Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

slowly opens eyes, stretches and lets out a satisfied yawn

Ah well, that was a great nap.

feels something is a bit...off

hmmm... smells fresh paint did they paint this place? Hmmm... no.

notices a strange reflection on one of the swords on the rack, proceeds to use it as a mirror... twitching in anger, looks over at the group of delinquents bursting with tears of laughter

I'll give you a head start, but you better start running, fast.

eyes glow a very luminous and fiery blue as all manner of graffiti and defacement are slowly melted off, sapphire tendrils of light grow forming the azure feathers of angel wings

WOLLLLLLVEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*turns around with the axe in 1 hand and the barrel of ale in the other, with something glittering between his teeth*

"grmplh were did everybody go to now. I was ready to fight"

Arez Wait up! I've gotta see this, did anyone at least glue the shoes to his feet?? It would have slowed him down for a bit.

Making it down to the hall, without hesitation, Nrth walks up to the glowering Zynk

What's a pretty like you, doing in a place like this?

Arez Wait up! I've gotta see this, did anyone at least glue the shoes to his feet?? It would have slowed him down for a bit.

Making it down to the hall, without hesitation, Nrth walks up to the glowering Zynk

What's a pretty like you, doing in a place like this?

ROFLMAO

Completely out of charactor here. I just nearly lost it on the train and nearly had an asthma attack trying not to laugh out loud. Anyway, back on track....

*running with Arez and Nrth*

"Don't fancy yours much Greenhorn...and pink works so well with the blue of his eyes don't you think"

everyone in the mead hall turning to look. Some spraying their drink at the sight, some bursting out laughing, some looks of disapprovement from the older wolves. The other Blood Claws looking on, trying to work out what fun they missed.

"As the rule stands...you snooze you lose!!!!

Whilst shouting expletives that would kill a normal man, the almighty form of dark-blue-clown-shoes-pink-dress-makeup-wearing-angel with one mighty swoop grabs forte by the leg and proceeds to beat Arez and Nrthstar with the screaming Blood claw mace. Then proceeds to smack Nrthstar out of the mead hall. Bashing Arez and fortes' heads together, demanding to know who would dare defile most sacred armor.

Hell hath no fury like an Angel of Night!

flies the knocked out Arez and forte out of the mead hall, through the winding corridors of the Fang, into Ork Barkeep's Squiq pen, and slamming their faced in Squiq poo

May the Emperor forgive you...

walks off and cleans every bit of defilement. Notices my teleporter is missing and activates its tracking device.

Now how did it get outside...

sighting loudly hendrik closes his eyes while mumbering"how in russ's name are we going to keep these pups in check" while looking for a fellow greybeard to share his concerns with

*wiping some fresh squig poo of his face*

"You alive Greenhorn? Now what to do with those photos" ;)

"First trophy of many I think"

sighting loudly hendrik closes his eyes while mumbering"how in russ's name are we going to keep these pups in check" while looking for a fellow greybeard to share his concerns with

As chapter master of the Night Angels, I'm mortified by the lack of restraint your young-bloods displayed this day.

"Oh throne. AREZ, UP NOW!!!!"

*throwing Arez onto his shoulder and running for it from the rush of squigs. Batting a few away while running for the mead hall*

*running into the mead hall and nearly knocking Zynk off his feet. Still running (and smelling rather fragrant)*

"Heads up people"

As chapter master of the Night Angels, I'm mortified by the lack of restraint your young-bloods displayed this day.

bah, as long as they follow and carry out lord rags his orders without destroying too much i'm keeping an eye closed but if you insist on keeping them in check i'll do, it the ultramarine way. taking a small sip of wolfwhiz to clear his throat the mighty hendrik raises his mighty voice, the sound almost deafening zynk"PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPS! IN RUSS NAME GET DOWN HERE AND APOLOGISE TO ZYNK!!!!"

affraid for not obeying the greybeard after a couple of minutes one can hear 6 astartes walking down one of the many stairways towards the sparing ground, their knees clearly shaking

*walks into the room with his eyes lowered and head bowed*

Zynk, I am deeply, humbly, truly, totally sorry.....

*pats Zynk's back, allowing a small squig he had been palming to crawl into Zynk's armor through the back of the neck*

....that you have no sense of humor!

*takes off at a dead run and dives out a window*

Sensing the seriousness of Zynk's mood, the squig surrenders to its fate. While throwing and catching the squiq in 1 hand, with the other hand massaging the ear closest to hendrik:

Hah, I was just being starched-arsed. I actually have become attached to Blood claw's shenanigans. Reminds me of my two closest brothers back in the day. However, seeing them shaking in fear of you was worth it, thanks brother-wolf. :)

Archived