Friki Test Dark Angels...

Lemariont

So.... Monday.... ^_^

Here comes my question then, my unforgiven brethren. I hope its not to goofy or anything, but if it isnt a fitting question than i can change it. ;)

The Question then; How did our beloved Primarch first spell his name? (sorry my english is sometimes rusty at its best)

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys, I have not forgotten you, but I was hellishly busy in the last time. Today I have to give a presentation and so I promise that tomorrow you will get your question.

They were delayed as whilst journeying back to Terra with the Space Wolves, Leman Russ insisted on stopping to liberate worlds, eg Kalidus, whereas Lion El Jonson wanted to push on to Terra.

I guess we were just waiting to see who was to be the winner... The Emperor, Horus, Horus, the Emperor... Well, let's just have a rest and take a beer with the puppies. A usual, History is written by the winners... :)

*casually releases safetycatch of flamer*

Oh brother, you know that you have just besmirched your soul with heretic thought? Let me help you...

*hoses down Sahaqiel with promethium*

Please do not take this as an offence, since I have save your soul from further corruption. No charge.

:rolleyes:

I just forget to write : "Some (fooly heretics) said : they were just waiting..." :P

I'm pure of body and soul.

The let's say Horus sent us far far away (along with the wolves) because he knew his plans would have failed if we were near Terra. Then we were attacked by the nasty Night Haunter's bat-lovers. That's why we were so late (the Lion to the Emperor : "Sorry dad, for I'm too late. I just was playing with my dog -hem, Russ - and I didn't pay attention to the time..."). ;)

What a refreshing information. I am glad that you are untainted by heretic thought.

*places flamer where he can still reach it*

So you got it nearly correct. If you could just tell me where the deluded children of Night Haunter attacked us you got the answer.

-N-

In the more recent fluff I believe the Night Lords were sent to the planet of Tsagualsa in order to attack Heroldar and Thramas, and the Dark Angels had been sighted in the sector. However I cant recall reading anything that stated that an engagement actually took place.

I just can't remember... It was 10,000 years ago, you know <_< (and I don't know where I was a week ago).

But I heard the ambush failed. We managed to capture some traitors'vessels and the others flew like... bats. Since then Night Lords decided to become pirates. They are not a major threat anymore.

So Mattias and Sahaqiel got it right. Sahaqiel with the battle against the Night Lords which were sent to delay us. Mattias ot the Planets at the Eastern Fringes right.

You both earn a cookie and we will have to get a tie-braker question. Stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...
..... and the tie-breaker is? I assume Nirraven you are looking through your oldest and most obscure WDs to give them an unanswerable question ;).

Sorry for the untimely delay, but I have to prepare for a business-meeting in Norway and have scant time for my hobbies right now.

So here comes the question:

What is special about the sword carried by the Supreme Grand Master?

Enjoy,

-N-

It is made of a singly jet black piece of obsidian and has not chipped or lost it's edge since it's creation.

It is the first most know of the so called Heavenfall blades.

In game: Acts as a MC powerweapon with +2 S aswell

(I think this question is a bit to broad as there are many special things about it, could you narrow it down a bit?)

(I don't think I'll have a chance to check the 2nd, 3rd and 4th edition codici tonight if the answer has already been given, still worth a shot)

Mattias got it right. The specialty I was thinking of is the ability of the Sword of Secrets to unlock Luthor´s cell.

So Mattias wins the tie-breaker. Congratulations!

I will be expecting your next question on monday :drool:

-N-

Archived