Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

That's what I love about you Shabbadoo, your relentless nagging :wink: It will come, I'm just not sure when. (I think I need another finish your damned models event after these two) :whistling:

Do you want to see how I made them Master A? If so I will post a pic shortly before I cover them in paint...if you just want to see them painted then no worries either way.

Edited by Stobz

I'd also like to know how you did the multimeltas please. They luck much better than my standard pintle mounts.

Here you go Mr Cactus Sir...(hope you noticed my DWks are Cactusphactii ones :wink: )

14128805364_e1a2071efc_z.jpg

The bit underneath is a Landspeeder assault cannon mount trimmed down to fit (we all have tonnes of these spare from our multitudinous RW purchases don't we?)

Hope that helps lads....

'scuse the crappy pic.

EDIT: ..and the missing text :rolleyes:

Edited by Stobz

Thanks for the multimalta pics. I'll have to buy another land raider crusader kit to try it myself.

I did notice the cactusphractii knights. I was waiting for the close ups before gushing praise. It looks like you've managed to get quite a dynamic pose from the knight master, which is no mean feat!

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the slow start, I have undercoated everything and nearly done basecoats. Update pics in a couple of days, tonight I'm recovering from training (getting a bit old :wink: ).

Ageis ya cheeky sod, where've you been?

Edited by Stobz

• 1 month later...

'Bout time for an update; It's getting well past half way into this event and I'm a heck of a long way behind half way finished...glad I have a couple of days off and the weather forecast is too wet to work around the farm,

Here are the 'Raiders (Undercoated, base coated, recesses done, washes on most of the metal, next up wash white and blend to smooth then detailing):

14515229453_4b9e3a08cc_b.jpg

The Termies are undercoated and awaiting a start next month...

Here's hoping real life doesn't throw any more distractions my way :D

stobz

Having seen the update I ended up going through this whole thread again. It looks even better than the first viewing and the pure white deathwing just look spot on the way you paint them. At least I haven't made myself late for work this time. Can't wait to see the new guys finished.

ETL14 WIP3, with an extra wagon and no DW Knights yet...Better focussed pics once this ETL is complete :D

14574277563_7d8bfb94bd_b.jpg

A tonne of extra work on my days off and now I'm only two days behind schedule....the log rolls

Cheers for watching.