The Tyrant Rises - Update 5/18/15 - Tac Marines Done

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the slight necromancy, but if you're painting Astral Claws again (assuming you have time what with all the Imperial Fists, of course) are you still using the old colours, or have you switched to modern equivalents? Your old post on the paints you used for them mentions kommando khaki, for example, which isn't a thing anymore unless you still have some lying around. (I ask because I'd really like to try out your blue recipe, but I don't have access to the old GW colours any more)

e; typical that this heinous act of grave robbery is the first post of a new page.

• 1 year later...
Posted · Hidden by Brother Tyler, March 14, 2017 - Sales post
Hidden by Brother Tyler, March 14, 2017 - Sales post

Hey everyone, I am pretty sure I'm selling off my Astral Claws do I figured I would give this community first shot since it was so supportive while I was working on the army.

If you're interested in buying them shoot me a message, otherwise they'll go up on eBay soon.

Thanks and long love the Tyrant!

Posted · Hidden by Brother Tyler, March 14, 2017 - response to sales post
Hidden by Brother Tyler, March 14, 2017 - response to sales post

Awwww man, I thought you were posting something new.

Best of luck with the sale! Whoever buys them would have made a wise investment.

Posted · Hidden by Brother Tyler, March 14, 2017 - response to sales post
Hidden by Brother Tyler, March 14, 2017 - response to sales post
Ah man, your Astral Claws are great! Sad to see you sell them :( I'll hit you with a pm, I'm pretty interested.

Archived