Night Hunters WIP (Pic Heavy)

deathspectersgt7: Indeed Sir, most kind!

sockwithaticket: Cheers fella, by all means have at the pose! Totally agree on the eye colour, so much so that the next guy has gone the same way!

Bio: My pleasure. and i doubt that, as you know you are going to have to finish the job as it is :biggrin.:

Moving on the next guy of the squad, my counts as flamer.

gallery_42238_5618_65105.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_82582.jpg

I have explanations for all of the various accoutrements (blood drops,white crosses, purple tassels) but that will be for another time.

Quick updated group shot:

gallery_42238_5618_97117.jpg

And the one bit that I am completely delighted with, the flamer nozzle, boo ya!

gallery_42238_5618_100832.jpg

Cheers all!

FTE

Edited by NightHunters

Cheers fellas, greatly appreciated!

Finished up No.4 of the squad tonight, only to realise that i forgot to shade the pouches.. oh well

gallery_42238_5618_6564.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_65724.jpg

And of course the obligatory team photo. Fear not, the bases are not finished either, waiting for them all to be painted and then see how they work together.

gallery_42238_5618_62225.jpg

That is all for tonight,

Cheers all!

FTE

• 1 month later...

Cheers Chaps,

Glad you all like!

Sorry for the fly-by this evening, just back from a brief vacation, had some time to think on hobby matters whilst in the sun thought i should build a centurion on my return, so in two evenings we have this:

gallery_42238_5618_18745.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_21815.jpg

so, yeah, that happened,

Also flung some paint at my Thunder Talon / Storm Bolt before going away so she currently looks like this:

gallery_42238_5618_8513.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_92448.jpg

Decided to limit the yellow on the cockpit to the central stripe, actually much prefer it to the all yellow, seems slightly more sinister, so will probs redo the other 2 so reflect this as well.

Cheers all,

FTE

So many hexagons :wacko.: I still can't believe that you kit-bashed that thing, it looks totally stock.

You also appear to be in danger of producing a Centurion that doesn't cause the Black Rage to descend, so kudos to you, sir!

Welcome back.

Cheers fellas, greatly appreciated!

gallery_42238_5618_65724.jpg

Not gonna lie. This is probably one of my favorite marines I've seen from you. The pose and overall composition of this fella is killer!

Do you mind if I ask where the helmet is from?

Guess I'm going to have to be "that guy" in this thread, but I don't think you've hit it out of the park with the Centurion, NH.  While it's still miles better than the stock model, the "bracing hand" looks wrong  and is blocking where the secondary weapon systems would be located (can still see the pegs for them in the photos).

Agree with your choice on the yellow stripe for the cockpit, though.  Looks menacing.

Evening all!

jpwyrm: Glad you like him, the handle actually comes from the imperial vehicle accessory sprue, think it was a tow hitch??

DSS7: Cheers fella!

sockwithaticket: I know, but i'll take the hex's over your highlighting! The Thunder Talon has come together really well in the end, can't remember the colour mix for the grey underneath but hey! And hopefully the same will be true on the centurion once finished!

Bio: Cheers chap, good to be back!

Noctus: thanks for that chap, think the head is from the Dark angels/ravenwing upgrade kit, not 100% though!

geektom: Thanks mate!

Sheep: Cheers brother, I have had a lot of fun with the flyers, who knows, maybe they will pay me big bucks and put them into production! yeah right!

Dorns _fist: Ha, cheers brother!

Chrome: Buddy, thanks for being that guy! I do know what you mean re the positioning, but was the only way i could make it work, he already has more pins in him than Hellraiser!! Good news on the secondary weapons system though, a you will see, not obstructed :biggrin.:

Argent: Glad you like!

As mentioned by ChromeZephyr I had to think of a way of displaying the secondary weapons. I love the FW contemptor. So it followed that the ML's be mounted thusly!

gallery_42238_5618_85712.jpg

gallery_42238_5618_68639.jpg

Mini Contemptor!

Wooo!

Cheers all!

FTE