Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

grabs the green horn and wrestles him to the ground and then takes a heavy object and knocks him unconscious then drags Arez's body to the nearest wolf priest

to the wolf priest i think this one needs a little down time can you guys just chain him up here for a little bit?

zynk i don't think he will bother you for a maybe a hour or 3 at least

grabs the green horn and wrestles him to the ground and then takes a heavy object and knocks him unconscious then drags Arez's body to the nearest wolf priest

to the wolf priest i think this one needs a little down time can you guys just chain him up here for a little bit?

zynk i don't think he will bother you for a maybe a hour or 3 at least

*wakes up and throws forte aside* Come here Zynk

Slight smirk, Zynk snaps his fingers. Two of his royal honor guard appear, placing their hands on Arez's shoulders, denying him from his target

Play with this one for a while.

One picks Arez up and throws him at the wall, while the other sprinting just behind the thrown wolf, choke slams Arez through first wall and impacting the second on the other side of the hallway. Ignoring the Blood claw and his two new friends, Zynk fills his wine glass once more and sets off to converse with the older, wiser wolves.

EDIT: THEN the greenhorn gets whacked by means of crozius by the wolf priest, who is in no mood for childish banter and frowns at the two honor guard for causing such commotion.

Slight smirk, Zynk snaps his fingers. Two of his royal honor guard appear, placing their hands on Arez's shoulders, denying him from his target

Play with this one for a while.

One picks Arez up and throws him at the wall, while the other sprinting just behind the thrown wolf, choke slams Arez through first wall and impacting the second on the other side of the hallway. Ignoring the Blood claw and his two new friends, Zynk fills his wine glass once more and sets off to converse with the older, wiser wolves.

EDIT: THEN the greenhorn gets whacked by means of crozius by the wolf priest, who is in no mood for childish banter and frowns at the two honor guard for causing such commotion.

*wakes up*you guys know how hard it is to knock me out while i'm normal and now i'm a strong semi transformed wulfen

*walks over to one of the "honor" guard and choke slams him into the ground*I'll kill them next Zynk.fair warning

*pulls the wulfen back in reverting back to normal*now wheres my milk tankard?

The royal honor guard Arez choke slammed starts laughing out loud with metallic mirth through his vox caster. Sipping his wine, Zynk regards what Arez said thoughtfully.

Indeed? Well then, just be happy they weren't "playing" for real.

Zynk hands Arez his special tankard. The laughing honor guard slaps Arez on the back in comradery whilst the other maintains his professional demeanor, looking on in disgust.

The royal honor guard Arez choke slammed starts laughing out loud with metallic mirth through his vox caster. Sipping his wine, Zynk regards what Arez said thoughtfully.

Indeed? Well then, just be happy they weren't "playing" for real.

Zynk hands Arez his special tankard. The laughing honor guard slaps Arez on the back in comradery whilst the other maintains his professional demeanor, looking on in disgust.

*drinks out of tankard*

Where am i?

taps the green horn on his left shoulder and when he turns to the left to see who is there he spins to the right and hits him in the gut and as he dubbed over brings his knee up into his face.

did that jog your memory greenhorn?

taps the green horn on his left shoulder and when he turns to the left to see who is there he spins to the right and hits him in the gut and as he dubbed over brings his knee up into his face.

did that jog your memory greenhorn?

*gets up*who are you and *punches in face then in the chest breaking bones*

"INTERVENTION!!!!

*Forté dives on the enraged Arez. Closely followed by Nrth, Postal and the whole rest of the pack*

"Someone get rid of that bloody cup. Where's Warhorse and his Multi-melta when you need him!"

"INTERVENTION!!!!

*Forté dives on the enraged Arez. Closely followed by Nrth, Postal and the whole rest of the pack*

"Someone get rid of that bloody cup. Where's Warhorse and his Multi-melta when you need him!"

