Death Heads V5.0

Donkey Kong

Looks good to me.

Couple of final little crits on the presentation;

SMP pic? I know you wanted to use Dazzo's excellent version but you could just do a more basic one and swap in his at a later date if you can?

It looks like where you've put in the sidebars it's messed up the spacing of your paragraphs? The first one is fine, but at the top of the second and third sidebars you seem to have an extra empty line in the main article?

Also, in a similar vein, at the end of the Origins and Chapter Org sections you have a couple of empty lines, in this case I think that's a good thing as it helps to emphasize it's the end of a section and stops you getting that 'wall-o-text' feeling; I'd advise doing the same thing at the end of all the sections?

Oh, one other thing I just noticed, you don't have a Battle Cry section at the end? I get that it's in the main header but still, I think it would finish the article off better if it was included at the end in a 'proper' section too?

Almost there!

Lysimachus

PC 10/40

I would expand a little in some places. You're only at 2700ish in terms of word count. There's some paragraphs there looking a little malnourished for length and detail. See if you can expand on them naturally a little (and I mean a little :) ).

I certainly see what you both mean, and I'll be adding more, hopefully this weekend.

As far as Marine Pictures, this is the best I have:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/smsbeta...amp;spr2=533B1C

Not even a Chapter symbol ;) / :D !

Spacing is honestly a bit of trial and error, post preview isn't helping me in the least as far as that is concerned.

I've started a little on a battle cry section.

Also, just for the sake of asking, would it make more sense to say that green symbolizes hope, rather than death?

Green has so many different ideas everywhere you go:

evil

fate

hope

instability

love

death

misfortune

wealth

just too much stuff. Misfortune and death were the first that came to mind with a Chapter that's after terror, but with one that is close to the people of it's world, I wonder if hope would be the better option.

EDIT: picture didn't show up.

Edited by KingHongKong

I'm surprised by the colour scheme, if I'm honest.

I knew they were that green colour, but I honestly thought they were a bit more... colourful. :)

I'm digging the split-up sidebars, too. Very cool.

The Death Heads' malevolence is reflected on the battlefield, the Chapter's Astartes are never more vicious than in the face of traitorous Astartes, often charging forward to face them in combat.

I reckon you could drop the second 'Astartes' and just use the word traitors. We know who you mean. ;)

So because no one said anything, I made green "hope".

The Battle Cry section has been added. Additional material has been made throughout the IA as Sigismund Himself suggested.

I knew they were that green colour, but I honestly thought they were a bit more... colourful. tongue.gif

Oh, Ace, so hard to please ;) !

You're right in the respect that the Death Heads are far more colorful. He should have a skull on the helmet, be toting around several trophies, some trinkets, he should have red markings like this guy:

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/6/65/White_Scars_Marine.png

Alas, my MS Paint skills are pants.

And as an extra note, just check the coding on your 'Battle Cry' banner, you have an extra '[' in there somewhere.

Got it rooted out, Ferrus.

So, please comment :P .

Actually, I meant more greens.

I took the liberty of running up a quick picture because it'll save me describing it.

I also lack the talent to use MS paint, so I just added a few red bits on the SM painter ;)

EDIT: Removed my paint scheme. It was too garish and not cool enough.

That's pretty close to how I thought they looked.

You could also have the darker greens down at the bottom, and have them get lighter as you go higher - just like the ocean.

I also assumed the green you used was symbolic of the sea, actually. It's about the right green for it.

Edited by Ace Debonair

;) Looks a little Christmas-y.

The paint scheme I showed you in my last post is in a post on the bottom of the First Page.

I always wanted a gray-green, for lack of better words, I was basically thinking: How can I have Space Wolf Gray but replace all of the baby blue with an equally adorable green.

:)

So aside from colors and my apparent aesthetic failure, how does the IA currently stand?

Obviously when I said tomorrow I was operating by the alternate Librarium calendar ;)

First things first, I would rename the sidebar titles so it isn't just 'Part 1'. It would just fit better to my mind.

In the beginning, the Chapter wore this fearsome symbol as their heraldry, only taking up the Kraken as the Chapter absorbed more of its homeworld's culture.

I would look at a better wording for the bolded part. It's a bit inelegant at the moment when compared to the rest of the article.

