Friki Test Dark Angels...

Lemariont

What was the name of the force that the Dark Angels engaged and destroyed on the planet of Korsk II.

Cult of the Emperor Mortified led by Lord Varlak.

It was a chaos host of rogue psykers and demon possessed (according to the Inquisition).

The force of cooks, etc was holding the line until the Reinforcements of the Imperial Guard (loyal to Varlak) and the Planetary Defence Forces arrived. The reinforcements were destroyed by the Dark Angels and Varlak was finally killed with a multimelta :P

I really hate WD questions B)

Ok, another go: The rebellious forces were made up of the Legion of the Damned (Lost and the Damned if you will). Other than that it were the PDF of Korsk II.

Gillyfish is correct the Dark Angels engaged and destroyed, Relief Force Pegasus.

Deathwing Terminators ripping apart a Leman Russ squadron always makes for fun reading. ;)

Next question to Gillyfish.

Thanks! It helps when you're at home and have all the back issues available...

I'll try and put up a question for you all on Monday. I have an idea, but I need to check it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Oops! :D

Right, here's the question:

Name the transport that took the DA to Corinth to reinforce the Planetary Defence forces which were under threat from a Tyranid invasion.

There, nice and easy. :)

Archived