ultramarine dice

I agree that we should skip the skull for now. Perhaps we can revisit this in 6-12 months and see if there's enough interest to do another order with skulls?

And the mock-up looks perfect to me.

Sounds like we're pretty much reaching concordance now. <_<

yup sounds like we are making progress. for those who want skulls ill enquire with chessex using TECs artwork, and if all goes well ill set up a second order in a few months time.

tomorrow ill pm all outstanding guys with scarab replacement options

The new version is perfect. Literally... its exactly what I envisioned when this post first came up suggesting Ultramarine Dice. I can't wait to throw a handful and see a bunch of Agemos come up! Please keep all mine with the blue dice/white pips.

-Myst

hello again all

ive sent pms to all who havent replied as per the changes to scarab blue to the gemini green blue..

becuase there has been alot of changes in the past couple of weeks, i urge everyone to check thier orders are correct before i send it to chessex..

thanks again

I'm still good with my basic order with the beautiful Omega TEC provided :D

the beautiful Omega TEC provided :D

It really is great, especially when you see it on the die. Thanks a ton, TEC!

The new version is perfect. Literally... its exactly what I envisioned when this post first came up suggesting Ultramarine Dice. I can't wait to throw a handful and see a bunch of Agemos come up! Please keep all mine with the blue dice/white pips.

-Myst

Happy to help make it awesome ;)

Can't get over the sheer amount of dice we have ordered between us! I find it pleasing the fans of a Chapter so renowned for it's organisational skills are so good at organising themselves as a community in comparison to other Chapters' fans.

A year ago I've ordered some custom dices from chessex. They made only 16mm custom dices, but here is a result, if anyone interested:

http://garreth.spb.ru/dices.JPG

Archived