++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

I, Lostraven of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter, the Raven Sons, to paint and present at least the captain and command squad of the 2nd Company on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

May the Emperor have mercy on my soul.

Lostraven

I, Cain the Hunter of the Space Wolves Chapter, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present five Wolf Scouts on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For Russ and the Wolftime!

I, Brother Liath of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Land Speeder Storm on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For Sanguinius !

Hope I will make it, as I'm a rather slow painter. May the Emperor's will be with me.

Edit :Here is my WIP thread. Thanks.

I, Skirnir Ragefang of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Grey Hunter Packs including their Wolf Guard packleaders and their Rhinos on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

actually, with half of them it is more of a repaint, because half of them date back to my first army ever and the paintjob is quite bad. Into they brake fluid they go, to be reborn as true Sons off Russ!

I, Alexander Fogh Pedersen, ever in search for more glory for my chapter and Liber Astartes, add to my sacred vow the promise to Complete an additional 11 Vanguards, a Chaplain Dreadnought and a Terminator Chaplain.

I know I can't keep myself from them (since I've even started a little already ) so I might as well include them in the vow and stop feeling guilty for working on them. ;)

The 20 terminators are already done; H.o.H . Quite happy with how this is turning out :rolleyes:

Cheers!

+++ EDIT: Here is the link for my LPC thread Ash Dragonsc LPC +++

I, Skirax, of the glorious Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least:

One Swiftclaw Pack (3-man)

One Rune Priest (Nearly Finished already :cuss)

One Iron Priest

on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Out of curiosity, do we post our updatees here on would you post a link to the WIP thread?

I, LakotaWolf of the Fang, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present Lukas The Trickster, Logan Grimnar and 4 Swiftclaw Bikers for a Space Wolves army on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For mankind and the purity of our heart and mind, I vow.

• =I=, Cedric of the Ordo Malleus and the Grey Knights, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 5-man squad of PAGK on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

May the Emperor be my guide. And may I be able to squeeze these brave warriors in besides already painting 1500 pts tied for the end of april. :blush:

Updated again. Apologies Thantoes, I kept meaning to update yours but always seemed to forget when I actually hit the Edit button :P Fixed up now.

on a side note, is it ok if the WIP are added to my ongoing space wolf WIP thread, or do i need to do a seperate thread?

There's no need for a new thread, though you can if you particularly want to.

Out of curiosity, do we post our updatees here on would you post a link to the WIP thread?

Either or.

I, Cruentus Nex of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 1 Brother Captain Tycho and 5 Honor Guard including a Sanguinary Preist, Champion, and Company Standard Bearer on or before 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will present the Librarium with my soul an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

BTW tycho will be painted in a traditional red color scheme. I don't know why, mostly because I don't ever think I've seen him painted red.

I, Iron Bars of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter, Iron Hands, to paint and present at least 5 terminators and a droppod on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Rytchdarius of the Black Templar, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least the following:

1 Emperor's Champion

1 Marshall in terminator armor with a pair of lightning claws

1 Terminator Assault Squad (7 total: 5 polc, 2 th&ss)

3 Land Speeder Tornadoes (sp?) with mm & hf

3 Vindicators (2 brand new kits, and a former rhino that was taken apart years ago and adding the vindicator upgrade sprue).

1 Land Raider Crusader

on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Ok so we just post our Vow here?

I, Knights of Serath of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One tactical squad of the Angels Revenant on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

If there is somewhere else I need to send my vow leme know. I willl not win but heck it will be fun.

So, now that I have a new camera...

I, Vahouth of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter, to paint and present at least a Baal Predator a Dreadnought, 2 Tactical Squads and a Furioso Dreadnought, on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I hope the camera off my phone can do me justice...

I, Trozen of the Iron Hands, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one landspeeder and one meltagun tactical marine on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I would have entered more, but sadly I have done too much work on them before I found this Challenge.

I, Espada Azul of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one five-man Assault Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

EDIT: LPC Thread here

My LPC Thread

I, Emperor's Instrument of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one finished Logan Grimnar and Wolf Priest on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Koz of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 8 Tactical Marines, a Vindicator, and a Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Swordlord of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter - the Praefects of Heliophon - to paint and present at least the four Masters of the Chapter on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, SamboR of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 9 Initiates and Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Bix of the Blood Drinkers (Blood Angels), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Scouts on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother_Israfil of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Company Captain on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

EDIT: WIP thread here.

Archived