The Marines Exemplar

Argon

This thread has been awfully quiet. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm trying to work on the Homeworld, but I'm having trouble putting the idea into words.

This is the basic summary:

1. People of Necris live in settlements.

2. Settlements can create certain resources and goods. Nothing else.

3. Caravans go between each settlement bringing them the things they can't make themselves.

4. As a direct result, there are roving gangs of bandits who attack the caravans hoping to steal supplies. The Exemplars recruit from these guys, because the caravans are more than happy to shoot the bandits on sight.

That's more or less how it goes. I just can't seem to get it into writing.

If anyone wants to try their hand at writing this section, they should feel free :P .

Well, we agreed Necris was a death world. Somehow it sounds ledd dangerous with teh above. Wouldn't it be enough to recruit only the strongest and most able-bodied from each settlement because only the strongest and toughest survive anyway? Of course we'd need a good explanation why anyone would choose to live on a death world in the first place...

Of course we'd need a good explanation why anyone would choose to live on a death world in the first place...

Well, thousands of people have moved to Australia..... :P

GW doesn't explain why people live on Catachan in the first place, and that planet is actively trying to kill them. It doesn't matter why they live there, only that they do.

To be honest, I can't think of much for the homeworld. Do you have any ideas?

The best I can come up with is a blasted wasteland like Krieg. Does that sound good?

I liked the desert idea. Searing heat at day, freezing cold at night. Maybe a somewhat slower rotation cycle than Earth so the days and nights are a few hours longer making the hardship even more dramatic. We'd need a few creatures lurking in places to make it more interesting... a few sandworms maybe? :)

There are quite a few stories we could use as inspiration for a desert death world. And I'd rather folow the path of a colony ship having crashed on the planet or some calculations or readings having gone completely wrong (like you said: reason isn't all that important). We could have different settlements (some of them cities), each of them helping the others to survive and fend off any predators/hardships that might happen like sandstorms, earthquakes etc. And either the chaplains and librarians take the strongest of each settlement or they hold trials in cycles.

How does that sound?

I liked the desert idea. Searing heat at day, freezing cold at night. Maybe a somewhat slower rotation cycle than Earth so the days and nights are a few hours longer making the hardship even more dramatic. We'd need a few creatures lurking in places to make it more interesting... a few sandworms maybe? ;)

There are quite a few stories we could use as inspiration for a desert death world. And I'd rather folow the path of a colony ship having crashed on the planet or some calculations or readings having gone completely wrong (like you said: reason isn't all that important). We could have different settlements (some of them cities), each of them helping the others to survive and fend off any predators/hardships that might happen like sandstorms, earthquakes etc. And either the chaplains and librarians take the strongest of each settlement or they hold trials in cycles.

How does that sound?

I've been meaning to read those books anyways....just so long as we don't blatantly rip them off.

Trials, something like the ancient Olympiad and possibly a bit of gladiatorial combat? I like it.

I've been meaning to read those books anyways....just so long as we don't blatantly rip them off.

If we had huge sandworms and a very rare natural resource that everyone else in the Imperium wants and that happens to be available only on that planet... far from what I had in mind. It doesn't have to be worms - ther could be giant lizards, snakes, scorpions and whatever usually lives in deserts.

Trials, something like the ancient Olympiad and possibly a bit of gladiatorial combat? I like it.

Especially combat. Blood Angels have them, Blood Ravens have them and dozens of other chapters certainly as well. Let's say the trials consist of a mixture of physical and martial tournaments - and only the finalists are deemed worthy of becoming an Astartes because they have displayed cunning, physical fitness and combat prowess superior to all other contstants. And only te best of the best get a chance...

If we had huge sandworms and a very rare natural resource that everyone else in the Imperium wants and that happens to be available only on that planet... far from what I had in mind. It doesn't have to be worms - ther could be giant lizards, snakes, scorpions and whatever usually lives in deserts.

Alright. I'll go look at some of the wonderfully deadly creatures that call the desert home and see if I can't make something up.

Especially combat. Blood Angels have them, Blood Ravens have them and dozens of other chapters certainly as well. Let's say the trials consist of a mixture of physical and martial tournaments - and only the finalists are deemed worthy of becoming an Astartes because they have displayed cunning, physical fitness and combat prowess superior to all other contstants. And only the best of the best get a chance...

