Crimson Fists Project B&C member update....25/3/14

Right, morning boys and girls....here's the last member of the B&C

Brother Mikhail

Brother Mikhail of the 4th sterngaurd squad of lord hell blades crusade company

Watching the chrono time meter dip fast to zero, Mikhail stood like a statue, unmoving, unflinching and unforgiving, he possessed the deep routed hate with the same vengeance that all his brothers had Inside their breasts, but Mikhails was tempered and controlled....he never let it cloud his judgement like it did master Kantors within Traitors gorge....

He quickly checked over his weapon, like Arrendàjo he carried a heavy flamer, he'd carried this weapon for 50 years, it has become apart of him just as much as his own black carapace,

He herd his box chime and saw it was Arrendàjo....

++"brother, are you ready to shut the beasts route off with cleansing flame?"++

++"you do worry me at times brother, you seem to revel in the slaughter through flame....I feel you have the wrong gene seed inside of you and the wrong shade of chapter colour"++

++"ha! You could say that....but you know me....after the destruction these beasts caused us....I would walk the stars burning the life out of every single one of them"++

++"you're going to need a lot prothieum....will you be commanding your own fleet of fuel ships then"++

++"always the sarcastic one....we shall see who reaps a bigger tally this night.....the beats have passed us.....shall we?"++

++"for Dorn"++

++"for Dorn"++ replied Mikhail

Waiting for the ambush to began.....there.... 'It's started' he thought....20 seconds to wait sgt Luis had said....

With that him and Arrendàjo stepped away from their hiding places and ignited the rear ranks of the orks in a mass burst of cleansing flame.....

"In fire shall our shame be burned away...." Mikhail recited

Arrendàjo continued "....and in it's ashes we shall rise like the Phoenix of old to walk to war for the emperor and Dorn again"

Mikhail "....full strength with the vengeance of a thousand bolters to rid the galaxy of the green infection that Infects it".....

The work of Mikhail had only just begun....

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/643A9D9B-DC4D-44E2-B96B-5C646CDA245B_zps3uzasyv9.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/D82EC063-6F45-4FA8-838F-2A0F98EB75E7_zps1xvye31v.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/896726D8-2DBD-4FE2-B567-203A929D5A5F_zpsjpnyiuf4.jpg

It's been great doing these, and looking forward to updating the next squad up

Great model and pose. I really like the script on the shoulder pad, mine never seem to come out that precise and 'real'. Good job.

Cheers Syth, script work used to be hard for me too, but I got good brushes and it's the amount of paint you feed into the brush.

I love the smell of freedom in the morning.

Great Veteran, DF!

Thanks MagicMan, all the crimson fists love the smell of BBQ ork

He's absolutely perfect in every way from the combination of bits to the way you've painted the different metal parts of his armor.  I love the Aquilla on his chest and the Crux Terminatus on his shoulder in gold and silver especially.  I'm so very happy to see him in paint today.

Nice work on these guys, a lot of character and some very cool conversions, the blue could maybe do with a little more depth, but the painting is incredibly neat and very pleasing to look at.

p.s. that Kantor is just BOSS. Really like it.

He's absolutely perfect in every way from the combination of bits to the way you've painted the different metal parts of his armor.  I love the Aquilla on his chest and the Crux Terminatus on his shoulder in gold and silver especially.  I'm so very happy to see him in paint today.

Thanks bro, I'm happy you like him....glad he's to your liking

Nice work on these guys, a lot of character and some very cool conversions, the blue could maybe do with a little more depth, but the painting is incredibly neat and very pleasing to look at.

p.s. that Kantor is just BOSS. Really like it.

Thank you fella, I do think sometimes my blue is a little flat but on the playing board they shadow them selves ;) and ill be painting kantor very soon so keep an eye out

Hey bro,

Sorry I've been off the grid for a while... a lot of things going on in life... Just saw, well, ME...!!! you've got it done!!! I love the back story, the overconfidance borderline arrogance of Brother Valentin is spot on!!!  I don't see the chainsword any where tought... maybee you can add that chainsword from the new Sturnguard kit to him...  Really enjoyed the opinion of other battle-brothers of Valentin...  Thanks mate!

Brother Mikhail is spot on as well...

Great JOB!

