Campaign: Liber Astartes

Cpt_Reaper

Right. Rethought the whole thing. Sorry for any confusion.

Ice Lords - too young. Uninvolved.

Steel Dogs - 2A

Bronze Prophets - now based in Tempestus - 2B and 3

Stone Hearts - On the border of Obscurus and Pacificus - involved in 2A, 2C, and/or 4

Is there a list of who's where yet?

My 'Reavers are in Pacificus, so would logically be the Villains of 2C possibly against your Stone Hearts.

/Goes off to read up on Stone Hearts....for uh, "strategy" :D

The Five Suns are in the northeastern portion of Pacificus between Stygies VIII and Colcha, as well. They will move in Obscurus, Solar and Tempestus on occasion, but are largely operating in that area of the galaxy where Pacificus, Obscurus and Solar meet. That gives you another possible enemy.

Oh wait, are the Five Suns a traitor warband, or did you mean it gives the Reavers another enemy?

I assumed you meant a traitor warband to start with, but now I'm not so sure.

Oh wait, are the Five Suns a traitor warband, or did you mean it gives the Reavers another enemy?

If they're Loyalists, I get to fight them. If they're Traitors, it means that I could fight them.

It's a win-win situation either way :P

If they're Loyalists, I get to fight them. If they're Traitors, it means that I could fight them.

It's a win-win situation either way :pinch:

Put like that, fair play. :ermm:

The Five Suns are loyalists, but they are also pretty ruthless. Think a shade nicer than the Marines Malevolent but also very close to being zealously religious and enjoying close ties with the Ecclesiarchy. There is room for that to be turned against a company (or a portion thereof) or two.

It's a win-win situation either way ^_^

Put like that, fair play. :P

In this situation, I'm Chaos - there is no fair play! ^_^

(But I know what ya mean ;) )

Can someone collate everything into one post, linked from the first page, so we can know it all? At the moment it is hard to find. I will do it if no-one else can.

I don't think it has died, I just think it is because people have alot to do. I certainly do.

I believe we are waiting until Sunday when Feratta confirms what section what Chapters are going to be in. At least that is what I am waiting for. And for the sake of simplicity I'm going to give me new Chapter the working title 'The Sons of Yudeah' and note they are Fifth Founding (or there abouts) So my loyalists are the SoY and my Traitors are the Iron Dragons. If Feratta is interested I could also possibly put in a small section from my new Sisters of Battle Order, either as well as or instead of one of the other two. Of course they aren't around till the very end so it might just become over crowded in the final section.

Sorry, things are a little crazy with BTEC deadlines and GCSEs now/in the coming weeks. I will hopefully be getting this done this evening :rolleyes:

Sorry, things are a little crazy with BTEC deadlines and GCSEs now/in the coming weeks. I will hopefully be getting this done this evening :D

No rush.

Real life takes precedence, after all. At least, the important stuff does. :)

Thanks for the update, Ferrata, and no worries. Real worlds are more important than fictional ones.

Silver Phoenix - I had been thinking along similar lines, my Sisters are my main force in actual games, and I'm planning on at least throwng in their name as other non-SM combatants in my sector.

Having some non-SM involvement'd be great, IMO.

Should they be needed for a larger role in the conflict in Pacificus or Tempestus from early M37 onwards (roughly the same availability as my Hellbenders marines), the Preceptory of the Scarlet Petal stand ready to battle the enemies of the Imperium.

Should they be needed for a larger role in the conflict in Pacificus or Tempestus from early M37 onwards (roughly the same availability as my Hellbenders marines), the Preceptory of the Scarlet Petal stand ready to battle the enemies of the Imperium.

This makes sense , it’s more likely that the Inquisition and/or Sisters of Battle would go after a sacred Relic of the Ecclesiarchy rather than a Space Marine chapter ;) . Maybe they are just supported by the Space Marines or they underestimate the amount of chaos forces involved and need rescuing :P .

This makes sense , it’s more likely that the Inquisition and/or Sisters of Battle would go after a sacred Relic of the Ecclesiarchy rather than a Space Marine chapter ;) . Maybe they are just supported by the Space Marines or they underestimate the amount of chaos forces involved and need rescuing :tu: .

Do you mean the sisters need rescuing, or the Space Marines? ;)

This makes sense , it’s more likely that the Inquisition and/or Sisters of Battle would go after a sacred Relic of the Ecclesiarchy rather than a Space Marine chapter ;) . Maybe they are just supported by the Space Marines or they underestimate the amount of chaos forces involved and need rescuing ;) .

Do you mean the sisters need rescuing, or the Space Marines? :D

:P Both, by the Grey Knights :tu:

Only joking, the sisters naturally :D , had a loose ideal for my chapter. Maybe the sisters were lead to the wrong planet and get ambushed, cut off from the space port? A company hear the call, retake the space port and then hold it until their allies are evacuated. But the space marine company get devastated doing so. Would make an interesting battle ;)

If we could get a sitrep or map on where the fighting is taking place based on a map, then I might be able to enlist a friend or two; I have a friend who plays and generally loves the Tau so I could get him involved.

Sorry, things are a little crazy with BTEC deadlines and GCSEs now/in the coming weeks. I will hopefully be getting this done this evening ^_^

Ah, so your a young one then.

History waits for no man - 'Serf, Fetch me my armour !!' :)

Porridge - tell your friend to play Orks so i can beat the "fluff" out of him.

I was hoping to introduce the Varonian IG regiments, fighting alongside the Griffons. Not a major part of it, but no major Marine force commits to combat without IG/Navy support.

@Feratta: Good luck with the exams. Im finishing a National Diploma couse in design, so Im in the same boat.

I've got a Guard regiment that has fought alongside my Chapter in some half-arsed fluff, I'll bring those in for some cannon fodder. To all those having exams good luck I had my last Uni exam on Monday and now I'm free!!

Archived