Alright. That sounds good.

I have a few ideas as I have been growing my Marines Exemplar army for a while now:

First of all, from the last visit to the Lexicanum, I noticed that Chapter Master Maxim Absolon's death was only speculated and was never confirmed after his Thunderhawk was shot down. So, it could be that he is still alive along with some of his honor guard, so let's not count him out yet (especially since I just did a huge model conversion of him XD).

As for the first company, I tried painting white for their helmets and noticed it didn't really fit too well with the black armor and red pauldrons/arms. So, what I found looks good is to give the first company helmets a metallic look, either silver or boltgun metal. I think that it works well with their darker color scheme and that the white helmets create way too much contrast with their whole, more serious, look. Let me know what you think about their first company color being boltgun metal/silver as opposed to white.

I'm all for them having more of a specialty with power weapons, and my original idea was for them to typically posses a large amount of lightning claws over power fists since I would think they would typically fight more units than vehicles and would have more of a need for faster attacks that can go through armor.

Also, going back to the purity aspect, I could see them employing iron halos more often than other chapters as a symbol of their purity and faith to the Emperor, which would be needed because of how close their are to the Eye of Terror and the constant threats of Chaos, though maybe that's going a little too far.

Let me know what you guys think about all that.

As for the homeworld, that seems like a good idea to me. My original thoughts on it were more of a dark swamp-like kind of world where large creatures lived. Every couple of years or so the villages would have their strongest children form a pilgrimage to the fortress monastery of the Marines Exemplar, which meant going through the swamps and facing the creatures that lived inside, and the ones who survived to the monastery, would be taken in and then judged by the Lord Chaplain and Librarian. You guys seem to have it figured out, though, so the desert idea works for me.

I have a few ideas as I have been growing my Marines Exemplar army for a while now:

First of all, from the last visit to the Lexicanum, I noticed that Chapter Master Maxim Absolon's death was only speculated and was never confirmed after his Thunderhawk was shot down. So, it could be that he is still alive along with some of his honor guard, so let's not count him out yet (especially since I just did a huge model conversion of him XD).

Well, the original source of that (Index Astartes: Humanity's Shield) says "the commander's Thunderhawk was shot down, exploding as it failed to clear the jungle canopy". The Marines Exemplar just hope he's still alive.

So on one hand he could still be alive, launching guerilla attacks on traitor Guardsmen with storm bolter and lightning claw :P. On the other, he...isn't.

As for the first company, I tried painting white for their helmets and noticed it didn't really fit too well with the black armor and red pauldrons/arms. So, what I found looks good is to give the first company helmets a metallic look, either silver or boltgun metal. I think that it works well with their darker color scheme and that the white helmets create way too much contrast with their whole, more serious, look. Let me know what you think about their first company color being boltgun metal/silver as opposed to white.

White or silver works for me. It's up to the painter to decide how he wants them to look.

I'm all for them having more of a specialty with power weapons, and my original idea was for them to typically posses a large amount of lightning claws over power fists since I would think they would typically fight more units than vehicles and would have more of a need for faster attacks that can go through armor.

Well, it's more of a preference for energy weapons, but I suppose power weapons and by extension lightning claws would fall under that.

On the other side of that, there's guys like the Iron Warriors, where a large number of powerfists would come in handy.

Also, going back to the purity aspect, I could see them employing iron halos more often than other chapters as a symbol of their purity and faith to the Emperor, which would be needed because of how close their are to the Eye of Terror and the constant threats of Chaos, though maybe that's going a little too far.

IIRC, Iron Halos are relics and only given to people like company Captains and the like.

The symbol of the Iron Halo, meanwhile is an honor badge given to battle brothers who "display exceptional initiative."

Purity seals, meanwhile......

As for the homeworld, that seems like a good idea to me. My original thoughts on it were more of a dark swamp-like kind of world where large creatures lived. Every couple of years or so the villages would have their strongest children form a pilgrimage to the fortress monastery of the Marines Exemplar, which meant going through the swamps and facing the creatures that lived inside, and the ones who survived to the monastery, would be taken in and then judged by the Lord Chaplain and Librarian. You guys seem to have it figured out, though, so the desert idea works for me.

