[RP] Verus Imperator Adventum

Shunch

*IC*

-----Day 2-----

-----Inquisitorial Landing Site-----

The Castigator touched down gently in the reinforced camp, the engines not even cooling down before the rear loading ramp slammed into the dirt as the continuous light rain that had been falling for as long as anyone could remember pattered against the hull. The red robed figures of Captain Corvinus' command squad stormed out of the Thunderhawk, their helmets impassive but their body language gave full indication of their current mood. "Inquisitor! I will speak with the one responsible for that foolhardy Bombardment Now!" Corvinus' voice roared around the camp as Cadmus descended to join his Captain, the other members of his squad all clutched weapons tightly as their gaze washed over the camp, the Bionics that had been attached to Brother Jude were evident, as was the burns on his usually silver armour and the scorched fabric of his robes. Techmarine Allucius had not been with the group when they had departed the Castigator, but now he hurried down the ramp behind them, "Captain, news from the Unyielding Faith came in on the Vox Lines." Allucius passed the Dataslate to the Captain who took it wordlessly and read it's contents. "Inquisitor Levinski! I want you to contact the witless fool who almost condemned my Brothers and I to death, and when you do tell him that I serve the Emperor, as do my Brothers, and to take care the next time he opens fire knowing that we are in the target area lest he wishes the Adeptus Astartes to consider him a traitor to the Emperor and remove his head for presentation on Holy Terra." Corvinus turned to his men and removed his helm once more, tucking it under his arm, "Brothers The Sword is exiting the Warp, our Brothers have arrived to Aid us. Make ready for their arrival."

-----Aboard the Battle Barge, Sword of Fury-----

A flash of purple light soundless and beautiful erupted in the inky black of real space, a huge form glided gently out of it, her engines burning brightly as the Warp field collapsed behind her letting her scull freely towards the Planet. "Captain we are exiting the Warp in orbit of Maeroc, Praise be to the Emperor." The Captain leaned back in his chair nodding once in acknowledgement, they had spent weeks travelling the warp and were eager to be of assistance to their stranded Brothers. "Captain, I am reading various Ships in Orbit, many of them transmitting Inquisitorial Indentification, do you wish to contact them?" The Captain nodded once again and the Line was opened on all channels, transmitting to all Ships and any planetside forces with Imperial transmission codes. "Attention all Vessels and Servants of the Imperium, this is the Battle Barge Sword of Fury. We come in the name of the Emperor, in service to our Chapter, we shall proceed to the planet below unimpeded and recover our Brothers. Any vessel that impedes our Holy path shall be fired upon if they do not give just cause to their interference in this matter. May the Emperor Protect and Guide you all." The Captain cut the line and pressed down to activate the shipwide vox system. "Brothers arm yourselves, we know not what obstacles we will face, only that our Brothers are down there. Gird yourselves well and commit yourselves to this task and we will act with the blessings of the Holy Emperor and the Lion." All across the ship Marines strapped themselves into Power Armour, donning their robes and readying weapons. The Sword of Fury was currently containing only the 5th Company as both the 3rd and 6th Companies had remained behind to continue the Subjugation of the Caladonia System, but nonetheless the mighty vessel was still a sight to behold, an ancient Behemoth that bristled with weaponry.

The Magni Cryogenesis chamber

Stanislaus looked down at the fourteen bodies in the reanimation liquid from the catwalk that he was standing on.

“It surprised you?” Alpharius asked appearing at the inquisitor's side.

"It always surprises me. Why someone would jump into an ocean on their own…"

"I’ve known you for too long to have you start lyeing to make things seem better."

"Three centuries is a long time isn’t it? It’s the fact that he suseeded all the while talking about how the Imperium needs someone to protect it from the outside so that it remains pure. Whereas an inquisitor is someone that has the authority to bypass the regulations that stop others from doing the same things and they are given impunity to do so. Now on his own not regulated by any other’s hand he will be severly limited in what he can accomplish do to supplies and logistics. Foolish"

“As foolish as an Inquisitor going to a daemon world with sixteen others?”

“Yes but we atleast tried to be stealthy for all the good it did us anyway.”

“Stanislaus are we going to be able to make good on our oaths here?”

“Yes.”

Two hours later in the Magni’s viewing bay

Four figures watched the thunderhawk leave the landing bay: Stig who was still covered in dirt and caked mud, Folkvar with his skull helmet resting on his belt revealing the scarred face underneath, Magnus with his force staff resonating slightly as he observed, and La Faire in her naval uniform.