Klysium lies on the border between Segmentum Solar and Segmentum Ultima. First annexed during the Great Crusade, it has never faltered in its loyalty. Unwavering and strong, Derii saw great promise in the Klysian people as future Astartes and claimed the world as the Chapter's own.

Rather short paragraph, needs something to bulk it out. I would suggest adding something about the lifestyle which makes such good Astartes recruits.

During the Horus Heresy, Klysium served as a bulwark against Horus and his invading forces and as a host to one of the greatest battles not involving the Legiones Astartes.

Comma needed after forces.

Honored as the Emperor's chosen, the Astartes are not a terrible sight for the Klysian people, though they invoke the senses of awe that the superhuman have upon mortal men. They are seen as the world's guardians, and the defenders of humanity. Few Death Heads maintain contact with their families, for the Chapter is their brotherhood. Though, many sons of the warrior houses will return to the halls of their birth and honor the home they would have had, had fate not been so kind.

The Solitary Abbey

If it's 'The Solitary Abbey', rather than 'the Solitary Abbey, then the 'The' should also be italicized (I think).

The Librarians' color of office has led them to be deemed unlucky by many Death Heads who follow the Klysian superstitions, still many more respect the Librarians for their fortitude.

I think that the sentence would work better if it began with 'While' and replaced the first 'many' with 'a small amount, which would then require changing 'who follow' to 'due to' in order to avoid confusion.

Amongst the Death Heads, there is no greater weapon than the fear they invoke in the hearts and minds of all the Emperor's foes, and few Captains are quick to forsake it. From the Astartes that storm the enemy's walls to their hidden brothers, all are tools to be used to destroy the enemy, in both body and mind. Following in the footsteps of Agris Derii, the Chapter's Captains continue meticulously planning their invasions.

Another small paragraph. I would suggest adding something to it so the section starts off a bit more strongly.

matching the finest of the Emperor's Astartes.

MISS? ;) Dunno if this was needed, just stuck out a bit...

None, no matter how proud of their colors, can deny the power an invisible ally controls over the battlefield.

Well, the Imperial Fists probably do :P This is more of a personal nitpick than the others, but perhaps change 'None' to either 'No Death Head' or 'No true tactician'.

The Chapter's Astartes are often headstrong, stubborn and volatile, courageous in the face of any foe. These traits have allowed the Death Heads to prevail against impossible odds. Relentless in assault and unyielding in defense, for the Astartes to retreat is to show weakness and dishonor the Chapter. In battle, the Death Heads fight in accordance with the Codex Astartes, their adherence matching their gene fathers, the Ultramarines. Drilled from childhood, the Death Heads fight with finesse and precision. The Astartes were bred for battle, none will rest until their task is complete or their duty ends in their death.

This paragraph is a chance to really hammer home the chapter's themes but the wording makes it seem muddled (possibly because the sentences are so stand alone and don't acknowledge any of the previous things mentioned. There's too many adjectives being tossed around here for me, it bewilders me a bit when when you say they are headstrong and stubborn yet fight with finesse and precision. I think that some rewording is really in order for this section to fully work in the IA. Maybe that's just me though :)

Chapter marines all have a habit of collecting various trinkets off of fallen enemies.

Every single Astartes? I would also replace 'off of' with 'from' and possibly mentioning them only taking it from those they defeated personally?

When marines first return to their vessel, more interesting and valuable treasures are given to the Chaplains who then take them to the Apothecaries, Librarians and Techmarines. In turn, they take the most useful treasures to study, those found useless and free from taint are brought back to the battle brothers.

Grammar/wording need work in this part. Insert 'the' in front of 'more'. I think there could be a better word instead of 'useful' as well. Put a full stop instead of a comma after 'study' and replace 'brought back' with 'returned'.

The Chapter's Honor Duels are ritualistic competitions of strength and ability. Observed by Chaplains, these fights are for more valuable treasures taken from the world. Watched over by a Chaplain, two of the Chapter's Astartes fight, clad in their robes, until blood is drawn.

Instead of 'Watched over', I would use 'adjudicated'. Not sure of the capitalisation of honor duels as well.

However, these accusations have never endangered the Chapter's relationship with the Imperium, nor have they stopped this ancient custom.

