DoW FoK and all new DoW 2: Warpstorm Over Aurelia

Blasphear

is it possible for you to explain what the exact changes are of the mod? i am interested atm at the orbital relay, it onyl gives you 3 slots at the minute, what does the mod give you? i am asking this right now as i need to wait ages before i can download the mod XD, if you can't post it on this tpoci for any reason, please pm me it :P.

thanks

antique_nova

nevermind my last post. I managed to get the mod up and running. don't truely understand how i did O.o just did ^.^;; very fun though i wish in some way the characters were more customisable and that the appearnce changed more then just the weapon for the space marine chapter master. but hey win some loose some and not to mention I'm stil overveiwing everything i barely have scratched the surface with how i'm going...

though having a Chapter Master with Combi-melta/Flamer and the relic blade was nice as this is how i like to play one of my masters of the chapter in the TT XD

Ok, That is no bug. as you can see both hellhounds take different troop types. the first is fast attack the second in heavy. that means you can have three fast attack hellhounds for free (pop cap not resources) and buy some to take up the heavy slot as well. Thanks Octavulg Ill have the team change that now. :ermm:

We also have duel lightning claws and jet pack for the CM. He is the bringer of death!

Ahhh I see. The question now posed is why...

New CM wargear? Aces ;)

And I found another pink square :P I'll get it up in a sec... here we go.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg17/Hubernator/relic00118.jpg

*hey Blasphear, it's me, unique dragon from the Harlequin testing*

besides, i've played FoK too much, i'm almost addicted to it xD

great models, great gameplay, everything :jaw: *although the Khorne Chaos Lord is maybe a bit too devastating xD)

nice mod, i'd reccomend it to everybody :lol:

Ahhh I see. The question now posed is why...

I assume its in the codex. Im not a guard player so I dont know.

Great to hear from you Soul! How goes things with the Harlies? Ive got the most recent update but havent played much :P

Wow... on my current trails I had a good crack at the Black Templars. Tell me, how does SIX LR Crusaders sound to anyone? :) Now that is some serious firepower. Not sure on the fact 2 builder units max, not including Techmarines. But I'll cope ;)

Wow... on my current trails I had a good crack at the Black Templars. Tell me, how does SIX LR Crusaders sound to anyone? ;) Now that is some serious firepower. Not sure on the fact 2 builder units max, not including Techmarines. But I'll cope ;)

six? i thought there was a Max. of 4 HS slots for BT ??

I think BT's Landraiders are transports instead of heavy.... I think, so no rhinos.... im not sure why you would want one tho, with 6 Landraiders.

Well it squeezed a squad in per vehicle. But yeah, the choices were rhino, razorback and LRC :P

And Necrons. ALl of the sudden the Lord Destroyer got similar stats to the Necron Lord. I'm guessing you can have both out and no Nightbringer, considering I tried to get him out but no dice :)

yes BLC can be taken as troop transports in the TT game if the unit carrying them has 15 models or less. or a total of 8 termies <.< strange how it can in theory carry one more termie then it should ... never understood that. but pretty much in the BT every infantry choice can take LRCs for 265 points a pop :/ gets points pricy fast.

I will be hosting live broadcasts of internal footage/games for everyone to see ;3. This can include: Me and comp stomping, Internal battles (Humans vs Humans), Internal Comp Stomp, I will also introduce games where you guys will tell us what unit vs units you would like to see fight and we will do so =) (Gladiator battles ;o). (For example vanguard vs banshees) So beyond my videos you will be getting some stuff live. I will post here when I plan to stream the video.

X-fire cult link : http://www.xfire.com/clans/dow40kfok/

Stream link: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/storm913/

Add me to your x-fire friends to view the videos. ^_^

I would like to reiterate that most if not ALL of these bugs are fixed in the current internal version baring new units. A new internal version(if you keep track on our website) will be released in the near future If you're not following us closely I suggest you do. There is a lot of fun and interesting things to see on the forum such as new units/textures. Among other things for that matter.

Installed my old copy of DoW, installed this epic mod last night.

Result= Wondering why the sun was coming up, Damn this is a great mod. B)

Kudos to all those who helped create it, now.. I have to get back, my Chaplain wants to get some killing done! :P

OMG!!! I saw the youtube trailer with the single scene of the Black Templar slashing away and I fell in love straight away. Now I have to go and get the game to attach the mod to play Black Templars. It makes DoW look so awesome.

Messanger

Archived