Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

nods at Brother Crazywolf's respect "A fitting punishment for Gilford seeing how he always keeps his armor immaculate and his demeanor professional. It's good to see him unwind in a friendly place."

looks at at Felix, on a razor's edge of bursting out in laughter,... on the ground... once again... "And I see you're as lively as ever."

"These wolves are too much fun!" Felix jumps up and runs over to the squig pen and knocks on the door "Hey Gilly?! You alive in there?"

The squig pen door slams open, the lock sheared off whilst Felix is sent flying into Arez. Out comes the royal honor guard, once flawless midnight blue and lustrous gold armor defiled by squig excrement. Words can not describe the once professional face of Gilford, marred by frown and poo. While walking out of the pen, he mutters "How plebeian..."

Felix, now ontop of Arez instead of the ground (no homo), bursts out laughing "I think Gilly needs to be hit by a full tankard now, just to wash off all that CRAP!" HAHAHA Felix gets on his knees barely breathing

Gilford, staying a respectful distance from his lord, bows "Apologies, your majesty" Zynk dismisses him with empathy. Gilford walks out of the room, with what seems to be a slight smirk. Just as soon as he left, a squig trods gracefully out of the pen with a piece of paper in his mouth. Felix immediately stops laughing, finally noticing his thigh purity seal is half ripped.

"oh... SH..." squigs pour out of the pen and attack Felix, who is now screaming and flailing comically around the room

Zynk smiles "Checkmate. Gilford always bested you at regicide. Maybe if you would listen to my lessons you would learn."

and get your ass whooped by all of them? let our ancient brothers lie dormant whelp. they deserve their rest and should be treated with respect for they've done deeds of arms you whelps can only dream of! if i even spot a single spot of paint that wasn't there before forte will be mobbing the entire fang for the next 15 years, using you as the mob! :P

and get your ass whooped by all of them? let our ancient brothers lie dormant whelp. they deserve their rest and should be treated with respect for they've done deeds of arms you whelps can only dream of! if i even spot a single spot of paint that wasn't there before forte will be mobbing the entire fang for the next 15 years, using you as the mob! <_<

bah.i'd be back i n the EoT before ya could get to me :)

and get your ass whooped by all of them? let our ancient brothers lie dormant whelp. they deserve their rest and should be treated with respect for they've done deeds of arms you whelps can only dream of! if i even spot a single spot of paint that wasn't there before forte will be mobbing the entire fang for the next 15 years, using you as the mob! <_<

bah.i'd be back i n the EoT before ya could get to me :)

and how are you going to get there without the help of one of the 13th their runepriests? seriously doublt any of them would be willing to help a whelp who just defiled the sacrophagus of bjorn, the fellow they once used to brawl and drink with themself! ;)

and get your ass whooped by all of them? let our ancient brothers lie dormant whelp. they deserve their rest and should be treated with respect for they've done deeds of arms you whelps can only dream of! if i even spot a single spot of paint that wasn't there before forte will be mobbing the entire fang for the next 15 years, using you as the mob! ^_^

bah.i'd be back i n the EoT before ya could get to me :P

and how are you going to get there without the help of one of the 13th their runepriests? seriously doublt any of them would be willing to help a whelp who just defiled the sacrophagus of bjorn, the fellow they once used to brawl and drink with themself! ;)

umm my own runepriest....

(off topic-ish i'll explain later about me going to EoT)

"Oh? So, you've been to the Eye as well, I see. Is it a story worth my time?"

Felix, still flailing and screaming about, suddenly stops. Ignoring the squigs who continue to chomp on his armor, he nonchalantly remarks "Yea, I bet he pissed his armor. You know what they say about wet wolves ^_^ " Felix grabs a squig and punts it back into it's pen.

"Oh? So, you've been to the Eye as well, I see. Is it a story worth my time?"

Felix, still flailing and screaming about, suddenly stops. Ignoring the squigs who continue to chomp on his armor, he nonchalantly remarks "Yea, I bet he pissed his armor. You know what they say about wet wolves ^_^ " Felix grabs a squig and punts it back into it's pen.

it will be revealed in a tale(thread) later

(need a lore master to check it :P )

"As for defileing the ancients...even I know better than that. Besides, its more fun if the mark may wake up part way."

"What in the name of Russ is going on here, we have squigs roaming the fang now, this one here decided it was a good idea to drink my ale, as much as I rnjoy a good practical joke, no one touches my ale!" Entering the hall while wrestling a larger squig back into the pen

-sees a squig runnin towards me, i kick it back to the pin, its teeth kicked in and my honor guard does the same. Decarius walks over to Felix, watches for a minute, kicks the squigs off and walks back to the rest of my guard-

HAHAHAHAHAHA you need gaurds.thats funny

-sees a squig runnin towards me, i kick it back to the pin, its teeth kicked in and my honor guard does the same. Decarius walks over to Felix, watches for a minute, kicks the squigs off and walks back to the rest of my guard-

"He always does"

Consider them "extra armor".

Felix spreads his arms in mock defeat haha, very funny my lord. [/sarcasm] He looks over at Decarius and nods politely

if you need extra armor then you are a new fighter.experienced fighters like us Wolves dont need "extra armor"

if you need extra armor then you are a new fighter.experienced fighters like us Wolves dont need "extra armor"

A young pup not even permitted to wage war calls me a new fighter? How cute :)

"Indeed it's disgusting, my lord." Gilford walks in, with sparkling armor freshly polished and tidy, his royal guard cape billowing behind him. All scent of poo eradicated and a slight hint of... lemon?. He stares at Arez with mocking nobility, then looks at Felix and Decarius. "I see your squig friends are gone, brother? Oh, how disappointing..."

Felix, always rising to the occasion "Yea, well, you may not smell like poo, but it sure flows from your mouth with ease!"

Gilford gives the slightest twitch of a smile before walking to his majesty with royal steps. "Extra armor", at your service my lord!

A young pup not even permitted to wage war calls me a new fighter? How cute ^_^

"Indeed it's disgusting, my lord." Gilford walks in, with sparkling armor freshly polished and tidy, his royal guard cape billowing behind him. All scent of poo eradicated and a slight hint of... lemon?. He stares at Arez with mocking nobility, then looks at Felix and Decarius. "I see your squig friends are gone, brother? Oh, how disappointing..."

Felix, always rising to the occasion "Yea, well, you may not smell like poo, but it sure flows from your mouth with ease!"

Gilford gives the slightest twitch of a smile before walking to his majesty with royal steps. "Extra armor", at your service my lord!

not able to wage war? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Oh Zynk your to funny.Here read this http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=231027

not able to wage war? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Oh Zynk your to funny.Here read this http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=231027

Oh? Listens to the Greenhorn's tale Hmm... Wolves keeping secrets about other wolves? Well... scratches chin trying to remember reflecting on it... the Wolf-king was always very multi-dimensional even when he tried hard not to show it. Big Bear Bjorn would know personally, just don't remind him about my looks :D

Oh? Listens to the Greenhorn's tale Hmm... Wolves keeping secrets about other wolves? Well... scratches chin trying to remember reflecting on it... the Wolf-king was always very multi-dimensional even when he tried hard not to show it. Big Bear Bjorn would know personally, just don't remind him about my looks :o

sorry but what are you talking about?

Oh?... just remembering something... or was it nothing?... smiles ever so slightly nothing at all...

Felix and Gilford look equally confused

EDIT: I shall explain if I ever get Codex Night Angels finished. I could always do my entry but life always gets the better of my time :rolleyes:

Oh?... just remembering something... or was it nothing?... smiles ever so slightly nothing at all...

Felix and Gilford look equally confused

of course they are confused.they get confused if i ask them if they want ale or mead :rolleyes:

Archived