*starts throwing punches*get off me you weirdos

*smashes through the thrown table and headbutts Crazywolf making him smash through the stool he was going to sit on*

"Nice try"

*said with a huge grin on his face while Crazywolf is sat at his feet, broken wood all around him and rubbing his head*

*crawls over to a keg, drags it back and snags a pair of tankards on the way after the priests drag Arez away* I think the bartender might just get a bit snippy if we break all of the furniture in here. Have a pint and relax for a moment. The wolf priests are watching now. Let's not end up in love me jackets too.

*smashes through the thrown table and headbutts Crazywolf making him smash through the stool he was going to sit on*

"Nice try"

*said with a huge grin on his face while Crazywolf is sat at his feet, broken wood all around him and rubbing his head*

*crawls over to a keg, drags it back and snags a pair of tankards on the way after the priests drag Arez away* I think the bartender might just get a bit snippy if we break all of the furniture in here. Have a pint and relax for a moment. The wolf priests are watching now. Let's not end up in love me jackets too.

*taps crazywolf on the shoulder*they didnt take me away

-runs over, finds Arez milk tankard, eyes turn red as i use one of my pyshic abilites to turn the tankard in to ashe and eyes go normal- i was supposed to be a librarian, until i fell asleep during the cheif librarians lectures, so i went back into the ranks and worked my way up to Chapter Master, but i still have some control over some pyshic powers i gained -stands next to Zynk a couple of my own honor guard there, one holdin a box filled with a special whiskey, fills a glass up, one of them hands me a glass and i drink slowly-

-stands next to Zynk a couple of my own honor guard there, one holdin a box filled with a special whiskey, fills a glass up, one of them hands me a glass and i drink slowly-

Eyes flair slightly cyan dude to the miniscule psychic feedback of nearby actions. Zynk raises one eyebrow and stares at the bottle in anticipation

Oh, please do be civil.

both honor guard parties stare right at each other, trying to stand taller and straighter than the other. A normal human's spine would disintegrate if they tried such a contest.

-runs over, finds Arez milk tankard, eyes turn red as i use one of my pyshic abilites to turn the tankard in to ashe and eyes go normal- i was supposed to be a librarian, until i fell asleep during the cheif librarians lectures, so i went back into the ranks and worked my way up to Chapter Master, but i still have some control over some pyshic powers i gained -stands next to Zynk a couple of my own honor guard there, one holdin a box filled with a special whiskey, fills a glass up, one of them hands me a glass and i drink slowly-

hmm guess you didn't see before.people have tried that.it regenerates *goes over to ash pile and picks up the tankard* mind you its a good way to get it clean.

hmm guess you didn't see before.people have tried that.it regenerates *goes over to ash pile and picks up the tankard* mind you its a good way to get it clean.

*grabs the tankard*

"look dude this tankard just got incinerated and know its back.

What do you think that spells"

*takes the tankard to the rune priests*

holds greenhorn off as Donutzot runs out of the room with the crazy tankard.

greenhorn have you not gotten it through you thick skull yet that tankard is nothing but trouble

takes a punch in the ribs again from greenhorn and counters with a punch in greenhorns ribs that breaks a few of his ribs and then punches him in the kidney

holds greenhorn off as Donutzot runs out of the room with the crazy tankard.

greenhorn have you not gotten it through you thick skull yet that tankard is nothing but trouble

takes a punch in the ribs again from greenhorn and counters with a punch in greenhorns ribs that breaks a few of his ribs and then punches him in the kidney

My precious!!!!*gets out of forte's hold and runs after the tankard then stops* Nah i'm joking.that should be turned into a weapon though.after i turned semi wulfen it lost it magic on me

"Nice try"

And here I am thinking that you were fitted with a love me jacket for a bit. My bad. Have a real ale then since the other tankard went to the rune priests. I think Lukas is behind that one if you ask me.

"Nice try"

And here I am thinking that you were fitted with a love me jacket for a bit. My bad. Have a real ale then since the other tankard went to the rune priests. I think Lukas is behind that one if you ask me.

i think we should "accidentally" lose the tankard in an enemy planet ^_^

"You sure? Because I'm over hear and wasn't holding you last."

*smacks Arez round the head*

sorry about that.you usually attack me.postal come ere

Archived