Painted Cantor for the win!

Lovely work chap, as per usual!

Cheers fella, thanks....and very soon for kantor

Hey bro,

Sorry I've been off the grid for a while... a lot of things going on in life... Just saw, well, ME...!!! you've got it done!!! I love the back story, the overconfidance borderline arrogance of Brother Valentin is spot on!!!  I don't see the chainsword any where tought... maybee you can add that chainsword from the new Sturnguard kit to him...  Really enjoyed the opinion of other battle-brothers of Valentin...  Thanks mate!

Brother Mikhail is spot on as well...

Great JOB!

Glad you like him fella, the chain sword was done and painted but because I'd miss judged putting him 'you' together cause of blu tac, the chainsword fitted...when I put him together after finishing the painting it didn't and I was like...."great" and I didn't wish to just stick the chainsword on the base as that would've looked lazy.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Deathspectresgt7, won't be long Untill the tac squad you're in will be worked on.

Now....I've posted these in the imperial fists sub forum but decided to throw them on this thread also....but I've come down with yellow fever

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/4DE278F3-CB33-4746-A8C8-7F464ABA07D5_zpspwuqlqak.jpg

Some of you may remember these guys from WAAAAAAAY back....well as you can see I've caught the yellow fever again so decided to bite.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/Mobile%20Uploads/3B5F9B80-AE79-428E-B2FB-3AE2DE58AD4F_zpsz01ycwgz.jpg

2.5 hours later......

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/Mobile%20Uploads/C9FB3A9E-1494-473A-80F0-93934DEE11A1_zpsu1tb0q7y.jpg

Hopefully get him done tiday after training....

Been living this whole log. I've got a GD captain with Thammer and been wondering what to do with him, your sarge is perfect for the hammer!

The body will be handy for a company champion like you've mentioned, beautiful stuff!

Great use of the Kantor model and Cortez to boot. I'm just thoroughly impressed all the way through this!

I'be copied your recipe details for the yellow too for when I come to paint my own fists, absolutely beautiful job!

Been living this whole log. I've got a GD captain with Thammer and been wondering what to do with him, your sarge is perfect for the hammer!

The body will be handy for a company champion like you've mentioned, beautiful stuff!

Great use of the Kantor model and Cortez to boot. I'm just thoroughly impressed all the way through this!

I'be copied your recipe details for the yellow too for when I come to paint my own fists, absolutely beautiful job!

Thank you man, love this kind of support, I'm still looking at Cortez, trying to get the right parts still.

Take the recipe fella, that's what this hoby is all about my friend

It is a damn nice yellow! Still working on mine, but this blows it away.

And I note that there is still no representative for my illustrious self!?! I'm almost upset :P

Keep it up dude :tu:

It is a damn nice yellow! Still working on mine, but this blows it away.

And I note that there is still no representative for my illustrious self!?! I'm almost upset :P

Keep it up dude :tu:

Thanks man....yellows pretty easy to get....for me it's all about the undercoat, base coat and choosing the right wash to use.

Just PM me where you'd like to be in my army Bri.

Right some more work on this termie

Some battle damage

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b604/grizzlywipez/981503AE-B242-4A6F-8FF9-D5A955076632_zpsrltrpgaa.jpg

Also managed to get his face done

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b604/grizzlywipez/906E445A-1172-4DBB-9A13-4C7DC5E9FDF7_zpsq0ojlhng.jpg

Also had a bit of a brain wave and wondered if this mix would work....so happens it does.....

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b604/grizzlywipez/3EEB5133-6004-4BB7-A129-772B29672E89_zpsnof46ikm.jpg

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b604/grizzlywipez/0AC46A78-F912-44C3-9B8A-CB157EB054B3_zps45u3hb1w.jpg

These two kits flawlessly mix....which is good news for my crimson fists too.

Hope you like the update

Rob

Looking great buddy. Loving that yellow.

Thanks man...when will we see your update?

Dang dude, looking good!

Thanking you also......you'll be done very soon....as the tac squad that you lead will be done after the dev squad I'm also painting at the same time

Looking pretty spiffy like the scar.

I was hoping the scar would work again.

I am a son of Dorn, and I approve of this message!

And I will approve of you updating some models too ;) lol cheers fella

Archived