'Stopped' sounds a bit informal to me. Perhaps 'prevented this ancient custom from continuing' would work better?

Death Heads are always eager to tell their memoirs to their younger brothers. Neophytes are often entertained and mesmerized by their more venerable brothers' tales, encompassing travels and victories on countless worlds against even more numerous of foes. Many of the Chapter's veterans link their more renowned or important victories with treasures they've taken from their campaigns, often using these trinkets in their retelling of the story.

I don't think 'memoirs' really works here :huh: Puts me in mind of a middle aged marine spilling the dirt on the real reason why Captain Bob moved Veteran Sergeant Mal to the next company rather than tales of battle and daring. Id seek alternate wording. Bolded part is also wrong grammatically.

Like a full two thirds of existing Chapters, the Death Heads descend from Roboute Gulliman and his Ultramarines. The Chapter is proud of its heritage, and its purity. Death Heads have retained, and possess full use, of all of their implants.

'are descended' rather than 'descend'. The second sentence is weird because you're mixing past (have retained) and present (possess). There should be better wording for this sentence.

Apothecaries work tirelessly to ensure the Chapter's gene-seed is never corrupt, removing genes from the stock at the slightest hint of mutation.

Given how the vast majority of chapters have been mentioned to be struggling slightly with geneseed purity at the end of the 41st Millennium, this sounds a little like MISS unless there's a drawback to these stringent methods (reduced numbers is the most obvious one).

There is a tale, deep within the Chapter's archives, The Fall of Captain Strabo Thussaud, the mark of sorrow on the Chapter's legacy. A hero of the Chapter struck down after his greatest victory, Thussaud led his Second Company into the maw of damnation.

Grammar in the first sentence needs work. You also spoil what's going to happen with the opening of the second sentence and the sentence also sounds more like the company turned traitor rather than lost in the warp by the use of 'maw of damnation'.

On the hulk, their numbers grew, and as they expanded throughout the ruin, the Warboss stumbled upon Hermione's bridge, Thussuad's resting place.

Too many commas, disrupts the reading flow for me.

No less than two years following the beginning of the hunt

I would place it much later, two years just makes the hunt seem far too easy.

stone hide

I don't know why the Space Hulk is made from stone? I would have thought metal from all those ships.

Upon seeing the beaten bodies of their battle brothers, they were disgusted.

Realizing their defeat, the Astartes retreated to their boarding craft.

Not sure 'beaten' is correct here, didn't you say they all died because of the failure in the warp? And why the disgust? I would also have the Ork escaping rather than the Astartes giving up.

He longed to reclaim the helm from the broken corpse of the Ork Warboss.

The wording makes it seem that the Ork Warboss is already a corpse. Confused me on my first read through.

Perhaps Narrik was only given Commander due to his naming of the Company as the Eleventh?

Operation Nitpick complete. Fix those points up and maybe with another glance from Octavulg to make sure I haven't missed any really small things, it'll be pretty much ready for the Librarium :tu:

Obviously when I said tomorrow I was operating by the alternate Librarium calendar

Man, I wish I had one of those for all these exams they're shoving down my throat :lol: !

MISS?

Maybe, but in the end, there are always those inferior Space Marines, like the Lamenters :devil:

I kid, but hopefully I changed it to get rid of that Me So Special.

Well, the Imperial Fists probably do

I have that terrible habit of using phrases like "none" and "Astartes" and "Chapter Astartes" as substitutes for "Death Heads" and it always comes out as a broad generalization.

I don't know why the Space Hulk is made from stone? I would have thought metal from all those ships.

Asteroids :yes: ? Nah, it's just that general picture you see of a space hulk is that decrepit rock with a bunch of engines and bows sticking out of it. Now, if only I could find it to show you what I mean . . .

Not sure 'beaten' is correct here, didn't you say they all died because of the failure in the warp? And why the disgust?
the sentence also sounds more like the company turned traitor rather than lost in the warp by the use of 'maw of damnation'.

Because originally they did :lol: ! I've unfortunately been using the same skeleton for The Tainted for god knows how long, and you're right. I think I've changed it now, I also changed the headings: The Tainting, The Taint and The Tainted, hopefully people won't get confused. I may switch The Tainting and The Taint if it doesn't work currently.

