++Librarium Painting Challenge 2011++

I, Ishida, of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my DIY Chapter to paint and present at least THREE FULL SQUADS of my GREY GHOSTS SCOUTS on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Witchunter Kraine, of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 750 points of my Black Templars doubles army on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Noobtank of the Blood Angels forum, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present a lemartes with 5 accompanying Death company troops with assorted weapons,a Strom raven and at least either a fusioso or a death company dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, BAJake of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 1 Converted Librarian Dreadnaught, 1 Tactical Squad, and 5 Assault Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

First third of my vow completed:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/sesharp/Deathwing%20WIPs/IMG_0965.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/sesharp/Deathwing%20WIPs/IMG_0968.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/sesharp/Deathwing%20WIPs/IMG_0971.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/sesharp/Deathwing%20WIPs/IMG_0970.jpg

Pictures of the model from basecoat to freehanding can be found in my blog: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...04248&st=25

I, Memnoch of the Chaos Ascendant, vow on the dishonour of my Legion to paint and present at least 5 Possessed Black Legionnaires on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done and spend eternity being having my soul devoured by Chaos Harpies.

I, Hexonxonx of the Throne of Skulls, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two squads of khorne berzerkers, two chaos rhinos and two chaos land raiders on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Greatcrusade08 of the ultramarines subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one ten man scout squad and one 5 man scout squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

i have yet to start my LPC but i want to change my vow if thats ok

I, Greatcrusade08 of the ultramarines subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one ten man scout squad, two 5 man scout squads, ten scout bikers, 10 snipers (inc Telion) and two land speeder storms.. all MK2 variety.. on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

As many have been asking me, you can indeed change your vow until the signup closes on February 5th.

You may have also noted another tally being kept at the bottom of the first post. This is as the admins have challenge the mod team to a battle of the brushes, in the ultimate duel to prove which of the two groups is the laziest. Although the admins have had a poor record in previous challenges, they have started strongly with only a small number of mods and Cedos able to dedicate the time to the Challenge. Who will have bragging rights in the corridors of power and tea rooms of responsibility?

Tried PM'ing you Sigismund, but your inbox is full.

I'd pledged earlier to do 1500pt BT list, my project for this year. However DA FAQ Apocalypse happened since then, and I've got to re-do my Deathwing first !

So, can I change my vow ? I'd like to paint 10 Terminators instead if that's ok ?

It's all good, amended your vow.

I've changed my chapter to Raven Guard, so Now I vow to paint Kayvann Shrike, A Jump pack librarian (Converted not so well...) and a 5-man Combat Squad. Is this OK?

No problem, first post updated.

Btw, do I post the WIP here or in the respective subforum?

It doesn't particularly matter, as long as you drop a link to it in this thread sometime <_<

I, Tranc of the Ultra Marines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two Sternguard Veterans on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Mitch of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 initiate bolter brothers on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

No Pity, No Remorse, No Fear!

I, Captain Zamiel of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Captain, one Razorback, and 5 Sternguard on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Woohoo! This is my first one ever! I hope I don't crap out early on... :D

Good luck every one!

I, t0mmi3 of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 10 man Tactical Squad with Rhino, 9 Death Company, 1 Death Company Dreadnaught, 5 Assault Terminators, 1 terminator chaplain and 1 PA Chaplain on foot on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edited: Vow size Increased since Im almost done :P and typos :tu:

Archived