GrantDaKiller

Here we go again, Week Four.

The previous winners are as follows:

Week One: Skraal

Week Two: Saul Tarvitz

Week Three: Tarik Torgaddon

Week Four: ????????

Khârn Vs. Bjorn

Khârn: Hmmmm, Who doesn't know who Karn is?

Bjorn: The first Great Wolf of the Space Wolves chapter, he fought alongside Leman Russ and Constantin Valdor of the Custodian Guard when his legion attacked the Thousand Sons homeworld of Prospero. He is one of the most ferocious members of his legion and has won great aclaim due to his stubborness and fighting skill.

Who will win???

Preheresy or no, World Eaters were by and large known for being brutal, merciless butchers at best and batcrap insane at worst. It's a close one, but I'm going with Khârn on this.

yes, even pre-heresy the WE were already merciless killers. i forgot which battle that was when they charged at a fortress and so many died that they made a ramp from their own dead then when they got inside they killed everyone! Khârn's fury would be way too much to handle.

I don't care which space wolf we use(besides russ himself) Khârn, 1v1 will absolutely destroy anyone.

Not likely. Wolves can be equally ferocious as World Eaters, but hold on to some sense of sanity. He'd out-perform him with barely-held patience.

That, and given Bjorn's position, he'd probably have some Fenrisian wolves with him.

Bjorn wins.

I think this battle is another based on location. If given the space and time to maneuver I would give Bjorn the upper hand as he would be able to use Kharns ferocity to his advantage. On the other hand in close quarters nothing Bjorn could do would be able to Khârn. The only reason that I'm going to call this for Khârn is due to his psycho surgery and combat drugs. Those 2 things would give him enough of an upper hand over Bjorn.

I would go for Khârn. Not because I have his figure but Khârn among the other World Eaters is the most rational and from one of the HH books, he is the one that tempers Angron's rage. THis will mean that he will fight Bjorn with a little more rationality than the usual World Eater.

I would go for Khârn. Not because I have his figure but Khârn among the other World Eaters is the most rational

Anybody who would willingly follow a philosophy of endless slaughter and murder his friends to boot can't have been very rational to start with.

Well, Khârn did say that or something to that effect in the HH novel ( I forgot if it was Galaxy in FLames or False Gods) so I would guess he would be a little more rational than the other WE marines :) ;)

Besides I am also under the assumption that this is Khârn around before to during the heresy so he isnt Khârn the Betrayer yet :P

i say Khârn.

think about what skrall did in battle for the abyss when he went all nutso.

now take that and multiply that by 8 or 888... seems a good number for Khârn... and youll probably get what Khârn is capable of. also keep in mind that Khârn had the willpower to help keep angrons choler in check, no small feat in itself. the only reason loken 'defeated' Khârn was because he managed to push him up far enough to get impaled by a dozer blade on a randomly passing land raider. while the fight was fair loken was doing a pretty good job of losing.

I think you are underselling the ferocity of the Wolves. Just because we aren't traitorous slime, doesn't mean we know now how to go loco.

wait till "prospero burns" brother, then these naysayers will see the true savagness of the Wolves revealed!

(and no, BftA had no SW characters in it, just bad sterotypes)

wolf lord kieran

I think you are underselling the ferocity of the Wolves. Just because we aren't traitorous slime, doesn't mean we know now how to go loco.

Its not that we're underselling the ferocity of the Wolves, but it's like I said, the major advantage that the World Eaters have over the Wolves is their Psycho surgery and combat drugs which they all use.

Besides I am also under the assumption that this is Khârn around before to during the heresy so he isnt Khârn the Betrayer yet ;)

He may not be the Betrayer yet, but there's something off about somebody who, when offered the opportunity to worship a god for whom endless slaughter is an act of worship, says "Sold!" He not only abandoned the Emperor, he abandoned whatever shreds of moral restraint he still possessed.

He may not be the Betrayer yet, but there's something off about somebody who, when offered the opportunity to worship a god for whom endless slaughter is an act of worship, says "Sold!" He not only abandoned the Emperor, he abandoned whatever shreds of moral restraint he still possessed.

You're talking about a legion who used the dead bodies of their fellow World Eaters to build a ramp over a wall, and whose main tactic was kill anything that moves and even the things that dont move. I don't think they ever had moral restraint. :)

Archived