“Is he coming back?” asked Stig

“If the Emperor wills it.” Replied the chaplain.

“He will not return to this ship for a long time I suspect.” Said the librarian while squinting as if to see the future more clearly in the contrails of the thunderhawk.

“What is objective alpha?” asked La Faire

“I would also like to know about the inquisitors true intentions.” Said folkvar now looking at the catachan.

“I do not think objective alpha has anything to do with the heretical Inquisitor the conclave is chasing.” Said the librarian

“It has nothing to do with Basavriuk, who if your wondering is one days march for a catachan or three days for a normal Imperial guardsmen north of the current Inquisitorial landing site the other inquisitors are using. No objective alpha is an ancient Temple for chaos. Hidden for centuries by the jungle from invading eyes.” Said stig

“Where is Wade?” asked Magnus

“Why do you want to know?” replied La Faire

“It looked like someone in a void suit was clinging to the underbelly of the thunderhawk. And that would make sixteen. “

OOC

I know that there is no limit to how long a thread can be as long as it follows the rules but This would be a great place in the story to wipe the slate clean and start a new thread. That way it is easier to find things and for those that have fallen behind it will be easier to catch up with a brief recap as a first post.

*IC*

"I will relay the message Captain, but I would remind you that threatening a member of the Emperors inquisition is a risky thing to do." Levinski said as he turned to Captain Corvinus, making sure the tone of his voice gave away the implied threat.

*OOC*

You should be careful who you threaten Eisenwolf :( Levinski's mono-dominant, he may not approve of putting his aprrentice in danger like that, but he does see the necessity of it (in his eyes at least).

*IC*

-----Day 3-----

-----Inquisitorial Landing Site-----

Captain Corvinus caught the tone of the Inquisitor and inside his helmet his face curled in disgust, he disliked the Inquisition as a matter of course, but he was well aware of the fact he had momentarily forgotten himself, he would appropriately Chastise himself later - If Chaplain Ezekiel did not do so first. For the moment he had other matters to attend to, "What are our next moves Inquisitor? Have we determined yet where the Traitor is hiding himself yet? And if Not do we have a location where his forces may be gathering?" Corvinus kept the tone of his voice Neutral, he would not allow his anger to snap back again, at least not whilst he was in earshot of the Inquisition, there would be plenty of time to deal with them later if the need arose. It would not be the first time that he had come to blows with an Inquisitor after all. Chaplain Ezekiel had watched the Captain angrily explode at the Inquisitor as they had departed the Thunderhawk, and now he watched him carefully, he did not want to have to punish him but if he did not tread carefully that would be the least of his problems. Ezekiel thought back to many years previously, to a time he had watched an Inquisition ship burn when they attempted to interfere in the Holy duty of the Chapter, that had been hard enough to conceal, he hoped the same would not need to happen a second time. For the Moment the Chaplain observed, but even he knew there would come a time to act, the signs had been clear before he had even suggested to the Captain that he were to get involved on this planet. He could not risk a transmission back to the Chapter Master with so much Inquisitorial scrutiny on the area, which left him to act on his own if he needed to, but for now he could do little but observe and advise, watch the proceedings and judge for himself when to interfere.

-----Aboard the Battle Barge Sword of Fury-----

The Captain had watched the screen intently since the Transmission had been sent out, as of yet there had been no reply, but he expected none in truth. His musing was interrupted as the Helmsman turned to him his voice serious, "Captain we are reading an Ork Hulk in system, what are your Orders?" The Captain sat a little more upright his eyes narrowing and his face curling in disgust, "Xenos! Calculate how much time until they arrive in Orbit, and a rough estimation of the capabilities of that Hulk." The Helmsman turned back to the Datascreens tapping away intently, the captain mulled over this new development, and wondering what had drawn the thrice damned Greenskins to this planet. Could it have been the Inquisitorial presence? Or was this another random movement of a race devoid of sense and reason? Only one thing mattered now, they were here, and he knew what would come next.

*OOC*

Good point there Tyrak, I almost forgot about them, what IS happening with the Orks at the moment anyway?

And don't you worry Malachi, you forget that the Guardians are a member of the Unforgiven, and have even less love for the Inquisition than most other Chapters, and trust them even less. :P

Ryas watched the departure of the fleet with condemnation on his lips and mind. "Inquisitor, we have detected unusual warp signatures in the direction that Tyrak is headed." Varstok paused. "It is as if a ship is bouncing off of the barrier between the warp and realspace according to the navigators."

