New Apocalypse 50K point army WIP

holy :cuss dude this is the most biblical mass amount of models in 1 place other than GW i have ever seen in my life hats of to you and good luck i well be following this thread with interest . You must be a millionaire lol . really impressive cant wait to see it all done

looking good so far, i cant beleive you can dry fit that!

can we have a scale shot, ive never witnessed a titan before and im lost for how big it is

Crazy Eight Posted Today, 05:11 PM

They're this big!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/BulldogUK/Odininshop2506094.jpg

Hehe, sorry Castellan I simply couldn't resist it!

Good work so far btw, I recommend you buy 3 Reavers then you can have a Venatarii Reaver Titan Maniple (3 Reavers + 3 hounds) silly to do things by half ;)

looking at this magnificent spectical i just had a thought...

how are you gonna play with this all at once, multiple enemys? or just switch to what you feel like playing?

Or he could play against me and my 50,000 Point Tau Army...

goodness me...

if you two play be sure to take a pic if you have a camera big enough, i hope my screen is big enough!

how are you gonna play with this all at once, multiple enemys? or just switch to what you feel like playing?

goodness me...

if you two play be sure to take a pic if you have a camera big enough, i hope my screen is big enough!

Indeed. I sense a potential Games Day feature if they faced off. :P

Cambrius

goodness me...

Indeed. I sense a potential Games Day feature if they faced off. :P

Cambrius

That would be quite an honor. I've been meaning to paint all of those miniatures anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

I think you are doing an amazing job. I look forward to seeing the end result as much as the next person, but feel it is unfair that you are being harrassed so much about painting these things. I completely understand your desire to work through in your own way.

Keep it up.

DT.

I, Sir, salute you for all you have done here. Words cannot describe how much of an inspiration you are to me!

This is an amazing feat of 40k madness in all is glory.

I am dumbstruck at the shear volume of marines on that table......and here's me complaining about a mear 7,000 pts.

And I wish you the best of luck.

But I must just add one more thing......frankly I am ashamed of some of the posts here, the constant demand for paint is a tad in the absurd.

After all this man has been through, be it family problems, a natural disaster, or putting up a friend out of pure generosity he still continues to plunder away at, for all intents and purposes, a life dream. And maybe some of you out there can heed what the good Lord Castellan has endured to get this far....and maybe just think about what he wants to see of HIS army, rather than what you would want to see. This is a monumental undertaking and it must be done right. So how ever Mik sees fit to do this right, then so be it. None of us are in the position to demand anything of HIS PERSONAL army.

So please, out of respect for this man and all that he is doing, I ask you to stop with the demands for paint and help this gentleman is achieving his dream by giving constructive criticism on what he has done, not what should be done.

Thank you

And once again Lord Castellan, I slaute you and all that you have done!!

Cheers

Cpt X

Edited by Captin Xavier

But I must just add one more thing......frankly I am ashamed of some of the posts here, the constant demand for paint is a tad in the absurd.

After all this man has been through, be it family problems, a natural disaster, or putting up a friend out of pure generosity he still continues to plunder away at, for all intents and purposes, a life dream. And maybe some of you out there can heed what the good Lord Castellan has endured to get this far....and maybe just think about what he wants to see of HIS army, rather than what you would want to see. This is a monumental undertaking and it must be done right. So how ever Mik sees fit to do this right, then so be it. None of us are in the position to demand anything of HIS PERSONAL army.

So please, out of respect for this man and all that he is doing, I ask you to stop with the demands for paint and help this gentleman is achieving his dream by giving constructive criticism on what he has done, not what should be done.

Thank you

Fairdoes Xavier, fairdoes. Mine was meant in jest, but you do have a point.