DoW FoK and all new DoW 2: Warpstorm Over Aurelia

Blasphear

Hey guys! Quick pic for you.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/storm913/wh40kdc-20090701-192257.jpg

Was playing with photoshop and thought I would show off the CM's new random head :huh:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! long time no see! Im here to tell you all the the New release for Fire Storm over Kronus is almost here!

To celebrate there will be two Multiplayer Campaigns running! one for RC 1218 and then once the new release is out one for that to!

So come download the mod and sign up at the FoK forums!

Blas.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys! long time no see! Im here to tell you all the the New release for Fire Storm over Kronus is almost here!

To celebrate there will be two Multiplayer Campaigns running! one for RC 1218 and then once the new release is out one for that to!

So come download the mod and sign up at the FoK forums!

Blas.

When IS the next release, i'm foaming at the mouth impatiently at the new units to play with, Blas!

Please, put me out of my misery! :)

Arenis

Ladies and Gentlemen. I am very proud to say that the FoK team will be releasing FIRESTORM OVER KRONUS 3.5 in 1 week!

This is the deadline, It will be met. This release will blow your mind!

The team will soon begin work on Firestorm over Kaurava for Soul Storm, which will intraduce Dark Eldar, Inquistition and possibly Tyranids to the Fok experiance!

making a total of 11 races!

For more information check the forum!

Blas.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I am very proud to say that the FoK team will be releasing FIRESTORM OVER KRONUS 3.5 in 1 week!

This is the deadline, It will be met. This release will blow your mind!

The team will soon begin work on Firestorm over Kaurava for Soul Storm, which will intraduce Dark Eldar, Inquistition and possibly Tyranids to the Fok experiance!

making a total of 11 races!

For more information check the forum!

Blas.

GREAT! Can't wait to see the Soulstorm mod.

Go figure. Shortly after asking how to install it, I do.

Anyway...It doesn't seem too different from the one way back when?

And the SS one would be awesome. If I still had my CD key :cuss

WHAT! it is so much more amazingly different and better I dont know how you can say that XD.

I re-bought DC over steam to play this mod and it was totally worth it. For me it really is DOW 2. After playing I'm surprised that it isn't THE mainstay of any 40k / pc gamer.

The only thing you can say is, well it's MADE of WIN. And not in the everyday regular made of win, but Win of such magnitude that it is partially fused with Infinity.......times Л.

I made a Vindicator for -_- sake!!! I mean you can add HK missiles on a Rhino!

I want to grab Relic by the neck and shove their face in the screen and go "Take a good LOOK! THIS is how you make a 40k game!"

All painting has come to a pause. Oh, and sleep as well.

Bravo Gentlemen! and thanks, you made the game I wanted to buy the first two times!

Archived