Friki Test Dark Angels...

Lemariont

I gues I get to ask something on Monday .. mwhahahahahha *cough*

Guess old Boreas told you this story at a campfire during a educational trip for chaplains, eh?

Damn... By the way, can we have for all the questions a little post a few minutes before the actual question so we can get ready to answer. That way more people will have a chance to answer, not just those that happen to load their screen in the tiny gap between the question being posted and someone else answering.

Battle Brother Dreadnought Baraziel, i read your suggest and talk with ODM about it. I know the problem but belive me, is better like we making now. If you want send a private message to ODM, ( :P thanks.... Dough) and he could explain better than me.

Hahahaha! sorry, perhaps not said well. I tell you about ODM because my english not very good and for expalined something i need a lot of time and words, hahahahaha! I spoke with him about this theme and I supousse he can give you a better explanation and more clearly than I do.

The problem of putting a "response time" is that sometimes you can read the question but did not answer it in that time or later lose a lot of time and not come on time. Another thing that the answer would be typed and who asked the question wait a little (several responses from people or a time of a day or two) to say that the answer is correct and that most people respond by think that if you can do better. Ummm.. I write well the idea? B)

Umm, yeah, I get the gist of it, but I'm not sure that you understand me. I'm just asking if the person that was about to ask the question could put a post in saying: I'm going to be posting soon, keep an eye on this thread kind of thing. That way more people would be eligible to answer.

As so many of the posters are in differing time zones around the world, and everybody has access to the the forum at different times in their own day, I think we're just going to have to accept the fact that some people will see the question before others. There's no way around that.

It's up to the posters to make sure the questions are hard enough to survive a day or so, instead of getting answered immeditately!

Ok, i understand.

Really the rule is put the question mondays and thrusdays. and then people know they must read the post in this days.

Other "problem" id the diference in hour. Spain-Usa-New Zeland

in this case it would have been Sanis?

- edit: he was in a chamber with 2 others to be tested if he is "combatible". He observed Nestor probing the first one with his nartheticum, what caused the boy to feel immensive pain (was it Varsin?). Sanis then "changed" his mind and was led to a chamber where IC Boreas got rid of him.

i would not consider them to be real aspirants at this time but i'm not sure. I always thought an aspirant was the "pre" scout state of a marine but with the implanting and training already started.

Grettins Battle Brothers,

I update again. Very good 37Cee.

With the suggestion of Dread Baradiel, could do what he has proposed ODM, write a message for people to see who is going to ask the question and to edit it in the next 10 or 30 minutes with the question. So people can be more attentive. NO is a rule (for now), but I want to see how funcionay if people seemed fine.

And please is very important. Only make a question in Mondays or Thrusdays. :D

Archived