Spacewolves Q&A

Spacefrisian

I was still busy waking up.. what did I miss?

Can someone summarize what I need to put into the FAQ?

Something about Old and Wise on a venerable dread and how to use it with the new 5th ed. rules.

Look at OID's post and you'll get the jist... basically in a nutshell we can re-roll the deployment roll (will determine who goes first) and the sieze initiative (but this is somewhat questionable since the wording in C:SW implys one dice roll, so it's up to you).

I know a chart would really help me on the whole who gets the attack bonus and who does not. I have seen at least half a dozen differnt rullings on this and get a bit confussed, but if we can have it all in one post that is agreed upon by all and edited till its is, all battle brothers would benefit. I am not learned enough in the ways of 5th edition so I feel this post should come from a more seasoned brother but something like this.

Blood Claws:

BP - CC ( 2A, +2A on charge, +2A on counter charge)

BP - PW ( 2A, +2A on charge, +2A on counter charge.)

BP - PF ( 1A, ....

• 2 months later...
Q: The Wolfguard entry confuses me how do i go with the Heavy weapon thing and Does the Wolfguard leader and the Wolfguard battle leader belong to these 20 and can they take heavy weapons.

A: 1 in 3 can take a heavy weapon rounding up so its as follow:

1 to 3 = 1 heavyweapon

4 to 6 = 2 heavyweapon

7 to 9 = 3 heavyweapon

10 to 12 = 4 Heavyweapon

13 to 15 = 5 heavyweapon

16 to 18 = 6 heavyweapon

19 to 20 = 7 heavyweapon

All Wolfguard ar treated as a single unit on paper you only divide them before battle as such it does not matter where the heavyweapon go. The Wolfguard leader(s)cannot take heavy weapons but is/are counted amongs the 20 wolfguard. The Wolguard Battle leader is not counted amongst these 20 but is able to take heavyweapons from the Wolfguard entry list.

Sorry about the Thread Necromancy, but at least I search ;)

In my C:SW it says: Up to one in three models in the Wolf Guard bodyguard (Rounding Fractions up)

That, to me at least, would indicate that you would only be counting the Wolf Guard bodyguards when counting how many heavy weapons you can have, not both WGBG and WGPL as is indicated by this Q&A...?

Archived