Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

-nods- i agree, them things are deadly in the wrong hands

i agree.thats why my wolf lord only gives me a titan when we go against a big horde of enemies or if he wants to have a hemisphere flattend.

those 2 blades better be handle with lots of care.those 2 are the only 2 of its kind.I havent figured a name for em yet.I got them from one of my company's Iron Priests :cuss

and you'll never know all i have sitting around :)

-shrugs-idk he could have anything, maybe a titan

Allfather save us if that's the truth

Emperor save us indeed!

Decrius:-looks at Zynk- this one is a handful, your majesty but we got him under control-

You have my thanks, Decarius. nods. Looks at Mistu And you, Mistu nods

As for you, Gilford, these unbalanced humors are unbecoming of you. A duel between friends implies the greatest of honor, even when disturbed by other friends. Just remember that wolf guard who saved you at Carth next time you have doubts about our brother-wolves. They're just teasing you where it hurts and saving a brother-wolf from the grandest of humiliations.

Gilford looking embarrassed bows Forgive me, my lord.

EDIT: Death's Touch? Awesome!

-nods- we will be careful with them. i say the frost blade should be named Deaths Touch and i agree with u on the titan thing

Theres 2 blades.whats the second proposed name?

I think the last planet i piloted a titan on is an asteroid now :huh:

wat type if the second blade? is it also a frost blade?

both blades are part chainsword part frost blade.

That's what a Frost blade is. Check your codex for the weapons page, Frost blades are a mix of power weapons and chain swords.

wat type if the second blade? is it also a frost blade?

both blades are part chainsword part frost blade.

That's what a Frost blade is. Check your codex for the weapons page, Frost blades are a mix of power weapons and chain swords.

lol.i always skipped that page when i would read the codex.sorry.ya both are frost blades.moded abit

strides up to Arez and punches him square in the face, sending him flying with blood streaming out of his nose.

"Couldn't help yourself could you!"

turning back to Gilford, a slight yellow tint in his eyes and the start of a snarl on his lips.

"Cheep shot.....we go again!"

strides up to Arez and punches him square in the face, sending him flying with blood streaming out of his nose.

"Couldn't help yourself could you!"

turning back to Gilford, a slight yellow tint in his eyes and the start of a snarl on his lips.

i already sorry.thought he was out.

Gilford gives a warning glance at Arez, the tension thick in the air. With a condescending tone, Gilford responds "You think my swordplay is... cheap?" his fist tightens around his sword

Zynk signals his approval, but exactly to whom is not so clear. Felix, unable to contain himself shouts "FREE FOR ALL!" he runs over to forte, grabs him, and throws him at Gilford knocking the two into Arez and Nrthstar. Eager to engage, Felix jumps into the fray. In a more calm area, Zynk finds a seat and is poured a fine glass of wine by another one of his royal honor guard.

bearing a regal countenance and swishing his wine Felix always finds a way to break the ice, so to speak. sip

The joviality and general playful atmosphere of the local area is temporarily muted, the atmosphere saturated with supercharged ionization. Colors flare brighter and then seem to shift, subtle distortions in the air resembling heatwaves on a tar road shimmering just behind Arez.

A deafening thunderclap ripples through the area as a great black maw tears itself through the walls of the universe, weeping the ebon inchor of warpstuff. In the duration between strokes of a heartbeat, a monstrous form steps from within the hellish nightmare-realm of the Warp, the rip in reality sealing itself even as a Wolf-Clawed fist almost as old as the Wolves legion hammers into the back of Arez's cranium.

Howling in an admixture of mirth and ancient combat-thirst, the half-Wulfen Decoy cracked his neck with a swift shake of the head. His tactical dreadnought armor seems almost an extension of his elder form, moving and shifting with even the smallest of movements within it's armored carapace. The multitude of fetishes hanging from its waistline jingle and chime and, in the case of two Chaos Marine skulls, clonk emptily.

Shifting one foot backwards, adopting a sideways combat stance, the 13th Company Wolf lifted his Wolf Claws into a defensive curl, close to his chest, and with a voice as deep as the rumble of distant thunder, he speaks.

... I LEIK CHOCOLATE MILK!

Hehe. Hope I'm not too late to the party. I'm itching for a brawl.

As Decoy rips into the room like a tooth through flesh with bass booming of warp intake, Zynk's eyes flare a luminous blue from the after effects of the warp, cerulean-purple fire whisping around his head. Zynk's wine glass shatters. Standing up, he addresses his royal honor guard beside him.

With a determined look on his face, Zynk points at Decoy Kalidor, tackle that Wolf over there!

Kalidor slams his fist to his chest the plates bang with ceramite on ceramite "Yes, my lord!"

Kalidor charges off and slams into Decoy, tackling him onto Arez and Felix. Meanwhile, Gilford, suffering a barrage of punches, grabs Mistu's arm and wrenches it behind him. Gilford uses this reverse momentum to smash Mistu onto the ground. Gilford yells over the commotion of battle "Do you yield, warrior?!"

finally wading in with everything. A punch here, elbow and knee there. Smashing Arez into one of the walls before jumping onto Gilford with both knees.

Suddenly, Forté sprints out of the room. After a few mins, an excited Forté returns with a heavy looking kit bag. Slamming it on the floor and pulling out what can only be a melta bomb. Holding it high above his head...

"First to stick one to Decoy gets a keg on me!!!!

Pretty sure these are the disarmed ones........."

Decoy rolls his eyes with a self-satisfied smirk. He snaps the tips of two Wolf Claws, a cloud of inky black film coating the meltabomb and transporting it outside of the purview of time and space. A split second later, the meltabomb reappears above Forte, falling with a serene grace to land, with a magnetic "Whump", on his shoulder.

Ya don't live long in the Warp if you don't learn to get out of a sticky situation, Whelp!

Archived