++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

I, D6Veteran of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least six battle weary brothers from the 4th Company, along with their Razorback transport on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, TheLastTemplar of the Black Templars, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least five Templars on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, The Unhappy Sasquatch of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 tactical squad on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, MERC3065 of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 4 Drop pods and 2 squads of 5 Terminators (possibly more). on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, alloyslayer of the ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 predator and 1 dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Bringer of Redemption of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Four Assault Marines (The fifth having already being painted) on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

--BoR

I, Rogue of the Liber Astartes (Sons of Medusa), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one vindicator on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, IronDuke of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 6 scouts and 5 tactical marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, David The Despoiler of the Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Chosen and 7 Plague Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Firenze of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a skyclaw squad, an Iron Priest and Wolf priest and 3 grey hunters on or before 31st of March. I promise I shall provide at least 2 WIP updates with images in that time. I vow that should I fail I shall provide the Librarium an article and wear the signature of shame until my pentience period is done.

I, Maligoare of the Deathwatch, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 4 Marine Bikers, 1 Assault Bike, 1 Command Squad, 1 magnetised Dreadnought, and 1 magnetised Chapter Master/Pedro Kantor on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

If they happen to be painted before the deadline, there will also be a small squad of Vanguard Veterans/CA Grey Knights.

Why do I get the feeling I'll be wearing the Signature of Shame in a few months...?

Edit - My WiP thread can be found here.

I, Ebsolom of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 SH Terminators and 1 Land Raider Redeemer on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Demoulius of the Blood Angels vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 tactical marines, 10 devastator and 10 assault marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Kalsir of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Tactical Marines, 5 Assault Marines and 1 (Baal) Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Marshal Nebiros of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Converted MKIV Furioso Dreadnought and 1 Land Raider Crusader on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, TemplarMathias of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Master of Sanctity on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Maelstrom Castaway of the Throne of Skulls, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one brass scorpion 5 world eaters terminators and 5 renegade ogryns on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived