ultramarine dice

if its only 31p per dice then I will go up to 30

our current order stands at 493

500-999 dice: $0.42 per side.. 26p

we are pretty much at this point, even without new orders i can make up the difference..

updated to include newest orders.

given the number of people involved, im going to start sending out the paypal invoices,

i figure it will take a few days to get all payments in, so the thread will stay open until then for any latecomers

if everyone can send me thier personal email, ill send the paypal invoice direct and ill pm you all with a breakdown of cost, including P&P (shouldnt be more more than a couple of pounds each)

ill contact each of you when payment is recieved and post once all payments are in.. we will then close the thread and place the order.

are there any worries or questions? feel free to pm me if you dont want to post here.

edit: P&P for UK is here the £1.96 will cover all orders as the weight is 750g max, no orders are that big..

the international prices are here its about the same costs per 30 dice order (150g ish)

amercian P&P will be at UK rate, but will take a little longer to arrive

edit: if anyone wants to change thier order let me know, those who have only ordered 10 dice will be paying almost as much for delivery

Might sound daft now but...................

From the moment the order is placed and received (on the dice company's end) any idea how long it will take till you get the order?

No rush, just suffering a bad case of curiosity. :D

Might sound daft now but...................

From the moment the order is placed and received (on the dice company's end) any idea how long it will take till you get the order?

No rush, just suffering a bad case of curiosity. :D

it depends on how it sent, is the airmail cost is cheap enough, it should be at my address within a week or so of ordering, if it works out too expensive ill have it sent via a friends PO account which could take twice as long..

once it arrives at my address, it will only take a couple of days to reach UK based guys, any US or international deliveries will take a fair bit longer

Is there any chance we can get an option for white dice with blue pips? I know it's been brought up before, but I don't know where that ended up.

I was digging around in the internet and found a post over at Warpshadow where they did a similar order and seemed to indicate that additional colors weren't a big issue. If that's the case, I'd like to place an order for another 20 white dice.

FYI, the thread I was looking at is here: http://www.warpshadow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13716

thats very weird, the impression i got from speaking to him was the order was for one colour only.

i can email him and recheck if we have enough interest?

edit: ill ask him about it at the next opportunity, if we can we can all revisit the ratios of blue and whites, theres still time to change the numbers on the order too...if not we can do another order at some point, and include the whites

If there is the option for multi-coloured dice I would like a 50/50 split for mine. Blue/White, White/Blue

Took the words right out of my fingertips.

That would be pretty damn awesome.

Hell, if that's the case I may be willing to buy another 25 blue dice with gold pips/Agemos.

That'd be sweet. You'd always know which dice are for Sergeants or special weapons or whatever and they'd still look nice and uniform :)

i just got a reply from chessex..

apparently production time for 600+ dice would be 4 to 6 weeks... looks like there will be a bit of a wait, sorry guys i forgot to ask originally how long it would take.

ive asked about the colours and await his reply

also im only waiting on payment from a few more guys, so we are close to ordering

Archived