++Librarium Painting Challenge 2011++

I, Blacklight of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Dreadnought or Venerable Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Red Fury of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a 10 man assault squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Caducus morbidus of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of the order of the Celestial Lion to paint and present at least 30 Sisters of battle, 12 Seraphims, Canoness, 3 Rhinos, 2 exorcists and an Immolator on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, XenosHunter of the Throne of Skulls, vow on the honour of the World Eaters and the Blood God to paint and present at least one squad of eight berserkers, one champion and one standard bearer on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Bolt16 of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter, The Tears of the Emperor, to paint and present at least a 5 man Sternguard kill team and Razorback transport on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Dylan of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Stormraven Gunship on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Dark Apostle Thirst, scion of Lorgar and brother of Liber Astartes, do so swear on mine own honor as a writer, modeller, and general fluffist to finish a command squad and captain of the Blazing Sons, a tactical squad of the Red Lords, an assault squad of the White Hands, a vanguard squad of NightrawenII's chapter, and The Thing, flesh-creation of Dark Apostle Thirst. I vow to do two WIP updates, I'm assuming with pictures, for each of these various projects,before March 31st. May I be cursed by the Chaos Gods and forever ruined as a hobbyist if I should fail, but regardless of whether those last two things comes to pass I will bear a penitence Signature of Shame until my burden is deemed lifted while simultaneously writing and entering an article for the Librarium (assuming we can enter articles again by that point).

EDIT: added an important bit dealing with the due date.

I, Jack of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two Assault Squads and one squad of Sanguinary Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Critically_hit of Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of the Astral Lions to paint and present at least one tactical squad, 5 sternguard veterans, one rhino and a Vindicator on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if this mission will not be timely completed, I will bear the mark of shame and embark on a penitent crusade for a year and a day. Proof of my penance will be submitted to the holy Librarium to serve as example to His loyal servants.

I, Inache of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least three Grey Knight Stormravens and three Grey Knight Land Raider Crusaders on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Shadowguard of the Dark Angels Forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Five squads of Deathwing terminators led by a Master of Deathwing in TDA as part of a 1500 point DW army on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, woody_218 of the black templars subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present one black templars attack bike and one 5 man crusader squad before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Hezrou of the Space Wolves subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present one Lone Wolf and 5 Wolf Guard before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame and refrain from drinking ale in the Halls of Fenris until my penitence period is done.

I, Blood Angels Marine of the Index Astartes (Marines Errant), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 5 man Sternguard Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: Got inspired while working and decided to try some conversions, so the combat squad became a sternguard squad.

Finished Challenge models up till this point:

Tactical Squad + Rhino

http://a.yfrog.com/img615/5729/xk1lt.jpg

Power Armour Chaplain

http://a.yfrog.com/img640/5920/g3fl.jpg

Terminator Chaplain

http://a.yfrog.com/img610/4509/4x4xp.jpg

Death Company

http://a.yfrog.com/img612/7752/c89au.jpg

http://a.yfrog.com/img620/5926/qaxnu.jpg

Archived