Iron Hands.... of irony

kikkala

@TAS

Crimson Fists? Blood Ravens?! You've gotta be kiddin' me ^_^.

@g-relk

I'll build a thunderfire cannon in future, of course from scratch. And I've got a crew for it already B).

Mini heavy bolter project finished.

gallery_25055_1634_244107.jpg

Earlier today I bought box o' scouts, and built a test scout to get familiar with the kit.

gallery_25055_1634_284337.jpg

So next project is Telion proxy. Not much progress though, found suitable head.

gallery_25055_1634_321316.jpg

I'll give him bionics, and sculpt a rebreather mask.

Be marked by Latros Sancrum, the holy symbol of true followers....

gallery_25055_1634_22381.jpg

:P

Alrite Kik! have been lurking alot recently but not posting (sparing my finges for final year project!) have been very VERY impressed with all your recent stuff, including the libby, your sternguard are mini's that all Iron Hands players should aspire too! Ooh and by the way for someone who cant draw, that concept sketch was awsome! Now put that scout sargeant to the BLADE!!! The scalple blade... :P

Keep it up bud.

S.O.N.

++Also Kik, you realise that you started this force pretty much a year ago!?! You've done LOADS in a year! Will you have a company of these guys by next year?!?++

THAT Crimson ;) So now all the pieces fall into place!

I have a feeling Raz opened up the portal into the void, and now everyone is trying to cash in on the who can make a most excellent DA model :lol:

Be interesting to see what you have planned for Telion.

And i was kidding you on CF. maybe not so much on BR :lol:

@son of nocturne

Thanks buddy B). It has been one helluva year, don't ya think :P.

@RazakelXIII

Hehe, thanks :). Something crimson is coming....

@ItSeWiNg

That commander is already in bitz box :D.

@TAS

I'm still waiting your Dark Apostle to show up :D.

@g-relk

Don't worry, thunderfire cannon will come, you'll see :).

I didn't realize how hard is to modify scout legs. Hope that it came out acceptable. Still in progress.

gallery_25055_1634_15590.jpg

@Snozz

Will do :P. I want to see your results with the black recipe :).

@wiplash

Thank you. I was going for more action pose, but scout legs have many pouches and big holster sculpted on the waist, and I didn't want to ruin them. Meh, static sarge fits well with statics metal sniper scouts :lol:.

@Anti-Bac & captain kantor

Thank you :).

@TAS

Thanks bud :). Note that I didn't totally sculpt the rebreather, earlier I modified lots of SM heads for Sternguard, I saved those rebreather masks for later usage :D.

More progress. Added bigass scope and reposed little the body and head. Here comes the fail part, I tried to sculpt a cool cape for him. FAILURE! No cape, period. :)

gallery_25055_1634_158321.jpg

I'll paint him tomorrow, if I don't add something more.

I'll link you to my thread once I finish the model. And take pictures. And upload them. Yay, big scopes are always good. ;)

Something you might want to consider, how about putting an Ad Mech shoulder pad or an Iron Hands shoudler pad on the arm holding the bolter, to distinguish him from the other scouts. Might look cool, and I think it would fit. B)

Wonderfull painting and a great looking Telion conversion, but I have my doubts about the second part of the scope. For my point of view it looks a bit woobly and klunky. I would remove at least the second part, may even the entire scope and try to find/make one that consists out of one piece.

keep up the good work.

@Snozz

I don't know is it sad or what, but I've never ordered any IH bitz or bought the IH box, so I couldn't use those, so I used plasticard :).

@captain kantor

Thanks mate :).

@Asmodeus' Swordhand

They're there just to bulk out the boots B).

@Brother Captain Andrecus

Will do :), thank you.

@aekold

Well, at first I was going for regural scope, then I wanted to lenghten it, it failed, tried to make it how it was, no chance, found this solution, maybe repositioning it would help?

@TAS

Never throw anything away. You might need it later ;). That's my motto while converting. :P

Oh, conversion finish'd.

gallery_25055_1634_92530.jpg

And painted it too :P.

gallery_25055_1634_162235.jpg

Next update for IH? Maybe I'll start sketching the Thunderfire cannon. Maybe I'll work with something crimson. ;)

Archived