Well, I kinda like the "pilgrimage" idea. After all, if you can't cross the desert with nothing but the clothes on your back and (maybe) a knife, what good are you to the chapter?

So you want a desert Deathworld, an explaination of why people are there in the first place, and multiple "everyday" trails that cause the humans of this world to be particularly hardy and pure, correct?

Alright, so why people are their is an easy one. You could say that the world has vast repositiors of presious metals, and so the Imperium had established mining and processing facilities to gather and transport said metals off world. Think of them as stripmining the plannet. This would cause devastation to the natural ecosystem. The pollution depletes the ozone layer to near nothingness, and once the vast majority of the plannet has been swept clean of its valued minerals, it is "abandoned" by the Imperium. Maybe not abandoned, but falls off the radar. Those left on the plannet have to learn to live in a harsh enviroment in which both heat and cold are excessive and little vegetation and wildlife has been able to adapt. Now what was able to adapt, would need to become dangerous in its own right. This way you get the poisonous vegetation and powerful, violent beasts that you want to include from Texas :P.

You'd probably want to pick a reptile to make the big baddy, since cold-blooded animals thrive better in a hot desert enviroment. You could have sand dragons that use the old mining caves for dens and who see humans as a primary source of food. This can also give you the trial you want by finding individuals who are able to slay these great beasts. It also wouldn't be too hard to make these beasts the object of religous hate, perhaps saying they represent (or perhaps are) Chaos mutates, thereby making any who kill these beasts viewed as pious, or saint-like.

Just a couple of thoughts. Never thought about doing a desert Deathworld before. Hope its helpful.

Well, the original source of that (Index Astartes: Humanity's Shield) says "the commander's Thunderhawk was shot down, exploding as it failed to clear the jungle canopy". The Marines Exemplar just hope he's still alive.

So he could still be alive, launching guerilla attacks on traitor Guardsmen with storm bolter and lightning claw :). On the other, he...isn't.

Well, if the Chapter Master of the Crimson Fists can survive an explosion that nearly wiped out their entire chapter, I'm sure Maxim can survive a Thunderhawk explosion.

I was thinking about their battlecry and it could just be them reciting litanies throughout the fight lead by their company Chaplain. Going back in with the whole religious aspect of it. I know there are a few chapters who do that, and some who even fight in complete silence.

I can't really think of anything to add to the homeworld since there doesn't seem to be a whole lot left to think of.

So you want a desert Deathworld, an explaination of why people are there in the first place, and multiple "everyday" trails that cause the humans of this world to be particularly hardy and pure, correct?

Alright, so why people are their is an easy one. You could say that the world has vast repositiors of presious metals, and so the Imperium had established mining and processing facilities to gather and transport said metals off world. Think of them as stripmining the plannet. This would cause devastation to the natural ecosystem. The pollution depletes the ozone layer to near nothingness, and once the vast majority of the plannet has been swept clean of its valued minerals, it is "abandoned" by the Imperium. Maybe not abandoned, but falls off the radar. Those left on the plannet have to learn to live in a harsh enviroment in which both heat and cold are excessive and little vegetation and wildlife has been able to adapt. Now what was able to adapt, would need to become dangerous in its own right. This way you get the poisonous vegetation and powerful, violent beasts that you want to include from Texas B).

Again, it doesn't really matter why they live there, only that they do.

Your idea is still good though.

You'd probably want to pick a reptile to make the big baddy, since cold-blooded animals thrive better in a hot desert enviroment. You could have sand dragons that use the old mining caves for dens and who see humans as a primary source of food. This can also give you the trial you want by finding individuals who are able to slay these great beasts. It also wouldn't be too hard to make these beasts the object of religous hate, perhaps saying they represent (or perhaps are) Chaos mutates, thereby making any who kill these beasts viewed as pious, or saint-like.

Just a couple of thoughts. Never thought about doing a desert Deathworld before. Hope its helpful.

Reptile, eh?

.... Gentlemen, meet the "rock dragon".

Basically, that guy, only as big as a grown man and about as fast. Also venomous.

As for the religious angle, perhaps it's something like "Only with faith in Him can you overcome this beast"? Chaos seems a little...out there for me.

Thanks for your help. Feel free to come back with any other ideas you might have.

What's going on here? Sudden surge in activity? <_< I've only been away one day and everyone's going crazy...

