Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

:(

That wasn't the kind of tip i was looking for Sven, but meh....:P

*Backhands Sven in the face, and then suddenly a battle sister walks in to the tavern....she walks to the bar, gives TheLoneWolf a hug and then takes a look at the whole feasting hall....*

Ephrael Stern: Hello boys.... :)

*shakes my head and stands up* Apologies Brother Chaplain...*sticks foot out and trips S. Bloodhowl up, sending him into LoneWolf and knocking out his ale*

Cambrius

*looks at the Battle Sister* May I buy you a drink ma'am? *takes LoneWolf's tankard and offers*

Cambrius

:(.....:P....Oi, that tankard is for Jonas, not her, and that's me woman you're talking to laddie....*grabs Cambrius by the collar and throws him in a random direction*

*After cracking Cambrius' and LoneWolf's skulls together*

"The Bolter Babes have abducted Reqiuem!!! Quick, we must rescue him before he falls to whatever foul fate they have planned for him!!!"

*Runs out the room with a band of brothers*

:o.....:)....Oi, that tankard is for Jonas, not her, and that's me woman you're talking to laddie....*grabs Cambrius by the collar and throws him in a random direction*

I regret nothiiiiiing! *slams into the bolter babes that Requiem currently has in his company*

Cambrius

:o.....:wallbash:....Oi, that tankard is for Jonas, not her, and that's me woman you're talking to laddie....*grabs Cambrius by the collar and throws him in a random direction*

I regret nothiiiiiing! *slams into the bolter babes that Requiem currently has in his company*

Cambrius

O rly/Oh really? ;)

Oh come on...I can take them...there is only a 150 of them. I will defeat them easily...

What do you mean im in great peril??

Well...how about just a little bit of Peril then?

What do you mean its far too perilous??

(Sorry had a Monty Python and the Holy Grail moment there...just somehow seemed tottally appropriate lol))

whilst all this havoc has been going on ive made myself a nice little forge and am happily forging hammers whilst waiting for the bolter babes to turn up..:)

.... just like when you were an initiate huh?

THAT FIRE IS FOR ROASTING MAMMOTHS!

*throws an un-primed meltabomb at you*

*muses*

Yea, well, you know them bolter babes. One moment you're having a nice in depth discussion about destroying the enemies of the Emperor in an utmost glorious fashion; the next you're at the receiving end of purgation by someone scarier than a khorne berzerker after you've poured on them all your ammo and purity seals. By the All Father they're trouble...

*a certain bolter babe catches my attention*

... and yet... this one can purge me all day ;)

*throws a bloodclaw standing in my way*

Archived