Captain Semper's Disciples of Caliban

Captain Semper

Thx EPK!

I used your recipe for the verdigris - but I think I need some work still. :)

Regarding the facades I'll probably keep it safe and repeat the same motif all around... However this will probably go on pause as the LPC is on! So until the end of March, it is going to be Consecrators! :)

I do hope you join!

• 2 months later...

Love the figures dude, will have to take some pic's myself.

On the robe issue, have you thought about changing the interior colour for differnt squads, like school professors do for differnt degrees ?

Just athought, love your Consecrators too, just started painting mine, only doing a quick job, not as good as yours, but turning out 5 a day, need to get them done so i can start on the couple of hundred Angels to paint !

TTFN John

Welcome to the Rock, dark jobo!

Well, I haven't thought of that... :D

Actually it's not a bad idea... We have green to play around with and white I guess... But I'd steer awat from blue and obviously the metalics. Mustard Yellow maybe? I have to tell you the big idea here is to build all the 5th Comp eventually (after I'm done with the Consecrators)!

Anyway, I'll reflect on it some more ;) thanks for the suggestion!

Oh, and post some of your work too! We can't have enough of project logs!

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to say that there's some amazing stuff in this thread - kudos sir. Have bookmarked it for future guidance and inspiration as I slowly and badly paint my little guys! ;) Especially the highlighting black - I've made a hash of this every time I've tried, so will definitely give your suggestions a go!

• 6 months later...

4... 3... 2... 1... Enter Brother dean! ;)

Well apart from being embarassed for letting this project wither, I've made a promise to myself to pick it up again along with our new Codex. So it's like, this month, the next... January, March, March 2025... who knows.. :whistling:

Seriously, I'll revive this one soon. Blame the Consecrators.

Hadnt given you fortress trouble in quite a while and Sanquines necro'd the thread I thought it was about time...

And good job on the Consecrators, but they're done now... Paint the fortress.

(I'd join you in PoR but I'm painting blue and yellow and annoys pups... Wouldnt feel right...)

4... 3... 2... 1... Enter Brother dean! :D

Well apart from being embarassed for letting this project wither, I've made a promise to myself to pick it up again along with our new Codex. So it's like, this month, the next... January, March, March 2025... who knows.. :P

Seriously, I'll revive this one soon. Blame the Consecrators.

Your excuses mean nothing as far as the http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/ribby47/Motivational%20Posters/Inquisition.jpg is consearned you have been warned.

Archived