Anyway, my thoughts on some of the above: pilgrimage alos is a good idea - might be incorporated into the trials in sucbna way that the contestants first have to display the devotion by making the pilgrimage to all important holy places to purify themselvs before they're worhty of entering the trials per se. After all we wanted to make the Exemplars to be exemplary devoted and zealous.

Chaos in every form should be ruled out. There's the rumours/fluff about the Exorcists and then there are the Red Hunters who very likely also have a... let's say "greater affinity" to Chaos. It's a death world and just surviving is already hard enough even without having to resort to Chaos or bugs. But the pilgrimage route would be far more dangerous than others because you would not want the contetants to take a safe route.

Regarding the First Company Veterans: I neither like white nor metal (although I tend to paint all skulls and bones with boltgun now, including the chaplain's skull maks). One of our fellow collectors painted his veterans with black helmets, my variant is the below (taken from the old IA thread):

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww164/earlofgrey/Special/Veterannon-veteransquad.jpg

Veteran (serving in non-veteran squad)

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww164/earlofgrey/Special/Veteranveteransquad.jpg

Veteran (serving in veteran squad)

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww164/earlofgrey/Special/VeteranSergeant.jpg

Veteran Sergeant

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww164/earlofgrey/Special/Terminator.jpg

Terminator

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww164/earlofgrey/Special/TerminatorSergeant.jpg

Terminator Sergeant

In the end it IS down to the individual painter. The above are according to my taste and nothing else - we don't have official artworks for veterans. And first company color hasn't necessarily to be white according to the current codex it can also be a silver/metal color which I think you painted instead). I'd go with boltgun myslef, but even then you don't have to represent the company color on the armor.

Judging from the only two official artworks, company affiliation is shown through a Roman numeral. And apart from that only the First Company veterans would wear Terminator armor anyway. I found a much different solution: designated veterans wear red helmets to distinguish them from "regular" brothers (including Terminators - think of it as anotehr badge of honor) and company number is carried on the knee armor.

An explanation why people are on Necris isn't that important. They're there and that's all that matters. Far more important is to make the plant itself somewhat believable and I think that "rock dragon" fits the bill perfectly. A few scorpions (or something resembling a scorpion) can't hurt either. We could have all sorts of creatures - just think about what lives in Australia for example...

What's going on here? Sudden surge in activity? :) I've only been away one day and everyone's going crazy...

I may or may not have done some recruiting. :P

Anyway, my thoughts on some of the above: pilgrimage alos is a good idea - might be incorporated into the trials in sucbna way that the contestants first have to display the devotion by making the pilgrimage to all important holy places to purify themselvs before they're worhty of entering the trials per se. After all we wanted to make the Exemplars to be exemplary devoted and zealous.

....But the pilgrimage route would be far more dangerous than others because you would not want the contetants to take a safe route.

That's actually even better than my idea. Good thinking.

I'm getting started on writing the homeworld section. I'm incorporating all of our ideas into a (hopefully) coherent writeup.

Regarding the First Company Veterans: I neither like white nor metal (although I tend to paint all skulls and bones with boltgun now, including the chaplain's skull maks). One of our fellow collectors painted his veterans with black helmets, my variant is the below (taken from the old IA thread)

Well, I only painted them that way because I was young, lazy, and forgot veterans wear white.

In the end it IS down to the individual painter. The above are according to my taste and nothing else - we don't have official artworks for veterans. And first company color hasn't necessarily to be white according to the current codex it can also be a silver/metal color which I think you painted instead).

This. Unless GW makes something official, it's basically up to you.

An explanation why people are on Necris isn't that important. They're there and that's all that matters. Far more important is to make the plant itself somewhat believable and I think that "rock dragon" fits the bill perfectly. A few scorpions (or something resembling a scorpion) can't hurt either. We could have all sorts of creatures - just think about what lives in Australia for example...

Lots of small rodents with funny names, oddly.

Also, snakes and dingos.

I may or may not have done some recruiting. :)

I'm getting started on writing the homeworld section. I'm incorporating all of our ideas into a (hopefully) coherent writeup.

Your dedicaton is commendable. You'll be granted excuse from Midday Prayer for such an exemplary display of devotion to the Emperor and the chapter's cause.

Well, I only painted them that way because I was young, lazy, and forgot veterans wear white.