Perhaps Narrik was only given Commander due to his naming of the Company as the Eleventh?

Erm, why would he be given permission to name the company if he wasn't already in command :lol: ?

Thanks, Sigismund Himself!

Now to beg Octavulg . . . :unsure:

Edited by KingHongKong

Well, with this piece now submitted in the Librarium (WOO HOO! YEAH! WHO'S THE MAN? I'M THE MAN! WOO!), I can flesh out more of the Chapter.

Several Captains are already named, and many others are named too, with inspiration taken from:

1. All sorts of nautical literature and entertainment (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Moby Dick, Pirates of the Caribbean)

2. Caribbean and islander deities/ names

3. Italian names (because somehow, someway, I got a touch of Italy in my pirates)

4. The His Dark Materials Trilogy because I was reading the books while editing the IA, also the books are amazing, and I've yet to see the movie, unfortunately.

5. Final Fantasy (because despite my absolute hatred for turn based combat and random battles, the stories are swell and I liked Final Fantasy 12 until I met the first Judge and had to start all over again, and even then the story kicks a--)

6. Gundam Wing (I like Duo . . . :ermm: , mine as well say it before anyone asks where "inspiration" came from)

Actual pirate names (I've also learned that people need to start learning the difference between Barbarossa --> Red Beard, and Barbossa --> Villain in PotC 1).

I'll make a few notes with the names I have listed, some may be funny, all depends on your sense of humor, I guess.

Agris Derii (First Chapter Master; Deceased) (He's supposed to be a Silver Skull, so Agris seemed appropriate)

Ahi (Ahi! Sorry, had to be done)

Apuru

Arcturo (Terminator Veteran Sergeant)

Aukai

Balthamo (Terminator Veteran Sergeant) The Angel from The Amber Spyglass was named Balthamus . . .

Barbari

Barssaud (First Company Veteran)

Barthello (Fourth Company Techmarine)

Brisio (Sternguard Sergeant)

Cassnei

Decurio

Duo (Maxwell) I can't help it, I love Duo. Best character in the series. Best Gundam, don't care what anyone says, Death Scythe Hell > everything else.

Enzili

Erasmu

Filo (Captain of Fourth Company; Current) Captain during the Gehenna Campaign, a lot of people say that his name sounds too friendly to be a marine, let alone a Captain. I finally realized it may be due to pronunciation, Fie-Low does sound "cutsie", but it's supposed to be like Fee-low, wonder if it makes it any better.

Forn (First Company Veteran) This one is actually taken from Star Wars, Knights of the Old Republic, Admiral Forn Dodonna was pretty awesome, even though she was only in the game for two cut scenes.

Isaaru (Third Company Epistolary)

Jasso (Third Company Apothecary)

Karkaron (Third Company Reclusiarch)

Lacemo

Laffiti (First Company Veteran) Heavy Flamer Terminator

Laocoon (Chief Librarian)

Loffri

Lusca (Sternguard Sergeant) This is some sort of half octopus, half shark monster from Caribbean mythology. For lack of better words, this thing is freakin scary!

Lusso

Luzzu (Second Company Senior Sergeant)

Miguelo Vaan's guardian from Final Fantasy 12, I liked him.

Moik (First Company Veteran)

Montressor (Master of Sanctity) The Cask of Amontillado reference.

Narrik (Captain of Eleventh Company; Current) First Company Champion in the Gehenna Campaign

Nemo (Chapter Master; Deceased) Found him!

Nikolo (First Company Veteran)

Ocypete I figure everyone will call this guy Ocy (ala Aki from Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, which was a legitimately cool movie, or just Pete)

Oro

Pantilimon (Terminator Veteran Sergeant) His Dark Materials, Lyra's Daemon, awesome name, pretty cool character

Pax

Pazu Castle in the Sky was really a nice story. I still don't get it though.

Queequeg (Terminator Sergeant) The resident bada-- from Moby Dick, it just seems wrong to leave out the primary harpooner from the Space Marines

Quorra (Captain of Third Company; Current) I initially wanted a name that sounded like Quatre from Gundam Wing, I may just use that one too, but this one actually turns out to be an Italian name for "Heart" albeit a girls name, but hey, if the Warmaster was called Lupercal ;) . . .

