Crimson Fists Project B&C member update....25/3/14

Been through your whole tread and thoroughly enjoyed it. By far one of the best and most creative Crimson Fists armies I have sesn. All those kitbashes and subtle conversions sre great and really add a lot of character to the army, in particular your renditons of Cortez and Kantor( which I may have to steal ;) ).

Mike.

Beautiful conversions and paint work and the integration of the forum members into your story is well done.  I really like the drum mag on the phobos bolter, you must tell me how you did that when you have a chance.  That is my favorite version of the venerable bolt gun and the introduction of the drum mag is a brilliant idea that I would love to try myself.

rhetoricus: glad you like your self fella.

brother-heinrich: where do you live then? Lets arrange this battle.

Laborious ,olisredan,The_chaplain: thank you all for your kind words

Brother pheidias: glad you like your self too lol

Keith: lol well.... I have a decent-ish job and a good schedule I stick to With work and training and a little bit of Xbox lol

Chaplainmikey: thank you mate, steal away by all means.

Doghouse: always great to hear from you fella. What do you mean by *Waits patiently for Supreme Commander of Everything Canis Domum model lol

Mikhail: cheers bro, I was ready traitors gorge and the start guard unit in that with kantor have Phobos boltguns with drum mags and it i thought if try it out....and it obviously works lol

My thanks again guys to you all for commenting. Hopefully another update this week coming

Well everyone else is getting a model made of them...

Canis Donum = 40k for Doghouse ;)

And technically I did fight at the original battle for Jadeberry Hill, books for the underpass with a cloth over the top as in the original WD scenario. 

Well everyone else is getting a model made of them...

Canis Donum = 40k for Doghouse ;)

And technically I did fight at the original battle for Jadeberry Hill, books for the underpass with a cloth over the top as in the original WD scenario.

You cheeky bugger....I PM'd you to see if you wanted in you muppet lol. Ill be adding more people in so don't worry

Like I read your PMs...

I look forward to seeing what you come up with mate. :)

I'm thinking something Primarch sized....maybe single handedly holding off a hundred Orks while he repairs the golden throne and saves Terra...perhaps saving the Imperium in the process...you know the kind of thing, nothing too flash.

• 3 weeks later...

Brother melice your marine will be done very soon your guy is in the last 3

Bloodhound23: thanks a lot fella.

Right next B&C member is none other than Biohazard

Brother rōcà of the 4th sterngaurd squad of lord hell blades crusade company

Kneeling down behind the rocks on the north west side of the cavern, dèivid just down below him to his left on the east.

Checking his combat blade was as much a habit as breathing, though he not needed to, it's monumecular edge was cared for and coated in synthetic diamond material that could slice a green skins head off in one swipe.

++"brother sargent, enemies now at 250 meters walking to the east, I put their number on the 130 mark, one of them looks to be in control....but not by much though..."++

++"pheidias, I fear that you joined the wrong chapter with all this hiding and ambushing you keep proposing brother, are you sure you're not a son of corax"++ rocà said with a hint of a smile under his battle helm

++"and with such arrogance I thought you was a son of gulliman in them few seconds you spoke"++

Rocà gave a feral laugh, the worded rivalry between rocà and pheidias was known through out the chapter, they had always been the same, ever since joining the ranks of the tactical marines all them years ago, they had found and secured something rare in a broth hood of warriors where the moment may be their last, they found what master kantor and Cortez had found, friendship, both had saved the other more times than they could count, there had been times they'd been surrounded, standing back to back, sustaining grievous wounds, but always coming out of the storm.

Rocà patched in to pheidias one last time

++"don't miss brother, other wise ill need to rectify your mistake....again"++

++"we'll discuss this once this is over....don't worry...I'll keep you covered++" Phidias said with a smile

++"brother rocà you know what you need to do, Wait for the first 3 points of attack to confuse these beasts and then begin your phase++"

++"yes brother Sargent "++

The 'herd' of Xenos ground to a halt, there, just for a few seconds silence, then the bark of a bolter taking out the warboss at the front of the mass of green skins....then another bolter on full auto followed by another and 3 grenade explosions, he patched in to Arrendàjo & Mikhail.

++"brothers you keep their route of escape sealed with cleansing flame"++

With that Rocà bolted down the cavern side, clearing a foothold for his assault emptying his magazine into the mass of green skins infront of him, drawing his combat knife as he reached the 10 meter mark a massive ork nob stepped into his path with a roar for a challenge, dubbed in an ork version of 'power armour' if it could ever be called that sporting a crude flamer attached to a big shoota, along with a chain axe, even though the orks armour was battered, scarred and covered in filth rocà knew this ork to be of the bad moon clan, from the bright yellow armour spots still on show...with a feral roar of his own rocà ran into the orks guard, slipped a swing from the axe, thumb the activation of his combo melta, just as the ork turned around he found the a barrel pointing straight him...with a woosh and snap of ironised air the orks head, shoulder and half its right upper arm just burnt to Amber's with the orks metal armour dripping into a pool of liquid hot slag at its feet, the orks headless body toppled over, with a prayer to dorn he turned around to face the orks glaring at him; setting his vox mic so every ork could hear him...

"Come then filth, who's next?"

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/342C90F6-2F2C-45FB-9C52-FFD786448C88-561-000000D3D84D85BD_zpsb610059b.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/76AFC68E-2A47-415C-94A5-AC1CB63A9A74-561-000000D3E1141787_zps437989d3.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/A5FC31A7-EDB3-4180-AEC9-626BF9C96D39-561-000000D3E8CA133E_zps6a04d9e7.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/9C95C5EA-3427-4CFE-A51C-4B8AE13B8E26-561-000000D3F2553EB5_zps51d0b2de.jpg

Also made this mock up of a termite sgt

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/9D2E1B9E-21C6-48A3-9FB4-AA53B20516E5-561-000000D742308E56_zpsd60ca783.jpg

Then I stumbled on this picture

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/26A33B34-33D7-4E41-819D-B758F8361263-561-000000D733824098_zps1ad2d128.jpg

And had to see if I could use my finecast kantor model to good use....

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/Rob_grizz4/560A9F31-DF79-4D8A-8E0E-6C4BB4052371-561-000000D7AEF60647_zpsee29ca25.jpg

...turns out I can...all I need now is to get a hold of the storm bolter arm in fail cast to make it work like the picture.

Hope you like the update

As always C&C always welcome

@Bly, dog house & the_chaplain thank you brothers.

& brother melice: your patience will be rewarded

@Biohazard: I'm glad you like him And the fluff, just re read it and realisesd the amount of autocorrections the iPhone has made.....lol

@Rhectorius & darth potato: I heated up the model by boiling water in a glass and reposing the area I wanted, if you can see also I've bent the fingers on the power fist to make it into more of a 'punch' pose.

@deathspectresgt7: thanks fella, this'll be kantor MKIV with actually every part being from the original model it self lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived