Campaign: Liber Astartes

Cpt_Reaper

@Feratta: Good luck with the exams. Im finishing a National Diploma couse in design, so Im in the same boat.

Ah, you misunderstand. I've got deadlines getting pupils through BTEC and GCSEs ;)

Working on the list right now ..... promise ....

From those who said they wanted a certain slot. Others will be added later

Chapter 1: The Kuis Campaigns
Iron Flames
Knights Valiant
Children of Eternity
Five Suns
Gryphon Guard
Knights of the Phoenix
Sanguinary Crusaders
Knights of Paladrea
Imperial Castellans
Sons of Yudeah

Chapter 2a: The Timmingburg Rebellions
Red Lords
Rift Lords
Iron Flames
Steel Dogs
Stone Hearts
Knights Valiant
Hounds of the Hunt
Knights Venator
Sanguinary Crusaders

Chapter 2b: The Rigrot Waagh!
Bronze Prophets
Marines Invictus
Sons of Pyron
Sons of Lightning
Black Guard

Chapter 2c: The Limetiri Conflict
Bahltimyr Reavers
Stone Hearts
Hellbenders
Dire Wolves
Angels Unrelenting
Dark Sons

Chapter 3: The Crusades for Honour
Bronze Prophets
Knights Griffon
Marines Invictus
Sons of Pyron
Gryphon Guard
Hounds of the Hunt
Sons of Lightning

Chapter 4: The Relics Return
Red Lords
Rift Lords
Lions of Radiance
Iron Flames
Stone Hearts
Guardian Eagles
Adamantium Dragons
Night Scorpions
Lions of the Dawn

Chapter 5: The Endless Nights Uprising
Lions of Radiance
Guardian Eagles
Children of Eternity
Adamantium Dragons
Angels Vengeance
Night Scorpions
Ghost Dragons
Lions of the Dawn
Iron Dragons
Sanguinary Crusaders
Knights of Paladrea
Angels of Shadow
Carnivores
Guardian Eagles

Chapter 6: The Saint Awakes
Lions of Radiance
Knights Valiant
Knights Griffon
Guardian Eagles
Iron Dragons
Knights of the Phoenix
Adamantium Dragons
Angels Vengeance
Night Scorpions
Knights Venator
Ghost Dragons
Lions of the Dawn
Sanguinary Crusaders
Knights of Paladrea
Angels of Shadow
Carnivores
Guardian Eagles
Sons of Yudeah

A day of people checking they are on the list and PMing me if they are not (it will be easier for me that way). Then we move onto putting people into sections when they haven't said anything - then we start writing :)

I notice you left off my Sons of Yudeah (only mentioned by name in one of the later posts). Was this intentional or just you didn't notice I'd mentioned them as an actual force other then "my new loyalists") until a short while ago? I'm not complaining, mind, just curious. I intended for them to be section 1 and 6.

EDIT: Sending PM

Looks good Ferrata, good luck with your students, hope they all get A*! They still do them in the UK right??

So, like everyone else here, we are keeen to know the next direction for this project. Will we be splitting into teams based on which chapter/part we are in and then fleshing out the storyline and weaving our Marines in? Or, will we choose team facilitators next?

oh what a treat! :D My zealot squads will slice through chaos worshipping fallen citizens and word bearers upon the endless nights. Khalidus blade is glimmering and humming with pride, it needs blood to satiate. For the Machine God! To arms brothers! So the tale of Arca Khalidus battling the Dark Apostle Maefus shall be written.......in blood. mwahahahahahaha (thats my dracula horror laugh)

looks good, and I finish finals in a week so by the time this is running I should have a law degree and lots of spare time. Win :P... also really look forward to modelling the forces for this.

~Gil ^_^

Gosh.

Didn't realise my Rift Lords would be quite that outnumbered.

Thankfully, they're in a unique position in that they can call in some favours from other warbands* to boost up the numbers. ^_^

That and the old Chaos staple of dirty tricks by the bucketful will have to do for providing the opposition. :P

* Just a few minor ones for the purpose of getting crushed utterly. I've got enough IA/IT action on my plate right now without making up some more.

2B and C should be perfect for my plans.

I don't think any of your Chapters are listed in part C, are they?

I meant 2B and 3 :)

I notice you left off my Sons of Yudeah (only mentioned by name in one of the later posts). Was this intentional or just you didn't notice I'd mentioned them as an actual force other then "my new loyalists") until a short while ago? I'm not complaining, mind, just curious. I intended for them to be section 1 and 6.

Nothing I ever do is intended :lol:

Looks good Ferrata, good luck with your students, hope they all get A*! They still do them in the UK right??

They do but they won't :lol:

So, like everyone else here, we are keeen to know the next direction for this project. Will we be splitting into teams based on which chapter/part we are in and then fleshing out the storyline and weaving our Marines in? Or, will we choose team facilitators next?

Pretty much, yeah. See below for the actual commands though.

In reference to non-PA armies. They will be mentioned and may even have a paragraph describing them. This will help us buff-out areas which are lacking PA forces.

For now, what I want each person to do is post a reply that only says:

Chapter - Section - Link to most up-to-date IA.

This is so that people can be reading through the IAs involved in their sections to get a feel of the other chapters around them.

For now, what I want each person to do is post a reply that only says:

Chapter - Section - Link to most up-to-date IA.

This is so that people can be reading through the IAs involved in their sections to get a feel of the other chapters around them.

Easy enough, I can use the ones from my signature. :lol:

But, just in case there's a signature crash or some other internet horror:

The Red Lords: Obscurus: 2A/4 - Current IA

The Rift Lords: Pretty much Everywhere: 2A/4 - Current IT

Bronze Prophets - 2B: The Rigrot Waagh!, 3: The Crusades for Honour - Current IA

Stone Hearts - 2A: The Timmingburg Rebellions, 2C: The Limetiri Conflict, 4: The Relics Return - Current IA

Steel Dogs. - 2A: The Timmingburg Rebellions - IA currently unavailable, though hopefully not for much longer ;)

EDIT: Added 3 to the Bronze Prophets, since I forgot it.

Archived