Roux (First Company Veteran) Pronounced Roo, yes, like Kanga-roo. Assault Cannon Terminator (Steve Irwin + Crocodile Dundee . . .)

Taggart (Captain of Third Company; Deceased) Captain during the Gehenna Campaign

Tashtego (That Moby Dick harpooner no one remembers, sort of. I dunno, I think he was Native American. Regardless, he was another harpooner and by default a bada--, so default Marine)

Tatton (First Company Veteran)

Thussaud (Last Captain of Second Company; Deceased) Captain during the Gehenna Campaign (initially this guy was named Barbarossa, before I knew it meant Red Beard. After everyone started poking at a blatant PotC reference, I changed it. Barbarossa =/= Barbossa, but oh well)

Tito

(Lucil) Tobulo (Chapter Master; Current; Previous First Captain) First Captain during the Gehenna Campaign

Toli

Tucio

Wakka (Red Mohawk and all)

Xanthe (Fourth Company Apothecary) (A name taken from Adele Geras' Troy, was was also . . . a girl . . . yeah)

Yevo

So, any name suggestions, or any position suggestions, I'm open to opinions. They'll be characterized soon, or some will be.

Edited by KingHongKong

Well, with this piece now submitted in the Librarium (WOO HOO! YEAH! WHO'S THE MAN? I'M THE MAN! WOO!), I can flesh out more of the Chapter.

Any word on whether the Death Heads are in the Librarium yet?

Glad to see I've been getting Filo's name right when I was saying it to myself. :lol:

Aukai should be a captain, or something, with a cool name like that.

I'd avoid taking names directly from Final Fantasy, especially from the girls. Once you know who the characters are, it's hard to look at those ideas with a straight face.

Happy birthday Ace!

Any word on whether the Death Heads are in the Librarium yet?

No, not yet. But with all the good will from Ferrus and Sigismund, I expect some good word soon :) .

I'd avoid taking names directly from Final Fantasy, especially from the girls. Once you know who the characters are, it's hard to look at those ideas with a straight face.

Yeah, don't know what I was thinking when I thought to myself "Let's name a few Death Heads after Penelo and Riku, that doesn't completely shoot any sane ideas right out of the sky ;) !"

Aukai as a Captain, alright.

With the list currently, I think some names for Captains that would work:

Cassnei

Decurio

Duo (purified Manreaper and all :tu: )

Miguelo (although I think he could also work as a Chaplain)

Pazu

I also don't know if Laocoon should be Chief Librarian, after all, his role in Greek Mythology was nothing more than dying so the Trojans accepted the horse.

Unfortunately, I can't think of another one on the list who I'd like to replace him, maybe he'll also have his fate in the Gehenna Campaign? Maybe even being the one to detect the hidden moon?

So, I take my lack of notice from the Librarium means one of two things:

One: The IA is not finished, needs more work, and I should continue to do that for the next century.

Two: The Librarium members are extremely busy and cannot get to my work.

Until then I'll probably start working on a time line for the Death Heads as well as continue working on the Gehenna Campaign.

As for named individuals:

Chapter Master

Agris Derii --> . . . --> Outis Nemo --> Lucil Tobulo (Current)

First Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Lucil Tobulo --> [...] (Current)

Second/ Eleventh Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Strabo Thussaud --> Astos Narrik (Current)

Third Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Tomaj Barbari --> Chevo Quorra (Current)

Fourth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Roca Filo (Current)

Fifth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Jamil Pazu (Current)

Sixth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Ragetti Decurio (Current)

Seventh Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Tolio Cassnei (Current)

Eighth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> LiJon Ocypete (Current)

Ninth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Hektor Tucio (Current)

Tenth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Sullivan Merci (Current)

Filo needs a new first name because Howl has been dropped completely.

Taggart may just be renamed, the character has been fleshed out but the name hasn't really set, even with me.

Edited by KingHongKong

So, I take my lack of notice from the Librarium means one of two things:

One: The IA is not finished, needs more work, and I should continue to do that for the next century.

Two: The Librarium members are extremely busy and cannot get to my work.

Second option, one of us will get round to it when able. :cuss

*BAM!*

No one expects the Grey Inquis- eh, oh bugger. I'm a bit late.