Ryas considered it carefully. "Tau? One of their xenos allies?" He muttered before letting it pass from his mind. If Tyrak had gone rogue he would be brought to justice soon enough. "Captain make for the remains of the Firebird Rising."

Just a little pointer for you, Kroot are fully capable of warp travel (although no-one knows how, not even the Tau). More to the point, the 2 Kroot Warspheres were with the convoy. It'd be a bit obvious of they turned up with the fleet. ;)

Still, Tyrak is gone now and only the Exorcists and the Navy will get the chance to see him one more time.

Eisenwolf, Eddie Orlock is in command of the Morklub'z Pride. And they are in orbit (I think we've given them enough time now).

IC

Temple of the Damned

Stanislaus watched Alpharius tinkering with crystals and metal rods, apparently trying to fix some component of the temples shield. The current piece he was working on was a statue that served as some kind of relay, they were fifty meters from the temples entrance. It was raining hard and the inquisitor took a moment to look at the temples entrance through the clearing where Harris was standing watch, sheltered from the rain.

“Its finished.” Alpharius telepathically told him.

“Power it up time to let them know that we’re a day south of them.”

“As you wish.”

They returned to the temple, Harris nodding to them as they passed the bulk of his body made the heavy bolter he carried look tiny in comparison. Continuing on they went through the ante chamber and took a staircase up to the top spire. Opening the iron bound door at the top of the staircase revealed a room made of concentric circles and symbols that made the eye burn to look at them. Alpharius stepped into the chamber and pulled off his jacket, a second head shone in the pale light.

“You must leave Inquisitor.”

“You can keep it up indefinitely right?”

“One head may rest while the other works so yes.”

He closed the door with a thud. A humming sound echoed throughout the temple. Walking down the stairs Stanislaus saw the golden globe of the shield extending out for two kilometers.

"Alpharius the alpha. What would it take to punch a hole in that?"

"A planetary collision might penetrate or dent the shield."

Stanislaus continued on walking down the ancient stone stairs while he laughed, they were already covered in ice.

(OOC)

Eisenwolf, Eddie Orlock is in command of the Morklub'z Pride. And they are in orbit (I think we've given them enough time now).

Oh yeah we've given them a day and a half to cross one system, I'm sure they're here. But without the fleet what happens with this whole "ork fleet masquerading as a hulk" thing? Are we really so unlucky to miss the allied orbital fire and instead receive orky orbital fire? :)

I've a question though, how many people were we allowed to represent? I was told 10 when I joined but now there seem to be people representing upwards of a couple hundred. Seems to be escalating a bit much eh? Or hows about this, "Why all the famous names here? Ezekiel, Alpharius, Corvinus? Kinda silly seeing famous/damned names everywhere. :)

(END OOC)

(IC)

"Well Captain for starts I think we need a new look at things. This inferno's made most of out maps fairly useless, can you ask your ship to relay us with more accurate standings? I think its a safe bet that something new has turned up. A bunker, or ruins, or Terra maybe a downed ship there's got to be something out there that drew the heretic here."

(OOC)

Oh yeah we've given them a day and a half to cross one system, I'm sure they're here. But without the fleet what happens with this whole "ork fleet masquerading as a hulk" thing? Are we really so unlucky to miss the allied orbital fire and instead receive orky orbital fire? :)

I've a question though, how many people were we allowed to represent? I was told 10 when I joined but now there seem to be people representing upwards of a couple hundred. Seems to be escalating a bit much eh? Or hows about this, "Why all the famous names here? Ezekiel, Alpharius, Corvinus? Kinda silly seeing famous/damned names everywhere. :)

(END OOC)

(IC)

"Well Captain for starts I think we need a new look at things. This inferno's made most of out maps fairly useless, can you ask your ship to relay us with more accurate standings? I think its a safe bet that something new has turned up. A bunker, or ruins, or Terra maybe a downed ship there's got to be something out there that drew the heretic here."

OOC

The alpharius that is under Stanislaus' command is not the alpharius. Sorry If I confused anyone. And D you can command any number of non active characters as you can write in. however they can't really do anything but deal with other non active characters.

