consumed yourselves.

We are the hunting hound to Khorne's pet poodle, the agonising torment to Nurgle's piddling malady and the raging hurricane to Tzeentch's summer breeze. We are Slaanesh and we are the death of all that face us.
You compare yourselves to the hounds of Khorne? Your deity encourages you to fight for only your pleasures, not with rage in your hearts and lust for bloodshed. Whilst the chosen of Khorne take skulls and shed blood the followers of Slaanesh are left behind them, satisfying their desires. What you proclaim as your greatest strength will often prove to be your undoing.

And if it is blood and death that you desire, then perhaps it is not Slaanesh that you are following.

You compare yourselves to Nurgle's pestilence? Torment is but one facet of disease. Pain and pleasure are but one to the followers of Slaanesh, be it your desire to fulfill your passion for either. But you cannot compare to the suffering of Father Nurgle, whose plagues and poxes bring suffering to all they touch.

It is true that the desires of the pleasure-lords of Slaanesh bring suffering to many. But that is not your objective, and so it can never be completely fulfilled. You desire pleasure for youselves, not suffering unto others.

And to Tzeentch's maelstrom of change? If the desires of the followers of Slaanesh change so frequently on a whim, then how can you expect to control yourselves, whether upon the battlefield upon it? You call the followers of Khorne single-minded, but that allows us to concentrate on our goal, and to completely and utterly fulfill it.

Ah, the delicious flavour of a tainted soul!

And now for one of the most potent speakers of the decadent one, the Refuse of the Imperium himself!:

Have I? Part of my price, yes I think of the consequences. And like many of my toys, I realized it is only my desire that matters.

While your description is probably quite accurate, my life is one of exceess, and even death will be an excess with me. Should I constrain my life? Should I hold back from what makes me me? Should I live a life of self denial? Ah, is that why you seek me out? Are you forced into a dull life? A life of denial, of rejection? A life of burden? Do you seek release? Would you like my attentions, my minstrations? Would you like release from your limited life? Does your geneseed call to you the memories of service to slaanesh?

So is it release that you believe that your desire will grant you? Release from what? From the Imperium? You may have been released from it shackles through so many other paths. From Slaanesh? But it is Slaanesh who has enslaved you, through this 'desire'.

Or do you seek release from your own darkness? Does one shred of understanding remain which tells you that your desire and worship of Slaanesh does not grant you the freedom that you wish?

You are enslaved by your desires. Slaves to Darkness are we all, most of all the followers of Slaanesh. Freedom is simply an allusion of the mind conjured up by the flagrant whims of your patron.

And if you accept your bondage then why do you proclaim release?

Truly the worship of Khorne does not grant us freedom. Yet I acknowledge and accept that. No, I embrace the fact. For in the service of Khorne we are bound by our constraints, but these serve to enhance our ability of carrying out our task, the destruction of our foes and (in turn) the destruction of the Imperium. What purpose does your 'desire' help you serve? Does it help you in your 'release'? Or simply to serve your own pleasures? And of what good is that service to us, to the Crusade, and to the death of the Imperium?

Archived