I still believe the Exemplars use a somewhat different system to display companies, but'll certainly find a solution everyone can agree on. That doesn't mean company colors are different from what the Codex states, but we have no wy of knowing because the official artworks don't give us any hints.

• 3 weeks later...

Good news: I finished the Homeworld section and I wrote a bit on the Exemplar's gene-seed today because why the heck not.

Bad news: I went and visited family a few weeks ago and seem to have left my laptop charger there, so I can't actually post the Homeworld part.

Gene-seed

The Marines Exemplar are successors of the Ultramarines, proud sons of Rouboute Guilliman. While there is no evidence of physical mutation within the chapter, stringent tests of purity are conducted often, particulary amongst the battle-brothers stationed near the Eye of Terror.

More will come.

Also, since I feel like we should include a bit about the Astartes Praeses, I wrote up a little history thing for them. The problem is that there's not much fluff on them, and some of it doesn't fit with other portions of it. For example, the Praeses were apparently originally founded for the sole purpouse of guarding the Eye, but the White Consuls are from the Second Founding, and I sort of doubt Guilliman said "Okay, you guys are gonna go watch over that huge warp rift up north while the rest of us go clean up the mess the Horus Heresy made." Also, Codex: Space Marines has a map of chapter deployments around the Eye and many of them aren't named as being part of the Astartes Praeses. It's confusing, in other words.

Then again, we should probably deal with this when we get there.

I may or may not have done some recruiting. :D

Your dedicaton is commendable. You'll be granted excuse from Midday Prayer for such an exemplary display of devotion to the Emperor and the chapter's cause.

I see what you did there. ;)

Also, since I feel like we should include a bit about the Astartes Praeses, I wrote up a little history thing for them. The problem is that there's not much fluff on them, and some of it doesn't fit with other portions of it. For example, the Praeses were apparently originally founded for the sole purpouse of guarding the Eye, but the White Consuls are from the Second Founding, and I sort of doubt Guilliman said "Okay, you guys are gonna go watch over that huge warp rift up north while the rest of us go clean up the mess the Horus Heresy made." Also, Codex: Space Marines has a map of chapter deployments around the Eye and many of them aren't named as being part of the Astartes Praeses. It's confusing, in other words.

One of the biggest problems is that the necris is to the far south and almost as far from the Eye as is possible. My guess is GW enver really botherd with rpoper fluff for the Astartes Praeses since either a) there isn't much happening apart from the "regular" Chaos incursions into Imeprial territory or :) there's a full Black Crusade going on which draws dozens of chapters from all over the Imperium towards the Eye which makes the Praeses chapters just PRIMI INTER PARES, so to speak.

Either way that idea doesn't seem to have been very efficient and it's probably best to assume that the Praeses chapters are "just" some kind of first line of defense against a Black Crusade. I'm somewhat opposed to making up Praeses fluff actually...

One of the biggest problems is that the necris is to the far south and almost as far from the Eye as is possible. My guess is GW enver really botherd with rpoper fluff for the Astartes Praeses since either a) there isn't much happening apart from the "regular" Chaos incursions into Imeprial territory or B) there's a full Black Crusade going on which draws dozens of chapters from all over the Imperium towards the Eye which makes the Praeses chapters just PRIMI INTER PARES, so to speak.

Either way that idea doesn't seem to have been very efficient and it's probably best to assume that the Praeses chapters are "just" some kind of first line of defense against a Black Crusade. I'm somewhat opposed to making up Praeses fluff actually...

Fair enough. The IA is supposed to be about the Marines Exemplar, not the rest of the Praeses. That, and the fluff for them is one seriously tangled mess.

So, what do you think of the gene-seed section? Is it okay? I figured they'd have Guilliman's gene-seed since A. 2/3 of the current Chapters have his gene-seed (a number that comes out to about 665-ish, if my math is right.).

In other news, school has started back up for me, so on one side I won't have as much access to a computer. On the other, I get my best 40k ideas during class, especially during math. :P

Fair enough. The IA is supposed to be about the Marines Exemplar, not the rest of the Praeses. That, and the fluff for them is one seriously tangled mess.

Indeed. We should write an official e-mail to GW demanding they clarify the Praeses fluff or else. ;)

So, what do you think of the gene-seed section? Is it okay? I figured they'd have Guilliman's gene-seed since A. 2/3 of the current Chapters have his gene-seed (a number that comes out to about 665-ish, if my math is right).

The most likely variant, but it could also be a mixture of different gene-seeds. We could also leave it in the dark deliberately, but one option really is as good as the other since I figure we don't need to have the Exemplars be very mysterious.

In other news, school has started back up for me, so on one side I won't have as much access to a computer. On the other, I get my best 40k ideas during class, especially during math. :tu:

I see, I see. Well, I don't have that much time either - especially not if I want to get my army painted ready one day... ;)

Indeed. We should write an official e-mail to GW demanding they clarify the Praeses fluff or else. :P

Heh. We probably should. :cuss

So, what do you think of the gene-seed section? Is it okay? I figured they'd have Guilliman's gene-seed since 2/3 of the current Chapters have his gene-seed (a number that comes out to about 665-ish, if my math is right).

The most likely variant, but it could also be a mixture of different gene-seeds. We could also leave it in the dark deliberately, but one option really is as good as the other since I figure we don't need to have the Exemplars be very mysterious.

A mix of gene-seeds would sort of imply 13th or 21st Foundings, which the Exemplars definately aren't.

In other news, school has started back up for me, so on one side I won't have as much access to a computer. On the other, I get my best 40k ideas during class, especially during math. :)

I see, I see. Well, I don't have that much time either - especially not if I want to get my army painted ready one day... :D

The lack of employment also doesn't help. I had the money to get an Assault Squad and was going to get one, but then Fallout 3 and other things came along and suddenly I didn't have the money anymore. -_- I got Fallout 3, though, so it was entirely worth it.

Incedentally, that game's setting would make for one awesome death world.

A mix of gene-seeds would sort of imply 13th or 21st Foundings, which the Exemplars definately aren't.

Debatable. Just because those are the only ones in the fluff doesn't necessarily mean there haven't been more. I'm leaning very much on the "specifically created" part of the Praeses fluff which could imply there has been a special founding. Again the Consuls wouldn't fit in.

The lack of employment also doesn't help. I had the money to get an Assault Squad and was going to get one, but then Fallout 3 and other things came along and suddenly I didn't have the money anymore. :) I got Fallout 3, though, so it was entirely worth it.

I disagree with yoou on that. FO3 wasn't really worth it, but then I have played the original two Fallout games and still consider them to be superior to the meager effort Bethesda has done. But that's an entirely other matter...

Interesting idea. As long as the death isn't a result of nuclear fallout... :( And we should "warhammerize" any creatures on the planet - just havin giant scorions or ants is just not 40k enough.

Debatable. Just because those are the only ones in the fluff doesn't necessarily mean there haven't been more. I'm leaning very much on the "specifically created" part of the Praeses fluff which could imply there has been a special founding. Again the Consuls wouldn't fit in.

Well, it would seem sort of arbitrary to make them 13th Founding. The 22nd Founding chapters meanwhile all have some sort of curse or defect.

The lack of employment also doesn't help. I had the money to get an Assault Squad and was going to get one, but then Fallout 3 and other things came along and suddenly I didn't have the money anymore. -_- I got Fallout 3, though, so it was entirely worth it.

I disagree with yoou on that. FO3 wasn't really worth it, but then I have played the original two Fallout games and still consider them to be superior to the meager effort Bethesda has done. But that's an entirely other matter...

Well, that's all you. I haven't played the other Fallout games, so I wouldn't know.

All I know is that Super Mutants are annoyingly hard to kill and should not have access to miniguns :P .

Interesting idea. As long as the death isn't a result of nuclear fallout... :P And we should "warhammerize" any creatures on the planet - just havin giant scorions or ants is just not 40k enough.

It was simply an idea. I might pull some things from it, but it doesn't mean I plan on making the Capitol Wasteland in 40k.

Also, you say "fallout", I say "increased radiation output from the planet's sun". B)

It was simply an idea. I might pull some things from it, but it doesn't mean I plan on making the Capitol Wasteland in 40k.

Of course not. In general I like the idea.

Also, you say "fallout", I say "increased radiation output from the planet's sun".

Either way I'd not make that onen the primary reason for Necris being a death world because then we'd more or less arrive at Baal - minus the deadly creatures. Not sure if we want that...

Archived