Bringing out the Bran

OnlyInDeath

Can I play DA using the SW codex?

SW players are best used with the C:SM only, and are just an other SM army.

GW have axed SW due to a petition from the 3 Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood.

Fangtwister is not a real ale, ale should be served at cellar temperature not fridge making it a girlly larger.

How to beat SW part 1. Yell "BATH" a lot and carry a bottle of soap.

All SW's are called Lassie.

How to beat SW part 2. Throw a grenade/meta-bomb and yell "Fetch!"

Will go and look in other threads to see what really riled him.

I LOVE part 2!

Ah, Fenris, home of Wolfwhiz Ale, Our motto, "It's in the Water"

Sweet Emperor! A humor thread in my honor? Now I can die happy! :tu: :HQ: :D :lol: :D

Just got home from school and well, you guys are great! Thanks a ton my brothers.

@ Bro. Hadafix- You try dragging a whole cellar out onto the battlefield and tell the Nids to stop trying to absorb the poor Beer-Thralls that are tending it! A refrigerator just makes it easier to carry around my favorite ale!

@ GC08- Damn straight that's me!

Really guys, you're the best.

Now I'm gonna try not to spill this can of soda on my keyboard as I read the thread again. If I do you WILL see an angry Bran...

Sweet Emperor! A humor thread in my honor? Now I can die happy! :D :HQ: :D :lol: :D

Just got home from school and well, you guys are great! Thanks a ton my brothers.

@ Bro. Hadafix- You try dragging a whole cellar out onto the battlefield and tell the Nids to stop trying to absorb the poor Beer-Thralls that are tending it! A refrigerator just makes it easier to carry around my favorite ale!

@ GC08- Damn straight that's me!

Really guys, you're the best.

Now I'm gonna try not to spill this can of soda on my keyboard as I read the thread again. If I do you WILL see an angry Bran...

Didnt they get around that on Turning Signals :D Just stick a pub on top of your LR :tu: Anyway, dink it warm, It'd put hair on your chest :P

Didnt they get around that on Turning Signals :lol: Just stick a pub on top of your LR :HQ: Anyway, dink it warm, It'd put hair on your chest :tu:

DOn't you know we already have hair on our chests? What we really need is something to part it down the middle.

Didnt they get around that on Turning Signals :lol: Just stick a pub on top of your LR :HQ: Anyway, dink it warm, It'd put hair on your chest :tu:

DOn't you know we already have hair on our chests? What we really need is something to part it down the middle.

You know if you ask a World Eater nicely, they may have just the tool...

soda????

SODA!!?

It'z zoggin 'otter den da backside uv a Tallarn bellydanca out here, an da Fangtwista is all gone! I did find some footprintz dat look purrty much like yerz though...

soda????

SODA!!?

It'z zoggin 'otter den da backside uv a Tallarn bellydanca out here, an da Fangtwista is all gone! I did find some footprintz dat look purrty much like yerz though...

Meh, more like you've been working on your SW successor. Space Poodles! known for there doodgy 70s style perms and blue rinse hair! Bring out the pop and twiglets!

try dragging a whole cellar out onto the battlefield and tell the Nids to stop trying to absorb the poor Beer-Thralls

So thats how fenris survived that nid attack that gave us the Kraken

They tried to absorb the beer sellers of Russ in to there hive and the hive ship got so drunk it crashed in to the planet :)

Actually, GW is releasing '2' codicii in one. They are retconning the Space Wolves as a chapter and their rivallry with the Dark Angels. Not, the Space Wolves are another part of the Dark Angels, we get our dresses next week.

Actually, GW is releasing '2' codicii in one. They are retconning the Space Wolves as a chapter and their rivallry with the Dark Angels. Not, the Space Wolves are another part of the Dark Angels, we get our dresses next week.

Cool, so when do we have our appointments at the hair dressers? ^_^

Probably means your all going to have to have a shave and bath... Then the claws and fangs will have to go, wont look right in those dresses. I guess the SoB will have to do the hair cuts, cant think of anyone else brave enough where a) the SW would still have a head on their shoulders <_< Their head was not turned into a bean...

Probably means your all going to have to have a shave and bath... Then the claws and fangs will have to go, wont look right in those dresses. I guess the SoB will have to do the hair cuts, cant think of anyone else brave enough where a) the SW would still have a head on their shoulders :P Their head was not turned into a bean...

"BATH?"

Well, okay, but it will have to be Japanese style with the Bolter Babes!

to be fair, it wasn't Bran that started this so it doesn't, technically, qualify as him stroking his e-peen.

If anything, it'd be the rest of us stroking his e-peen (Eww) while he just smiles (Eww) and laughs as we lampoon him (this too, could be a double entendre, so Eww.)

But, it's totally okay. I won't ask if you guys don't tell. (*twitch*)

to be fair, it wasn't Bran that started this so it doesn't, technically, qualify as him stroking his e-peen.

If anything, it'd be the rest of us stroking his e-peen (Eww) while he just smiles (Eww) and laughs as we lampoon him (this too, could be a double entendre, so Eww.)

But, it's totally okay. I won't ask if you guys don't tell. (*twitch*)

You right thur are dun sturtin ta sound like uh Dress Angel, boi.

Who is Amy Winehouse? (Beef snatching exterminattassock and whacking you with it).

I wont need an exterminattassock, I will just rip yer throats out wid my teef.

For you young uninlightened pups, witness the beauty that is my AMY WINEHOUSE :) :D :wub: :wub:

Bow down before her beauty, Beef commands it

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/vittorio_13/amywinehouserollingstone.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/vittorio_13/20070131032647.jpg

Archived