Battle Royale: Week Four: Kharn Vs. Bjorn

GrantDaKiller

Bjorn reminds me of Ash (evil dead) did he not cut off his own hand on Prospero ?? or at least said to cut of his hand, because it got cursed or something like that ??

BJorn has not appeared in the HH novels so it's kinda hard to decide, but I'll put my money on Khârn..

Ju'kosian

Bjorn lost his hand on Prospero when it became corrupted by a chaos artifact. It was chopped off by Valdor.

i love the awesomeness of that, where has that been stated?

wolf lord kieran

Its from the second Horus Heresy Artbook. Its funny because after bjorn looses his hand he kills a Thousand Sons librarian and then goes on to witness Leman Russes duel with Magnus.

Ju'kosian

Bjorn lost his hand on Prospero when it became corrupted by a chaos artifact. It was chopped off by Valdor.

i love the awesomeness of that, where has that been stated?

wolf lord kieran

Its from the second Horus Heresy Artbook. Its funny because after bjorn looses his hand he kills a Thousand Sons librarian and then goes on to witness Leman Russes duel with Magnus.

so a custodian cuts off bjorn's hand, he kills a thousand sons sorcerer and witnesses russ in action...and people are saying he cant take a pissed off marine on pcp!?!?!?

(i need the artbooks)

wolf lord kieran

Khârn's killy enough that the ultimate god of slaughter and carnage wants him back alive to keep killing, even when Khârn's death would normally be a bonus for him. That says something about how badass he is.

Khârn gets my vote.

Khârn is the baddest hth in this situation and giving all the circumstances i think even out witted out played and out skilled he would still win through sheer combat prowess, endurance, and pure and utter lust to win.

and If he lost he would get carried away to some place and magically be resirected by Khorne to get some revenge no matter how many times he took he would win :pinch:

Let's face it, the main reason Bjorn isn't getting more votes is because his unit was taken out of the game. If we get it in the new dex, he'll wreck Khârn, just like he would have then.

Khârn is stupid enough to get pushed into a Land Raider, and ONLY lives because Khorne sees use of him.

Bjorn is so disgusted with his hand being possibly tainted, he cuts it off, and goes on to kill a TS Sorcerer. Oh yeah, and he's never died.

...but there's something off about somebody who, when offered the opportunity to worship a god for whom endless slaughter is an act of worship, says "Sold!"

One could make that same argument about anyone who becomes an Astartes, past or present. :)

My vote is for Khârn.

Ju'kosian

ow so it was a custodian ?? damn I thought he did it himself..

Bjorn also gets less votes then Khârn because he ist so famous as Khârn for butchering people.. the SW haven't really been covered yet in the HH books too but the pups their time will come

People, let's be realistic - Khârn actually DIED, then came back to life because he wanted to kill more, that's how hardcore he is.

so Khârn was sloppy enough to be killed, and gets brought back because he wants to kill more....

how does a guy who dies every other fight (which again happens after the events of the heresy, but is brought up by eveyone...forgeting he was actually rather controlled in the events of the HH books he was portrayed in) beat a guy who leads the Wolves after Russ leaves, and has yet to die despite fighting every enemy known to the imperium?

wolf lord kieran

People, let's be realistic - Khârn actually DIED, then came back to life because he wanted to kill more, that's how hardcore he is.

so Khârn was sloppy enough to be killed, and gets brought back because he wants to kill more....

how does a guy who dies every other fight (which again happens after the events of the heresy, but is brought up by eveyone...forgeting he was actually rather controlled in the events of the HH books he was portrayed in) beat a guy who leads the Wolves after Russ leaves, and has yet to die despite fighting every enemy known to the imperium?

wolf lord kieran

That's what I'm saying Kieran. He SUCKED, Kharne just figured he could be useful if given his gifts. Bjorn ROCKS, without help.

That couldn't be a biased opinion coming directly from a Space Wolf player, could it?

EDIT: By the way Jeff, your Sig says "Lemus Russ".

pot calling the kettle black world eater? :lol:

wolf lord kieran

*Throws Kieran a bone* Fetch.

Heheheh...

Archived