"By the Emperor's Hand, what is going on here? Has the this insanity become widespread? Our goal was to get this Traitor from the Concave First, I suggest we do that. Of course any Ships that we still have in orbit should investgate this distruction of the Firebird Rising. We also should pick another Mission Commander if Tyrak is gone." says Inquistor Lord Donald Mallard

Oh yeah we've given them a day and a half to cross one system, I'm sure they're here. But without the fleet what happens with this whole "ork fleet masquerading as a hulk" thing? Are we really so unlucky to miss the allied orbital fire and instead receive orky orbital fire?

I've a question though, how many people were we allowed to represent? I was told 10 when I joined but now there seem to be people representing upwards of a couple hundred. Seems to be escalating a bit much eh? Or hows about this, "Why all the famous names here? Ezekiel, Alpharius, Corvinus? Kinda silly seeing famous/damned names everywhere.

Its a small hulk, undermanned with only about 1/3rd of possible capacity on board. We won't be seeing hundreds of thousands of Orks descending on the planet. The hulk is menacing mostly because they're so hard to actually damage, not because of excessive firepower or similar.

One of Tyrak's associates did make a pointed comment earlier about not needing a full sector fleet to deal with an undersized, undermanned hulk (no-one picked up on the hint though :D ).

The original limit was 30, but that seems to have gone out of the window. Perhaps we should find some way of tying up large portions of the present troops so they don't overly affect the investigation.

We also should pick another Mission Commander if Tyrak is gone.

This should be fun. I hope we've got at least one egotistical Inquisitor to liven things up. ^_^

*IC*

"Captain Corvinus, I regret that I have not been able to speak with the other inquisitors since their arrival at the camp, and at the moment I am as ignorant as you are to any new developments." Turning to Inquisitor Mallard and the others "Brothers and sisters of the inquisition, who will take up the mantle of mission commander? I will not, as my skills are better suited to an advisory role, but who will?"

*OOC*

Well, who's going to take the job? :mellow:

{Day 3 - Maeroc Landing Site}

Inquisitor Decklan looked down and thought about it. The idea of mission commander was an intriguing one to say the least even with the responsibility it required. Reminding himself of his place he reached to his hip and unclasped the case containing his tarot. Slowly he drew one of onyx cards concentrating hard on what was to come. Inquisitor Decklan opened his eyes. The Page was in his hand.

"Not I. I'll offer any and all ability I can but the lead is not mine this time."

:OOC: PMed Shunch and such, I shall throw mine into the mix as well

:IC:

Raining, what a night. This village seemed completely out of what would be deemed a safehaven for the heretic. Jermaine had high tastes, proof that if he had come here, it was because he thought it the best place to hide. Certainly he could be wrong, as could his quarry's captured daemonhost that was ever hungry for the presence of a psykers mind. Two crusaders were with him, mostly to combat the daemonhost should it attack him again, and to slay other hosts should they attack. Hannibal was all too ready to face against the heretic, as he had thought anyway.

He was never more wrong...

Stopping in the middle of the street, he looked about. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but the village simply felt, wrong. Turning to the two crusaders, he looked at the writhing host that was between the two. The thing gibbered inssesently, screeching and giggling between frantic mumbling about something it referred to as 'the coming'. "Has it done anything outside of it's normal habits?" The Inquisitor asked, looking two one of the Crusaders. Neither of the pair spoke, they just simply stared ahead. Impatient, he fully faced the group behind him. "I'll not repeat myself, answer me now." He stated. Still they said nothing, did nothing. The pair seemed like statues standing guard for the maddened creature between them. "They are mine now Inquisitor." An all to familiar voice spoke out from behind him. Clenching a fist, Hannibal shook his head. "Your time is at an end Jermaine, you must answer for your crimes against the Imperium." He said, turning to face the gaunt figure. Murmuring voices started to chant as the man smiled, his corrupting presence filling the minds of those poor souls damned to be hosts for his mechanations. Looking around, Hannibal sighed disconcertingly. "You have become a shadow of yourself it seems, it will do the Imperium well if I execute you now, and purge this corrupted village of taint." Hannibal said, unsheathing his blade. Charging headlong at the man that was Jermaine Draken, the figure smiled. "Come then dear brother, let us dance."

