++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

I, Mercury of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Blood Angels Terminators, 1 Blood Angels Captain and 10 Blood Angels Tactical Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

14th March 2010: DONE!

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/mercury82_photos/Blood%20Angels/DSCF0790.jpg?t=1268590522

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/mercury82_photos/Blood%20Angels/DSCF0786.jpg?t=1268590546

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/mercury82_photos/Blood%20Angels/DSCF0785.jpg?t=1268590567

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/mercury82_photos/Blood%20Angels/DSCF0788.jpg?t=1268590589

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/mercury82_photos/Blood%20Angels/DSCF0801.jpg?t=1268590617

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/mercury82_photos/Blood%20Angels/DSCF0792.jpg?t=1268590635

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/mercury82_photos/Blood%20Angels/DSCF0810.jpg?t=1268590661

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/mercury82_photos/Blood%20Angels/DSCF0812.jpg?t=1268590678

I, The Prophet of the Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of my Host to paint and present at least six Obliterators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Commander Von Drake of the Legio Morbidus, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Nurgle sorceror in terminator armour on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, BrotherMoses of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

By the Blood of Sanguinius I will not fail!

I, Brother BorisBC do swear by the wings of Sanguinius to complete a Dreadnought and a Drop Pod by the 31st March 2010. I shall include at least two WIP shots, and my final shots. Should I fail in this endeavour, I will bear the mark of shame in my sig, and will complete the article required of me by this vow.

This I do swear.

I, Vostok3 of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Baal Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Knyx of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 25 Assault Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Angel and the Emperor!

I, Evil Homer of the Thousand Sons, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 9 man Thousand Sons squad and Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My Vow:

I, Mortis Crux, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 HQ: Captain (Counts as Pedro Kantor), Chaplain (Counts as Cassius), Librarian & 10-strong unit of Tactical Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Sacred Angels Chapter of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Grey Hunter Sergeant on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Kaewt of the Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5x Chaos Space Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I screwed the pooch on the chaos one awhile back, but life happens. Anyway getting started late, but I'm going to do this =p

I, IronVodka of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter The IronGhosts to paint and present at least 5 Sternguards on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Tutteman have completed my vow. Link is in my sig above the LPC banner.

I've decided against extending my vow as I've just gone off on a random path with Flame Falcons and I've kind of got into it.

I have to say I'm please with how he turned out given it was me painting him. Thanks for running this a giving me the motivation Sigismund and others.

I,Brother Loring of the revered Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a unit of 6 assault terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Will also attempt to get 3/4 space marine bikes and the remaining 6 initiates done, but I'm not gambling my soul writing an article to explain why I haven't done them if I'm busier than expected!

Best of luck to all that take up the challenge!

Come on Brother Templars!

I, shadowinthewarp of the Legion of Excess, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 unit of 6 Noise Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Just in time. :lol:

I, DAYZ of the BLACK TEMPLARS, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Vindicators and 1 Assault Terminator Squad Unit on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived