++Librarium Painting Challenge 2011++

I, Mentat of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Master Orias of the 3rd Company and his command squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, DV8 of the Space Wolves Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present on or before the 31st of March, 2011 the following:

• Logan Grimnar
  • 2 Lone Wolves (TDA)
  • 12 Wolf Guard (TDA)
  • 8 Wolf Guard (PA)
  • 10 Grey Hunters
  • 6 Long Fangs
  • 2 Drop Pods
  • 2 Vindicators
  • 10 Objective/Skull Tokens

I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

DV8

I, Tiny Sam of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter, the Order of St-Gregory, to finish and present on or before the 31st of March, 2011 the following:

- the paint job on my Chaplain Dreadnought,

- a Fully Assembled, Converted (Green stuffed loin cloth), based and painted 10 men Tactical squad

and with of course a 1 month penality as we are the 31st of January

edit : typo

Soups, of the Blood Angels subforum, shall decree the assembly and painting of...

2 Five man assault Squads with Melta guns. 2 LasPlas Razorbacks(4 custom LasPlas mounts will be made total, but I won't count those 2 extra). And the new Stormraven Gunship.

They will be painted in my homemade chapter of the Blood Talons, Chapter markings on the right pauldron, squad on the left. Vehicles will have light battle damage. Basing will be done.

The good news is, there is a tournament they have to be done for on the 5th of March, so come The Eye of Terror or high water, they will be done.

I, Master Avoghai of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Caestus model and a 5-men Deathwing Command squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Phaeton of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 terminators and Land Raider Crusader on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP Image

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3985/48092085.jpg

I, Dark Angle 13, son of the Lion, Captain of the Dark Angles, the Emperor's first Legion, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Deathwing command squad, one Ravenwing command squad, and Sammael's Land speeder on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My entries are complete, but I can't figure out how to post the pics. They are in my album. Just figured out I could add a link.

2011 painting challenge

I, Mattias of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint a 5-man Deathwing Terminator Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I also promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Chaplain Admetus of the Blood Angels Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Sternguard squad with accompanying drop pod on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, BorisBC of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one new Furioso Librarian Dread on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Vow complete, the full WIP thread can be found below.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=221050

The vow was for 2 Sanguinary Priests and a Drop Pod to replace those lost in the warp (and or left in a figure case on the train :P )

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/Sinaath_Sanvael/BandC%20LPC/IMG_0197.jpg

I, Grey Hunter Ydalir of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one combat squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Liber!

*Edit*

My painting skills are so rusty I'll probably just dip it in a bucket of primer and call it a day. :cuss

I, [Requiem Nex] of the [Ordos Inquisition], vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One 10 women Battle Sister Squad with Veteran Sister Superior and their Rhino Transport on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

First WIP

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...=0#entry2652077

Ok. Put my name into the helmet as well.

I, Newtype of the LIBER ASTARTES subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a playable army on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

To that end, my Chapter army will contain the following:

1HQ choice

2 Troop choices: 2 Marine Squads along with Rhino Transports.

1 Fast Attack Squad

1 Elite Dreadnought

1 Heavy Support Squad

And as a challenge to myself, I will finish the scratchbuilt Thunderhawk Gunship that has been sitting for too long on my workbench gathering dust. As opposed to sitting proudly in the display case upstairs in the familyroom.(Gathering dust)

Newtype

I, Piousservant of the Planet of Sorcerers, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least a Daemon Prince and a squad of Thousand Sons on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

struggling to get motivation to paint, so this should do the job.

I, DarkWrath of the Liber Astartes subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two 10 man tactical squads and 1 HQ choice on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

A question reguarding where we post our work on the LPC. I just stated a new thread for my finished work in the Hall of Honor. Should I start another thread in Work in Progres?

Please disreguard as I have answered my own question. Thanks.

I, Kronk of the Ordo Xenos, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a 10-man Deathwatch Sternguard Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP 1

WIP 2

Archived