Opening his eyes, he shook his head clear of that night. Always the same vision of the past, always a reminder of his duty. Standing, he looked around the antichamber within the battlebarge Fortress of the Indominatable. Everything tinged red, with the words "We are the blood of our immortal fallen" scrawled everywhere. He sometimes wondered if These marines had fallen into heresy. Although They had matched their colors to his own and two that of the Inquisition. The Chaplin had even sworn the last remaining company of the Crimson Moon to forever follow the Inquisitor in his mission to find and destroy a cursed artifact created by a thrice cursed heretic from their now destroyed home planet. Dismissing again the very thought of the marines that had sworn loyalty to him in the name of the Emperor, he turned and walked out of the chamber. Walking through the corridors of the Battlebarge, he watched as various marines went about training or praying, some saw him and looked away, making sure to never meet his gaze. He knew this was not out of fear, not even out of loyalty. The simple fact was it was out of hate and shame. It was his blood that had caused their fate, the brother of the Inquisitor that led them, their crusade one considered heresy by their brother marines. Ignoring the malcontent, Inquisitor Hannibal Draken continued on to the bridge.

Upon entering the bridge, he shook his head. "Brother Sergeant Mikail, what have we got for communications?" He asked, Wondering where in this ship the Chaplin might be at. The sergeant looked up at him, though avoiding looking him in the eyes. "Milord? Secure channels suggest that there are Inquisitorial ships a few sectors away, nothing indicating that they are looking for you, though if I may, there might be those that know where the artifact is that we are in search for." He said, Turning his attention back to the moniters that he was studying. "Make your way there then. It is a risk we must take if we are to destroy that book and finally be at peace." Hannibal said, turning and making his way out of the bridge.

Ic camp,day three

"Brothers and sisters of the inquisition, who will take up the mantle of mission commander? I will not, as my skills are better suited to an advisory role, but who will?" Hmm, James thought, that would be intersting. James closed his eyes, and opened his mind to the warp, using its pysic energy to see possible futures, looking to see what would happen if he lead the conclave.Withdrawing from the warp, James said "brother and Sisters, i regret that I will not be able to lead the conclave, but i will offer all the support that I can"

"well this will be interesting, now I'll know who has ambition ,and who doesn't" James thougth ,as he looked out at the assembled Inquisitors, trying to gauge their intentions.

Ryas listened to the call for leadership. They were Inquisitors such leadership should not be required but regardless Ryas felt to restore order and get things moving smoothly again a leader would have to be chose. Through the Vox he put forth his own candidate-ship. "Inquisitor James this is Inquisitor Ryas. I put fowards my name for the role."

He used this information to relay everything he'd discovered in Orbit to the Inquisitors on the surface including the Admiral Hayes.

As the Fortress of the Indominatable neared the orbit of Maeroc, Inquisitor Draken made his preperations for landing planetside. Entering the Sanctum of the Damned, Hannibal looked at the sarcophigus in the center of the Sanctum. On his orders, the four terminator marines nodded and left the sarcophigus, exiting the Sanctum from the door Hannibal had entered from. "It has been much too long Jerimiah seventy-three" He said, turning a dias upon the sarcophigus's hatch. As the hiss of the pressurised interior blasted through the hatch, the wards and sigils scrawled on the Sarcophigus blazed defiantly against the daemonic energies of the host sealed within. Looking at the ghastly creature, Hannibal narrowed his gaze for a moment, dispising the thing that was created by his now dead brother, and dispising more so the fact that he needed it in his mission to find the artifact create by the heretic. "Not here, not anywhere..." It mumbled in between incoherent ramblings. Shaking his head, he turned away from the host. "That may be so, but I do not beleive that it was destroyed on that planet. I need you to seek the one that might help us in our cause, so that I can destroy that cursed relic and can release you from your torment." He said, starting to walk away. Grinning, the host looked up at him. From under it's mask. "Torment? Jerimiah is not tormented, it is blessed." It said, breaking out into hysterical laughter. Gritting his teeth, Hannibal shook his head and continued out the door. "Guards! Prepare the host for departure!" He commanded, as the Terminators yet again entered to secure the host and move it to the Inquisitor's land raider.

