++Librarium Painting Challenge 2011++

I, CainTheHunter of the Vlka Fenryka, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one Land Speeder (HB) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article, wear the Signature of Shame, and drink no mead until my penitence period is done.

Pictures will be here.

Model has been assembled and green-stuffed. Basecoat to follow.

I, Rune priest Ridcully of The Planet of the sorcerers, do vow upon the memory of Prospero, to assemble, convert and paint 5 Alpha legion Havoks with 4 Autocannons and 10 Horrors of Tzeentch before the 31st of March, 2011 and update at least twice with works in progress pictures. I also vow that should I fail I will submit to the librarium with an article, bear the signature of shame until my penitence period is done.

This is my first, but part of me wanted to do one for my Grey Knights as well, maybe next year, hope my pictures upload here properly.

I, Krewl of the Dark Angels subforum vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 terminators and a land speeder on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Just like last year. :-) maybe this time I'll add the vow completed pic to my signature.

I'll dig up my old pictures post and provide the updates there.

I, Sons_of_Erebus of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Damned Legionnaires and 1 Rhino Tank on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, MagicMan of the Hounds of Taranis, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5x Tactical Terminators + 3 Assault Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Bloodcrusade of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present the BloodCrusade: 1 High Marshal Helbrecht, 2 Dreds, 6 DeathwindDroppods, 1 Grimaldus, 6 Cenobyte Servitors, 2 Commanders, 1 LRC, 20 Neophytes, 5 Termies w/1AssCannon, 1 Techmarine w/Servo-Harness, 1 FlyingServo-Harness, 6 Servitors, 5 GreyKnight Counts as, 20 AssaultMarines, Infantry: 4 Meltas, 3 PlasmaGuns, 5 HeavyBolters, 3 MissileLaunchers, 18 Bolters, 4 Company Champions, 9 Powerfists, 1 BannerBearer, 1 Apothecary, and 16 Crusaders(TOTAL:9 Vehicles, 132 Infantry) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with TWO articles and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

In the Emperor's name, it will be done.

A little late, but here goes:

I, Bringer of Redemption of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Ravenwing Attack Squadron (6 bikes + 1 Attack Bike) and 1 Master of the Ravenwing (speeder) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

--BoR

I, Master of 9000 Boops of the Astartes Sanguine Angelus (Blood Angels), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Five Vanguard Veterans on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Sneaking in at the end with a vow to fail:

I, Ferrata of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One Comabt Squad (5 Marines, including Sergeant and Special Weapon) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, JamesI of the Blood Angels forum, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Furioso Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I am amending my vow to include a Vindicator as well (since I need to get it painted for a tournament in March anyway). I've almost finished gluing the Vindicator together, hopefully start painting it in a few days.

You may have also noted another tally being kept at the bottom of the first post. This is as the admins have challenge the mod team to a battle of the brushes, in the ultimate duel to prove which of the two groups is the laziest. Although the admins have had a poor record in previous challenges, they have started strongly with only a small number of mods and Cedos able to dedicate the time to the Challenge. Who will have bragging rights in the corridors of power and tea rooms of responsibility?

So which group do I fall under as a Lexi? :lol:

Congratulations all, we've managed to pass the participation rate of last year :) The current tally of vows stands at 220.

First post updated again.

So which group do I fall under as a Lexi? :P

So far you're the sole Librarian. Doesn't mean you still can't beat the others though B)

I, Brother Israfil of the Blood Angles, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Land Raider, 2 5-man Devastator squads, and 1 Captain on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

By His blood.

I, Teku of the Black Templars forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 land raider crusader, 1 Rhino and 8 Black Templars (6 normal chainsword + bolt pistol, 1 meltagun and 1 powerfist) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Taranis of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Vanguard Veterans and 1 Furioso Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Gillyfish of the Dark Angels sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one techmarine on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

(Yes, I know it's only one miniature, but he's a right pain to assemble!)

Archived