Space Marine B&C Clan

Damn Gears of War 3! Lost me all my meat shields :blush:

Anyone gonna be on Saturday evening (GMT)?

Need to get back into the swing of things before Exterminatus comes out.

Most of the American player base seems to have left for Gears Three and the BF3 Beta. Majority of the UK community still plays atleast. Too bad I can't stomach the PTP connections at 6 am.

Not me, nor several of my friends. We still play regularly(on PS3). I'll probably be playing a lot the next 3 days, so if anyone wants to join in, message me. Acebaur on PSN.

I'm working through Gears of War 3 currently(only the single player campaign, won't play online), but I've been enjoying the Space Marine multi-player. I'm mostly an Assault Marine, getting kills with my chainsword or power axe, occasionally switching to Tac Marine on Basilica and Devastator on Manufactorum if no one is sniping the center with a Lascannon. I just got the Demon Maul/Thunderhammer. I am on East Coast time though, and only level 18.

Lag keeps me as a Assault Marine. I've seen too many meltagun shots walked off by tac and assault marines as a Tactical.

Impenetrable makes killing Melta Guns much easier. Since Mastering the Plasma Cannon was my first weapon to fully level out, killing the majority of Devastators with it is much easier. Ironically Impenetrable makes using the Plasma Cannon more annoying, because it takes more than four direct hits to kill an Assault Marine. Still, doesn't stop a Bolt Pistol round to the head.

I've hit the grind of the last few levels in Space Marine, and with the INSANE autumn flood of games incoming (and my re-addiction to Minecraft), I'm basically off of Space Marine for a bit. I'll join the occasional game with B&Cers, and I'll definitely be back on the 26th for Exterminatus mode.

Gonna start playin' me some RAGE when I get off of work.:HQ:.... Unless I get utterly distracted by the combo of simultaneously playing Minecraft and watching Fringe again.....

Also, Quixus, what group page is this? Do you mean Steam?
Yup, that one.

Wow that was quick.

oo I joined the other one I guess. Well since this one is private I'll just throw it out there again, I'm usually around. Steam name is Grazcruzk if anyone ever wants another gun.

Also, Quixus, what group page is this? Do you mean Steam?
Yup, that one.

Wow that was quick.

I tend to be quick. I'm currently attempting to 1) do some sort of monthly special event, such as a narrative or a tournament, and 2) decide on a date for the IFC.

Grazcruzk, I'll go invite you.

EDIT: You don't seem to be showing up on Steam.

Oh, sorry about that. I had my display name set to Graz, which there seem to be plenty of on the search. I've got it changed to Grazcruzk. Took a few mins to show back up in the search but I should be there.

Brother_-Max- on PSN

I just got Space Marine the other day, so I'm still not really sure what's going on. Also I just bought the PS3 the other day, and this is not a coincidence... ;) I'm not what you'd call an "advanced gamer", but if somebody is arranging a game this Friday I made up a Legio B&C style color scheme and I've got FA to do on Fridays after lunch (US Central).

Archived