Rise of the Imperium (formely Rise of the Emperor)

calgar101

Actually i am considering a Khorne army... Khârn, Blood Thirster and 60 Khorne Beserkers.... Anyways the dead line for the competition is looming fast, you got until tomorrow at midnight to submist your 11th legion entries!

Brother Calgar, guess what i have seen for the last 4 pages? This is just a teaser.......this is just a teaser........this is just a teaser......this is just a teaser.......! Do you want to give me a heart attack? :)

I saw the april fools right away, because that part of the story didn't with with yours at all!

thanks

antique_nova

The one where i asked you guys to design your own Primarch and legion so i can use it as the 11th legion in this story :P read some previous posts.

Riot warn...

A female Primarch could be a good twist, though many will start a riot cause i mentioned it.

Haha yeah, if any one has a femal primarch thats a straight no sorry. This is a way to get you guys involved and personally i think its a good idea; i've broken lots of fluff rules, might as well break more except no female marines. At all.

Okay okay, things like that will be as normal. So no Imperial Orks or Necrons allying with people or the Tau geeting the Tyranids to join the 'greater Good'. Man i hate the Tau, i think i'll begin another chapter tonight.

Archived