Crimson Fists Project B&C member update....25/3/14

Brother Heinrich: no problem brother, glad you like him (you), thank you for letting me join the midnight clad.

The chaplain, toxic hobbit has answered your question for me lol

Death spectre : thanks brother when's the next update for your guys?

Tellos05: "I like'a you"

Thanks again for looking guys and girls. But erm....does no one else wish to join the ranks of blue clad sons of dorn? Loads of spaces for you guys to pick from.

These guys are awesome, especially like the banner and the Sternguard Sgt. Can't wait for the next update.

If its cool ill take one of the Stern slots? What other weapon options you looking at taking?

Thanks brother. and Yeah that's fine, was looking at taking maybe one or 2 more combi meltas into the sternguard, so just PM me your name and ill Spanish it.

This will be roster post on the B&C member induction.

SG.1 tellos05

SG.2 brother melice

SG.3 mikhail

SG.4 biohazard

SG.5 mantras

SG.6 Rhetoricus

SG.7 Brother Pheidias

All sterngaurd are gone.

Dev squad

SGT: Firepower (appropriate)

ML1. Shadowsong7007

ML.2 Jeremy1391

ML.3 Reaper88

PC. Nards08

Tac squad

SGT. Brother Heinrich

HW. Lysere

SW. Captain helion (melta gunner)

Tac.1 Deathspectresgt7

Tac.2 demos ragnok (wishes marksman honours)

Next chaplain will be non other than BCK

Again thanks for jumping in so far

Right that's it so far. Thanks again people

• 5 weeks later...

Right won't bore you just cut to chase here are the first 3 B&C members completed for my SG

First up in brother pheidias as brother pheidias (his B&C name was awesome enough I thought)

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/18DEA974-1849-41B0-AA6A-0AA49253AEF0-3263-000002B31376CF3A_zpsf889ffa1.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/A0096FCC-7F74-4379-98E6-909BF7FE07C2-3263-000002B3190E093B_zps62971b1e.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/76126F20-1480-44EA-B52E-B9CE547AA6E8-3263-000002B31E8C4DB2_zpsa9c97bfa.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/39680955-91DE-46BB-A3A3-D2D6E61D95F0-3263-000002B3243B158D_zpsd0f20bd1.jpg

Brother Pheidias of 4th sterngaurd squad of lord hell blades crusade company.

Splashes of boggy ground gave away the number of feet pressing down on it, only a veteran of war had these senses, only a space marine, squad Luis of the crusade company was sitting in individual spots along the cliff ridges, 5 men on each side, equal distance, perfect firing arcs and a mass of enemies walking into their trap.

Brother pheidias waited on the highest point of the south side of the ridge,

++"brother sargent, enemies now at 250 meters walking to the east, I put their number on the 130 mark, one of them looks to be in control....but not by much though..."++

'Keep coming filth, we have yet to wipe your race from the emperors galaxy' he thought.

Below and across the deep cavern coming to him and his brothers was the most hated foe the chapter has...greenskins, the green tide, orks, green monkeys....all across the imperium the Xenos has different names and nick names, his chapter had nick named them after the cattle that was native to the rynn plain 'kine' though to speak of these Xenos like that around the chaplains was stupid, as every marine from lord hell blade him self to the newest scout needed that warriors respect to these foul creatures, for they had inflicted a terrible blow to chapter and almost won....almost...'18months we held against you, 18months against millions, we will win this war' again he thought, along the side of his combi flamer pheidias had acid etched a personal vow

'no matter where they hide or where they run, with brain ill hunt and with Bolter ill purge, my life for the chapter'

++"80meters brother Sargent, shall I commence the first phase of the trap..?"++

++"proceed pheidias, all members proceed after pheidias has started the trap"++

A small rock came out of the dusk light to hit the lead ork in the chest, the warband raised arms and started shooting wildly, the lead ork roared and the gunfire ceased, he thrust his chin up into the air and started to sniff...there he caught a scent...but too late...

The shot Pierced the silence, Pheidias had aimed his boltgun perfectly, the loaded hellfire shell flying through the air straight for the right eye socket of the lead ork, it was a perfect shot, one that pierced through to the orks vertebrae and dropped the warboss there and then, bio acids eating the beasts skull and brain, the lead orks looked around stunned, and in that split second the realisation of them being trapped was apparent in their disarray of what could be loosely called a 'formation', then the bark of 7 more Bolters opened up with the roar of 2 heavy Flamers....the sternguards work had just begun.

Here is B&C member rhetoricus AKA David

Brother Dèivid of the 4th sterngaurd squad of lord hell blades crusade company

....."15 minutes till night closes in brothers" said Dèivid, him like 9 of his brothers were waiting on an ork warband that had been spotted moving south east across the rynn plain, the biggest sighted since the planet had been declared 'purged', but as he and the rest of his chapter knew, ++once you had orks on your world you was certainly not going to get rid of them any time soon unless you had 10billion men walking shoulder to shoulder across the planet++

even then he thought,

"would that still be enough men to find these creatures" he muttered to him self,

Dèivid was hunkered down on the northern east of the caverns at the midway point behind a semi circle of rocks as big as a rhino APC, he checked his boltguns ammo counter *150* rounds it read, checking there was a round chambered, 1 to 3 mix of hellfire rounds to normal bolt rounds, 1 to 4 mix of dragon fire and standard with a 1 to 5 mix of kraken rounds...unlike Mèlik, Dèivid didn't see the use of vengeance Rounds against these Xenos...