Ahem, nevermind that, this all looks very spiffy KHK! Congrats and second congrats for the article being so fine and dandy. I'd offer you come form of reward but unfortunately the Arbites have seized all of my goods due to one too many amesec bottles being thrown at people after a rather long shuttle-ride. Honestly twenty minutes is far too long to wait in orbit, and if they didn't want us to get inebriated why were we offered free amesec?

With the arbitrary silliness out of my system for now I wanted to say that all the work you've put into the Death Heads has really paid off. Well done my friend.

No one expects the Grey Inquis- eh, oh bugger. I'm a bit late.

*Puts down White Russian and embraces GHY* Welcome back, old friend. The warp has not been kind, I hear traffic was a killer :lol: .

With the arbitrary silliness out of my system for now I wanted to say that all the work you've put into the Death Heads has really paid off. Well done my friend.

Thank you. Thank you very much. So, now with this in order, Gehenna calls us all and I should also have time to start helping you more with your own projects.

So, when are we getting started?

Well, since I suddenly find myself wishing to be buried under an obscene amount of distracting writing endeavours, sooner rather than later would be the short answer.

I really, really want to make the Corsairs into something proper and fantastico, as I would for the Blazing Sons and another as yet not really formed chapter if I could, but the Corsairs come first.

In any case I seem to be blowing my own trumpet in your string-quartet here KHK so I'll shush up and get to the writing post haste.

I also shouldn't leave off without apologising profusely for dissapearing from the Gehenna project with nary a word. It was a busy time and I simply couldn't get online without supreme effort, though I should reserve the proper grovelling and self-effacing remarks for the proper thread. In any case I wish to make up for my rather lacklustre exit previously.

Tally ho and all that stuff!

Ahem, nevermind that, this all looks very spiffy KHK! Congrats and second congrats for the article being so fine and dandy. I'd offer you come form of reward but unfortunately the Arbites have seized all of my goods due to one too many amesec bottles being thrown at people after a rather long shuttle-ride. Honestly twenty minutes is far too long to wait in orbit, and if they didn't want us to get inebriated why were we offered free amesec?

Imperial Law can be a real pain in the Inventory. :lol:

Good to see you again, GHY.

Filo needs a new first name because Howl has been dropped completely.

A new first name for Filo?

Does it need to be taken from any sort of source, or can I just make something up?

It'll probably have to go into my Gehenna stories, anyway, so I'll be watching carefully for any decisions. :huh:

I also shouldn't leave off without apologising profusely for dissapearing from the Gehenna project with nary a word. It was a busy time and I simply couldn't get online without supreme effort, though I should reserve the proper grovelling and self-effacing remarks for the proper thread. In any case I wish to make up for my rather lacklustre exit previously.

Nonsense, the real world gets in the way of a lot of things. I hope you've got some more free time now.

Also, I hope to see to it that the Corsairs get a nice IA :D !

Does it need to be taken from any sort of source, or can I just make something up?

Either or, Ace. I've been using Italian names, names from media I like, Islander (Mediterranean, Jamaican, Hawaiian, etc.) names and some actual pirate names. Others are just made up. The only difference is that I imagine Filo of more European descent making an islander name look a little out of place, but hey, in the 41st Millennium, racism has been replaced with xenophobia (sort of).

As for a name for Filo, why not something like Tempa/Tempesta? Or something along those lines.

Maybe, I'll see if something else comes along, but I'll certainly keep it in mind.

I think I'll be replacing Taggart's name with Tomaj Barbari, meaning picking another name from the list for Eight Company.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, that Librarium Calendar sure is a funny little thing, ain't it :D ?

I've looked more at the names and finished most of them. I'd rather avoid naming Filo something that starts with a T, (too many T's in the Gehenna Campaign: Tobulo, Thussaud, Tomaj), also Tempa reminds me of Temba from False Gods and I'd rather not lean in that direction.

Hopefully I'll learn how to do those charts soon so I don't have to rely on this method.

Until then, the Death Heads background beyond the IA is going to be limited to whatever shot stories I may churn out and (hopefully) regular work on the Gehenna Campaign.

Any name suggestions are welcome, there's a list of ideas a few posts before this one.

Also, any comments on the Chapter in general are still appreciated. For all I know I may end up doing that century of editing.