++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

Sigismund Himself: Could you put my vow extension up on the list of participants. I have mentioned it a few times in the thread but it has not been updated yet. I am aiming to complete a unit of scouts, 5 terminators and Sicarius.

If that is not possible then I am done with my origional vow of a dread and 9 tac marines which can be found Here

I, SKeeM of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 9 Crusaders with Rinho Transport on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, ChaplainCliff of the Black Templar, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one LRC and * assault Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Rider-75 of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a cionverted Emperor's Champion on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Will go get the basic built of the Champion done tonight/tomorrow and get a piccy up.

I, death_jester of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 4 squads of tactical marines to finish my 3rd company on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Stinkenheim of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least my Venerable Dreadnaught and Wolf Guard Terminator on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

on a side note, is it ok if the WIP are added to my ongoing space wolf WIP thread, or do i need to do a seperate thread? Just trying to keep the board a little less cluttered

I, Octavulg of the Ice Lords, vow on the honour of my chapter to paint and present the Ice Lords First Company (Epic version) on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Ceasarian of the Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a squad of Grey Knights (7x GK's, one with a Psycannon), a squad of IST (5x IST, two with melta's), as well repaint my GK grandmaster on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Hopefully this will keep me painting my GK's instead of turning towards my starting Empire WHFB army...! Heresy indeed.

-Cease

I, gettothegone of the Crimson Fist, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 Land Speeder Typhoons, 5 Razorbacks, and 3 Predators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Quantra of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2x5man honour guard squads(in my own colour scheme (bone)) and a Death Company Furioso Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Dublindawg of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least (1) Landspeeder Typhoon and (1) Dreadnaught on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Momento Mori, Staunch supporter and member of the Witch Hunting Inquisition, Vow on the honor of my Chapter that I will complete and make battle ready, before March the 31st, 5 Seraphim sisters.

I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Ave Imperator!

I, Brother Mordeus of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Predator and a Land Speeder Storm on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Seahawk of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a terminator librarian, drop pod, and landspeeder storm on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Reyner of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Captain, Command Squad, and a Razorback on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived