Bringing out the Bran

OnlyInDeath

Is the inquisition gone, btw? Cause i got some inquisitor repellant if they arn't.

I am still around, but I'm quite happy to "cuddle up" to the Wolves if it means I get to beat up some Thorians. My selective hearing is switched firmly ON, as is my selective memory. ;)

Is the inquisition gone, btw? Cause i got some inquisitor repellant if they arn't.

I am still around, but I'm quite happy to "cuddle up" to the Wolves if it means I get to beat up some Thorians. My selective hearing is switched firmly ON, as is my selective memory. :(

... I still say we give him the power boot... ;)

I am still around, but I'm quite happy to "cuddle up" to the Wolves if it means I get to beat up some Thorians. My selective hearing is switched firmly ON, as is my selective memory. :D

... I still say we give him the power boot... ;)

You could just give me some Fenrisian Ale. :D Brother-Captain Aurellian brought some back to Titan as a souvenir, and I swiped it whilst still an acolyte. I can't remember anything about the ten days that followed though. :( :P

Bran Scalphunter Posted Today, 12:39 AM

So you don't remember the rather interesting SoB rite that we all went to watch on St. Mardi Gra Day? Poor sod, can't hold his FangtwisterTM... :D

No. :D On the other hand, Fenrisian Ale was much more fun that Sister Mary ever was. :(

I said that out loud, didn't I? ;)

I am still around, but I'm quite happy to "cuddle up" to the Wolves if it means I get to beat up some Thorians. My selective hearing is switched firmly ON, as is my selective memory. :D

... I still say we give him the power boot... :o

You could just give me some Fenrisian Ale. :D Brother-Captain Aurellian brought some back to Titan as a souvenir, and I swiped it whilst still an acolyte. I can't remember anything about the ten days that followed though. :( :P

Only ten days???,apparently Inquisitors have 2 livers :D

Rumours are that SW will be released later this year, do not take this to be a Terran year, it could be a light year!

The light year is a unit of distance, not time.

Valerian

Rumours are that SW will be released later this year, do not take this to be a Terran year, it could be a light year!

Valerian

pffff. stop being picky.

Valerian

Nope, it is also a measurement of time.

Bran I was thinking of using SW with the C:UM, whats your thoughts on this?

*Switches Brans ale for watered down Ginger Ale and teleports back to the External Crusader.*

Valerian

Nope, it is also a measurement of time.

Correst sir.

WIKI LIGHT YEAR

*stomps back laden with several meat pie and a veritable Thunderhawk full of strawberry-rhubarb pies*

What's this about light-years and whatnot? Us Wolves need not concern ourselves with such things. The bondsmen and Astropaths can worry about that!

Now... mmm... piiiieeee..... :sweat:

So you don't remember the rather interesting SoB rite that we all went to watch on St. Mardi Gra Day? Poor sod, can't hold his FangtwisterTM... <_<

I have only a hazy recollection of passing out the traditional St. Mardi Gra Wolf-Tooth Necklaces to several obliging Sisters and subsequent (wholly unsubstantiated) rumors of butt-sniffing behavior...<Uuuuurp!>

*stomps back laden with several meat pie and a veritable Thunderhawk full of strawberry-rhubarb pies*

What's this about light-years and whatnot? Us Wolves need not concern ourselves with such things. The bondsmen and Astropaths can worry about that!

Now... mmm... piiiieeee..... <_<

<with some little trepidation of invoking the Exterminatusock>

Real Wolves eat their Rhubarb Pies straight! Strawberries are for Dress Angels (sic)

dose that mean smurfs eat apple pie....?

More than likely, and then they must eat it according to the way it is written.

Thou shalt raise thy right hand holding thy spoon 32.5cm high and then descend it into thy apple pie that has been blessed to thee by the Almighty Emperor.

Then thou shalt take exactly 50g of pie and place it in thy mouth and chew at a rate of 1 chew per second for a further 10 seconds before thou shalt swallow thy pie and be thankful to the Emperor for such a blessing of holy food.

Couldn't resist...

<Edit> My speeling fails :(

Cambrius

dose that mean smurfs eat apple pie....?

More than likely, and then they must eat it according to the way it is written.

Thou shalt raise thy right hand holding thy spoon 32.5cm high and then descend it into thy apple pie that has been blessed to thee by the Almighty Emperor.

Then thou shalt take exactly 50g of pie and place it in thy mouth and chew at a rate of 1 chew per second for a further 10 seconds before thou shalt swallow thy pie and be thankful to the Emperor for such a blessing of holy food.

Couldn't resist...

<Edit> My speeling fails ;)

Cambrius

LMAO :tu: :P :P

now that one got me rolling, just visualizing Guilliman sitting there jotting down "how" to eat an apple pie while sitting there holding one up for a close inspection, crumples of paper and smashed pies littering the floor around him....

Kinda like Bran when asked "how many pies are there?"

brother vindabona reculsiam for 6 weeks you have cream on your chest plate please contemplate subparagraph 4b pie/apple with whipped cream the aftermath

word of chaplin of 3rd company ultra marines

Archived