Today Khârn killed...

Rahveel

First time using Khârn today and he finished off a Draigo (who irresponsibly soaked up a ton of bolter fire to prevent his squad from routing), then afterwards killed the entire remaining squad of 5 Space Marine Termies, and he took one of his Zerkers with him after burning his hand before rushing in. Other than that he got held up long enough to keep out of most the action.

Not bad for his first taste of blood.

I am loving that Force Weapons become power weapons thing. That'll teach them Grey Knights to get back in their place!

PS. Sorta new to 40k, so I hope this meager offering of blood appeases the Blood God.

First time using Khârn today and he finished off a Draigo (who irresponsibly soaked up a ton of bolter fire to prevent his squad from routing), then afterwards killed the entire remaining squad of 5 Space Marine Termies, and he took one of his Zerkers with him after burning his hand before rushing in. Other than that he got held up long enough to keep out of most the action.

I am loving that Force Weapons become power weapons thing. That'll teach them Grey Knights to get back in their place!

PS. Sorta new to 40k, so I hope this meager offering of blood appeases the Blood God.

Aah!!! a duel worthy of the Gods!!!

Khârn slaying the Grey Knigths Supreme Master!!!

Blood for the Blood God!!!

A worthy skull indeed brother!

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly not many skulls reaped today :) just 3 ravenwing bikes and then started laying into 4 landspeeders killing one but the game ended before he could cut down the other 3...

However the other berzerkers killed loads more: ravenwing and Ezekiel!

p.s. The World Eater short story in the 'Age of Darkness' HH book is v.cool! :devil:

Edited by Ethrion

Unless it's FAQ'd or Errata'ed, Force weapons count as NORMAL weapons against him. Not power weapons, NORMAL.

Unless it's FAQ'd or Errata'ed, Force weapons count as NORMAL weapons against him. Not power weapons, NORMAL.

In his entry it says: "force weapons count as normal power weapons against him."

Used Khârn first time today against the new grey knights. The mission was Clash of Heroes from the battle missions book. Killed 3 interceptor marines, 2 purifiers and Castellan Crowe, winning me the game. Only killed 2 unlucky berzekers ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

In the French Dwarf of may there is new scenarios for GK's themed battles.

One in particular seems interresting to play with Khârn...

Its the Deamon Hostn where you select one HQ choice as the Deamon Host, this mini gets the EW rule a 5++ save and on each of your movement phases this minis gets +1 to his stats excepte armor save each turn...

Imagine after 3 Turns a Khârn with WS10 BS8 S8 T7 W6 A9...Oo, but the downside is that he count as a Deamon for Preffered Ennemy and Nemesis weapons, but beeing immune to Psychics and FW anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
Imagine after 3 Turns a Khârn with WS10 BS8 S8 T7 W6 A9...Oo, but the downside is that he count as a Deamon for Preffered Ennemy and Nemesis weapons, but beeing immune to Psychics and FW anyway...

That is just blatant evil.

Tell us how it goes, won't you?

today Khârn got eaten by paladins, in his defense i thought they were regular terminators, after 2 rounds of combat he killed 5 on his own but died when he failed hi invul saves.... he will come back to fight another day.

Kharne Killed Lelith Hesperax(yes again) and a few models of her Wyche Retenue.

In the same Game the Skulltaker took the Skull of a Cronos engine.

Yup i played 2 FOC, one of 1k pts WE and the other one 1k pts Deamons...

Makes me wonder;why don't we also keep the Tally of the Skulltaker?

• 3 weeks later...

Today Khârn killed...

In battle against Dark Angels using the Space Marines codex...

Space Marine Librarian - Khârn challenged the foe's leader to single combat where he claimed the foolish psyker's skull even as the his berzerker squad massacred the remaining members of the Librarian's sternguard unit.

Drop Pod - As Khârn's squad broke through a rhino blockade by punching their way out, the Betrayer instead opted to remove the internal workings of a nearby drop pod.

Rhino - Khorne however demanded yet more bloodshed in the butchering of the Dark Angel detachment and Khârn obliged by tearing a new door in the front of one of the loyalist rhinos and introducing himself to the driver. His squad meanwhile rushed headlong through a fusilade of fire and into the Rhino's cargo of defending tactical marines, offering up their life's blood as a sacrifice to Khorne.

End result: The World Eaters warband attained victory with the annihilation of much of the Dark Angels response force and were able to hold the objective (a shrine of skulls blessed by Khorne) long enough for a daemonic incursion to take place and claim the Imperial world for the legions of the Blood God.

• 2 weeks later...