His vox chimed with a transmission, it was pheidias to sgt Luis

++"brother sargent, enemies now at 250 meters walking to the east, I put their number on the 130 mark, one of them looks to be in control....but not by much though..."++

Dèivid looked at the timer, 13minutes had passed since he's given his dusk approach report in.

Dèivid was the only marine in the squad to have issued to him round drum mags to his Phobos pattern boltgun, the boltgun had a long and illustrious history, it was also told in the chapters surviving records that this was the very boltgun chapter master Sargo was issued when he was but a battle brother all them centuries ago.

++"Dèivid, this is Luis, once phase one of the trap is sprung, do lord hell blade proud, do what you were born to do...out"++

Now was the waiting game, not long now....there, the shot at the lead ork, a perfect shot he thought

++"pheidias, perfect shot brother...now watch this"++

Within the scant seconds before the rest of the squad made their presence known, Dèivid stepped into full view of the entire warband, lobbing 2 frag grenades in amongst them, sighting down his boltgun he squeezed the trigger to his boltgun round after round sending limbs, brains and skull fragments all around, then to two dull explosions of his grenades kicked up a dozen orks too stupid not to realise what they were....

++"Dèivid to pheidias..."++

++"What's wrong brother?"++ pheidias replied

++"the ork you took out at the head of this warband wasn't the warboss brother....he's in the damned middle of this Xenos horde hiding..."++

++"damn them, I see him now....how did we miss him?"++

++"looks like our hatred clouded our judgement"++ Dèivid replied

With a roar that shook the very ground the warboss came charging at Dèivid not paying attention to the bolts being launched at him, as the distance closed Dèivid reached for his knife whilst firing one handed at 5 meters the warboss made a running jump towards him....

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/F4609FDD-662E-451A-8D67-6B06451C5556-3263-000002B2F8C95FA2_zps928c5f82.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/3CE3E35D-2A3C-4862-BDFB-EE0E63773352-3263-000002B2FFCEAB19_zps21769511.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/7C1EF1F9-156E-4196-9350-9D60D1BF947A-3263-000002B3061D7DBE_zps9f76dc01.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/0A01F828-0767-489A-963E-0C6B25075D78-3263-000002B30CEB4CA7_zps0d34ef12.jpg

Here is B&C member yodaid764 AKA Tõmasį

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/877D28B4-6824-492C-B033-1F8EC1ED319D-3263-000002B331C8EF27_zpse954e553.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/9757F4F7-A068-4B95-8D33-D583AA7541F9-3263-000002B33CB4FE39_zpsecc383bf.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/73C4CA1E-54E1-428A-905C-B90F6B7E3417-3263-000002B3426C92FE_zps31710e08.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/309D9338-FC81-4E66-BFE9-8549049D090C-3263-000002B35A2E9F47_zps8288e509.jpg

Brother Tõmasį of the 4th sterngaurd squad of lord hell blades crusade company

Tõmasį sat on the south east slope, checking his combi Bolter had a full melta charge in it aswell as checking the magazine was fully loaded, a full load of dragon fire rounds, away from battle he was always tinkering with his boltgun, a hobbie that irritated the tech marines to no end, but he had the eye and mind to work out the mechanism of almost anything that he came across but didn't possess the devotion to the machine god that techmarines so often spoke of, no his Belief was in his aim, wits, training and his brothers, as he sat there and watched the night time chrono fall and watching the orks coming closer he couldn't help but wonder if this would be his last battle? He so often thought this before any battle, to no longer live as himself and fight for the chapter was the biggest fear he had...he put away such thoughts from his mind and instead spoke to litanies of the warrior and the litanies that his aim was true and that he would reap a fearsome tally against this most hated foe.

++" to all squad members, once pheidias and Dèivid have sprung the trap and got the orks focused on their positions, open up on every single ork you can guide your bolts too, slaughter them like the kine they are"++

Under his helm a feral smile stitched across Tõmasį's face

'a slaughter he orders, a slaughter he shall get'.

Griping a krak grenade in his hand he waited...hundreds of footsteps...suddenly stopping ....bringing the Comfort silence that he sorely chases... [bOOM] the bark of the Bolter...one round...a perfect shot....the bark of another Bolter on full auto followed by two explosions...he rolled onto his chest and stood up krak grenade already flying into the mass of orks below...sighting Down his boltgun pulling the trigger back, aiming just above the orks so the rounds exploded above their heads and sent super heated gases across their eyes further blinding them in the growing darkness to his right on the south and north the cavern was light up by two heavy Flamers, as his first mag clicked empty he quickly slammed in another mag, instantly noting that it was his hellfire magazine...a group of slab metal armoured orks came running at him, he activated his melta charge...a woosh of ironised air let loose a brief cry from the orks and in second later they was but burnt black dust falling to sky...through the cloud of smoke his eye lenses pierced the fog to see the ork brother Dèivid was Informing Luis about....just as it jumped in the air towards his battle brother Tõmasį took aim, taking a split second to mark the trajectory of the jump to his bolt round, he squeezed the trigger....

Archived