After a few hours more of preperation, Inquisitor Draken's personal retinue were seated and in flight to be dropped planetside by one of the Crimson Moon's thunderhawks. Draken looked over each as he thought silently to himself. None but the host had names, each mind-wiped of any memories they might have had. It was enough to have the psychotic daemonhost ranting at near every moment it was 'free', he didn't need useless banter from the others as well. Soon, the rumbling from entry had stopped and the pilot's voice came over the Vox. "We're inside the atmosphere now Lord, where would you have us set you down?" He asked, being sure to keep the tension out of his voice. After a moments thought, Hannibal simply sighed. Activating the vox, he said. "Just land us anywhere clear, keep us away from the Inquisitor's camp though, we don't want anyone to shoot you down." He finished, knowing that it was enough warning to keep them far and wide from his supposed enemies. After about an hour or so there was a loud, muffled sound of servos activating, and soon, the land raider was rocked by the drop onto solid ground. Unstrapping himself, Hannibal hit the latch release and stepped out into the rain. Scowling, he shook his head as the host started ranting again. "We are again in the rain friend! What things we may find here Jerimiah wonders!" It said before breaking out into fits of rambling and screeching. Putting a hand on his cerimonial pistol, only one shot, it would only take one, he thought. "Release it." He said as he moved out into the clearing.

This pistol, this cursed pistol, the only heirloom of my brother that I carry. It is this that cursed me to look for that book of his. I destroy that, I am free. Free of the ramblings of that detestable daemon that has warped our kin to something no longer human, free of the corrupted slug that is buried in my own chest, and free of needing any longer to carry the mantle of Inquisitor. So many years have past since our fight, and so many have died because of you Jermaine. So called profit of the true gods of mankind, so called messenger of the ruinous powers. In the end none of them saved him from my blade. None of them saved him from the emperor's wrath. None of this should have come to pass, the marines that serve meshould never have been deemed trators, and should still have a world to call home. I should have died in one of my battles against the heretic and the Daemon long ago. But he wouldn't let me, not with this daemonshard implanted in me. he cursed mine and the lives of those that follow me to be hunted. Emperor save us all.

After some time, Hannibal walked back out into the clearing that his land raider was in, looking at his small group, he nodded to them, knowing the lobotomised group more than likely wouldn't understand what he said anyway. "There is a clear path for the land raider to pass through leading down to a temple of some sort. We shall start searching there for some link to the man we are looking for to find the relic we need to destroy. He stated, starting to move back to the land raider. "It is only you and Jerimiah that can fight, we cannot expect your puppets to fight friend." The host said, loping up behind him, giggling and muttering some. "We should not have a fight on our hands daemon. If we do, we will have suprise on our side, and should be able to catch them off guard if it comes to that. I am quite sure you should be able to handle any underlings they might have should we need to fight." Hannibal replied, continuing in as his group got situated manning the diffrent controls of the land raider. Closing the hatch, Hannibal sat down as the host stood in front of him. "We think Jerimiah might handle well with some, but we feel those that could kill us should they choose to. But you need us, will you allow us to die?" It asked, playing with one of the chains attached to it's arm. "We shall see what becomes of both of us Jerimiah seventy-three..." He responded, trailing off as he thought to himself.

On the same world as those that had sworn to kill him once did not bode well in his mind...

*OOC:* @Tyrak: Sheesh, keeping track of all these characters can be tricky! :wub:

*IC*: "Inqusitor Ryas, I will give you my support provided you give me your word you will consult us before such drastic actions in the future, agreed?" The voice came over the open vox along with one of support. Ryas couldn't recognise the voice. "Agreed."

*OOC:* @Tyrak: Sheesh, keeping track of all these characters can be tricky! :angry:

*Out of character*

Yeah, I find that too. Still, I've now gone from controlling the leader of the Conclave to commanding a man who has nothing more than what he carries, has only been an Inquisitor for a day and has only an Astropath for company. If we get involved in a major firefight I may have to go and beg some bolter shells off the Space Marines. :wub:

*Out of character*

Yeah, I find that too. Still, I've now gone from controlling the leader of the Conclave to commanding a man who has nothing more than what he carries, has only been an Inquisitor for a day and has only an Astropath for company. If we get involved in a major firefight I may have to go and beg some bolter shells off the Space Marines. ^_^

*some more ooc*

If you need them that's the only thing my arvus other than the trunk of stuff. ;) I came prepared. Crap ton of bolter rounds and psycannon rounds just in case.

*some more ooc*

If you need them that's the only thing my arvus other than the trunk of stuff. I came prepared. Crap ton of bolter rounds and psycannon rounds just in case.

*Out of character*

That's a point! I lent out all my shuttles getting people off the Firebird. Any chance I could have one back now? ^_^

Hayes came prepared too, just not prepared for his master to turn traitor, blow up his available supplies and try to kill him in the process. ;)

Archived