Battle Royale: Week Four: Kharn Vs. Bjorn

GrantDaKiller

That couldn't be a biased opinion coming directly from a Space Wolf player, could it?

EDIT: By the way Jeff, your Sig says "Lemus Russ".

pot calling the kettle black world eater? :D

wolf lord kieran

*Throws Kieran a bone* Fetch.

Heheheh...

My Wolf Lord once killed a World Eater Champion by putting a helpless bunny over a basilisk cannon. Silly World Eaters, not smart enough to avoid that one!

Of course I'm biased, so are you, but c'mon...Bjorn hasn't even died, and he's faced foes as bad as Khârn.

That couldn't be a biased opinion coming directly from a Space Wolf player, could it?

pot calling the kettle black world eater? :)

wolf lord kieran

Heheheh...

My Wolf Lord once killed a World Eater Champion by putting a helpless bunny over a basilisk cannon. Silly World Eaters, not smart enough to avoid that one!

Of course I'm biased, so are you, but c'mon...Bjorn hasn't even died, and he's faced foes as bad as Khârn.

He hasn't died because he got interned in a DREADNOUGHT!

wolf lord kieran

Heheheh...

and he knows how to dodge oncoming vehicles!

wolf lord kieran

wolf lord kieran

Heheheh...

So? Fact remains.

And as Kieran said...he can dodge a land raider, look at them skillz!

Well... Well... Khârn's so badass he... He... KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Ahem... He's so badass he kills his own soldiers :D

I believe Khârn would take this one. When the chaos god of war himself looks out for you, your well beyond the title of "Bad@#$" Both are very strong warriors, both were defeated at some point, and both were brought back into service. Bjron was not put into a Dreadnought because of old age. Somebody got the best of him also.

but somebody only bested bjorn once, Khârn dies on a hourly basis...

First, it should be "an", second, if Khârn died hourly, Khorne wouldn't resurrect him, would he?

Sure he would, KHorne just wants blood. Rez him to have him die, if anything your counter-argument is good for us! Hehe. I'm with Kieren, you can't make the insensible World Eaters see reason.

but somebody only bested bjorn once, Khârn dies on a hourly basis...

First, it should be "an", second, if Khârn died hourly, Khorne wouldn't resurrect him, would he?

Sure he would, KHorne just wants blood. Rez him to have him die, if anything your counter-argument is good for us! Hehe. I'm with Kieren, you can't make the insensible World Eaters see reason.

Yes you can! *Chops off JEFF's head*

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say Khârn , though being a loyalist fan. Khârn is insane, chosen of the God of Slaughter with a relic weapon only matched with the Gorefather itself.

"I thought Khârn only died once. And that was during the assault on terra."

Khârn was also killed in action while fighting Garviel Loken on Istvan 3. Khârn engaged in close combat with Loken, only to be thrown against the dozer blades of a nearby vehicle, impaling his chest. It was believed that the blow was fatal, but this has been proven wrong

Without gorechild bjeorn has a huge advantage. Both are consumate warriors, but all in all I think bjeorn would win in a battle.

In a duel? Well it gets murkier.... its kind of like primarch on primarch... but I still feel that Khârn is at a disadvantage.... roll the dice guys.

.... roll the dice guys.

Very well I have consulted the dice Khârn assaulted Bjorn attcked him with Gorechild and wounded Bjorn for his last wound BUT Brorn then through Khârn off the table after rolling a saving throw ;) And eyescrossed this ones unbaised considering Im a Sallies player, Wolves slaughter all except for hot melta and flamer death ^_^

It's a tough one as both were pre-heresy heroes from Legions renowned for their ferocity.

However, Bjorn has not succumbed to the curse of the wulfen for 10,000 years whilst Khârn fell under the influence of the Blood God, ie he is morally weak. Indeed, as we have seen, when tempted, Bjorn would rather lose a hand than his soul.

The HH books provide enough fluff on Khârn being defeated in combat and the others didn't enjoy the advantages of the canis helix. Thus we have two warriors of roughly equal skill, bravery and experience but one of whom lacks staying power or the will necessary to complement the physical and conceptual components required to be a great warrior.

Bjorn wins!

"Morally" weak? This is the Grim Dark we're talking about yes? :(

Bjorn is a badass and Khârn is a badass. However if it is pre-heresy, then Bjorn is a Wolf Guard and Khârn is well... Khârn.

So I'd have to give this one up to Khârn

"Morally" weak? This is the Grim Dark we're talking about yes? ;)

Bjorn is a badass and Khârn is a badass. However if it is pre-heresy, then Bjorn is a Wolf Guard and Khârn is well... Khârn.

Morally weak - of course, how else would you describe a marine that falls to chaos - strong willed, yeah right. He is deeply flawed and thus intrinsically weak.

Besides, Bjorn was more than your (already above) average Wolf Guard as he was Master of the Varangi before the Heresy, post heresy he became the Great Wolf.

Khârn was killed by Loken who was only a common or garden Company Commander, imagine the poor thing having to face a real fight. ^_^

"Morally" weak? This is the Grim Dark we're talking about yes? :o

Morally weak - of course, how else would you describe a marine that falls to chaos - strong willed, yeah right. He is deeply flawed and thus intrinsically weak.

Besides, Bjorn was more than your (already above) average Wolf Guard as he was Master of the Varangi before the Heresy, post heresy he became the Great Wolf.

Khârn was killed by Loken who was only a common or garden Company Commander, imagine the poor thing having to face a real fight. :D

Actually, he wasn't killed technically, as the wound wasn't fatal, and it was a DOZER BLADE.

Oh, and Loken had the advantage of plot armour for a few books.

Archived