Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

"Gilford, you have me on a back foot already. I'm not used to being proposed to before a fight."

readies himself for the duel ahead. Taking in every detail of his opponent. Stance, breathing, the way he holds his chosen weapon, the smell of him....that lemon was really getting annoying....

And suddenly, the whole open/opened sparring room started to shake and tremble, and at the center, a hole opens up revealing what seem to be a landing pad....and out of nowhere, a small drop pod crash landed on it with a loud boom, kicking up lots of dust, dirt, and what not. A moment later its hatch doors opens up and out comes Lucian....

"That must have been one long gestation period. Now, use a teleporter again and I'll end you as a heretic. No true son of Russ uses such trickery."

*selects an axe and dagger from the racks*

Zynk smirks Oh, I forgot you wolves are scared piss-less by teleporters. Only cowards flee from their fears.

I beg to differ kind sir....have you forgotten that i've used it to my great advantage? :cuss Its good to be back here in the Fang, now where's me drink? *Walks away/off to find a drink....*

And suddenly, the whole open/opened sparring room started to shake and tremble, and at the center, a hole opens up revealing what seem to be a landing pad....and out of nowhere, a small drop pod crash landed on it with a loud boom, kicking up lots of dust, dirt, and what not. A moment later its hatch doors opens up and out comes Lucian....

"That must have been one long gestation period. Now, use a teleporter again and I'll end you as a heretic. No true son of Russ uses such trickery."

Zynk smirks Oh, I forgot you wolves are scared piss-less by teleporters. Only cowards flee from their fears.

I beg to differ kind sir....have you forgotten that i've used it to my great advantage? :) Its good to be back here in the Fang, now where's me drink? *Walks away/off to find a drink....*

whos Lucian?

I beg to differ kind sir....have you forgotten that i've used it to my great advantage? :D Its good to be back here in the Fang, now where's me drink? *Walks away/off to find a drink....*

whos Lucian?

Me? :)

*Comes hulking back in with a Frost Blade slung under his arm and a spitting Chainsword in his other.*

Who want's a piece?!

its a sparring room.no working weapons allowed

there's no problem whatsoever to sparr with sharp weapons arez, just don't turn them on and keep them in control :) the latest will definetly be the hardest for you pups

"Oh? I thought you would need pause to plan your actions. I see giving you that respect was wasted." Gilford, with the grace and speed of a true swordsman, initiates the "attack". He lunges for forte's heart.

Zynk, deciding he is curious, with one quick glance knows exactly what is going to happen. See Felix... Gilford does have a playful side.

Felix grins "Are you trying to make up an excuse for his butt when he loses to a Blood claw?"

Are you accusing me of lying?

Felix thinks hard for a moment "Yes." Zynk chuckles

EDIT: forgot some quotes

reads Gilfords lunge easier than a child's response to a new toy.

Without moving his feet, the sword is turned aside with the dagger and a fist follows into Gilfords face. His momentum causing more damage than the punch itself. Gilfords unconscious body hitting the floor like a sack of potatoes.

"Don't your guards use their wits when going one on one? I barely had to move."

Without moving his feet, the sword is turned aside with the dagger and a fist follows into Gilfords face. His momentum causing more damage than the punch itself. Gilfords unconscious body hitting the floor like a sack of potatoes.

That might have happened if forte wasn't salivating on imaginative events and if Gilford wasn't royal honor guard ;). In actuality, Gilford saw well in advanced the multiple responses of his opponent and planned accordingly. In an easy motion, the Night Angel allowed his sword to be turned aside, but it's arc cut into forte's leg. Riding on his opponent's planned punch, Gilford turned his sword around in an efficient arch and slices into fortes wrist. Gilford assumes a defensive position with sword clasped close to his face and puts a respectable 6 pace distance between him and his target. Such wounds COULD have struck much deeper and weakened his opponent in a longer term battle, but Gilford is controlled.

"Lost in thought, wolf? Were you planning for the moves to come or are you admiring my swordplay?"

Felix faking unhappiness "Damn... I thought Gilly was going to get knocked out and hit the floor like a sack of potatoes... how lame...

EDIT: 3 paces isn't enough to be considered "respectable" for a defensive stance... doh

*goes and grabs Gilford*Well his "prize" is time in the squig pen again

*activates my teleporter and teleports to the mead hall and drops gilford in the squig pen*

*comes back into the sparring room*

:D ;)

Zynk looks at forte's wounds, noting the precision of the cuts are still a fraction off. He then turns to Arez, who smells slightly of squig. With genuine concern for his honor guard: Gilford will not like this. Budding in to an honorable dual? I never knew Wolves, even Blood claws, sunk so low. Throwing dirt in his eyes I might have suspected from a wolf of ignoble stature... but this?

Felix stares open mouthed "By the heavenly Emperor, I even feel insulted for my brother. This feels... wrong..."

Zynk, fearing Arez's well-being:Felix! Gather your brother-guard. Restrain Gilford! Let him cool off... and clean off. As Felix races off to gather his brothers Have you no honor? Do you know no insult too big? shakes head in disgust

i was posting that up while you were posting yours up.lol.sry.thought he was out

No problem ;) The real problem is staving off a very angry and dishonored marine. You may have crushed his precious little heart :P

-i send Decarius and Mistu to help Felix restrain Gilford- Felix will need the help

My thanks, brother. lots of yelling and crashing sounds in the background, specific words are ever so audible

Gilford's scream "This is an AFFRONT to my HONOR! What OPPROBRIUM is THIS?! What SHAME, What ABASEMENT is this IGNOMINY! THE VERY SCANDAL OF IT ALL! HEATHEN! BASE BORN, DISGRACEFUL, SORDID CUR!

Felix's voice "Now Gilford... remember you are in the Fang. You should have planned for...

"HONORABLE DUAL! Do they PISS at such venerable acts! Is NOBILITY above them!?"

Another honor guard's voice "Oh you are going NO WHERE! We are under orders of his majesty to restrain you!"

Gilford lets out a lout yell

oh man he is really not that smart that gilford fellow.

Having an "honourable" duel with greenhorn.

By my knowledge Greenhorn doesn't even know the meaning of those 2 words together

*teleports somewhere then teleports back with two swords that look like a cross between a chainsword and power sword*Tell you Honour Guards to let Gilford go.If a fight he wants I will accept it.

i know what they mean Donutzot.i just havent had to do one in awhile

-my honor guards come walking back with gilford inbetween them, wearin a restraing jacket-

Decrius:-looks at Zynk- this one is a handful, your majesty but we got him under control-

Mistu:-nods back, in all black armor, walks back and stands behind me-

-smiles- Mistu doesnt talk at all, apothecaries say he still has vocal cords and everything. i think he has sword a aoth of silence till he has avenged sumthing.

without breaking a stride North enters the room with still a half crazed look on his face but with a new shave, which leaves him with a 5 o'clock shadow. Grabbing a power tankard from a nearby table he throws a hook at Arez, not knocking him out, but putting stars in his eyes long enough to come around to his front, left hand locking onto Greenhorn's wrist holding the frost blade, with a single step forward, forcing greenhorns arm to his chest and throwing him to the ground, pulling the blade free.

Dueling him is one thing, but it isn't about hitting your opponent with a bigger stick, what were you thinking pulling a holy blade to try to fight him!?

What you really need is this!

handing Ares a powertankard and an axe

Teach his high and might some humility with a blow to the head with this, not cutting his arm off with a frost blade! I wanna see a broken nose!

taking the frost blade in both hands, he hands it hilt first to Hendricks.

I figure you know a safe place for this.

Archived