Space Marine B&C Clan

Were those matches PC only? I probably would have saw something about it on the 360 Dashboard if they were here. :/

Anyway, I've got my Legio Armor redone. Redid it with a mixture of Mk IV Maximus Armor, Mk VIII Errant Armor, and possibly Relic or Mk VI Corvus. (just woke up and I don't primarily use this set)

Hello,

I havnt been able to get into a game yet on my PS3 but if anyone need a extra number to bulk up a private match my name is bonsaimonkey2.

Just say B&C on any invites and I will answer rather than delete the message? Im in the UK, if that matters re time zones etc.

Cheers

I hate Final Vengeance. If you're a Raptor and you kill an Assault Marine who has Final Vengeance it's just damn near impossible to get away. You can be 30 feet away into the air when it goes off and somehow the stupid thing STILL kills you.

melta can be annoying.... but its oh so satisfying when a raptor/assualt marine jumps on you and then gets turned into a puddle of flesh and molten slag.... ahhhh good times.

360 Gamertag- Vulkan He'Dan

normally play a custom chapter tactical

No, it's more satisfying to kill a Melta User with a Raptor. Killing Storm Bolter users who are corner hopping is just business, killing quad grenades and other Plasma Cannons is a favor to the whole team.

Only thing I find relitively equal is killing Las Cannon Devs at range with a Plasma Cannon. Then that's hilarious, especially with the Quick Charge perk, where killing Corner runners is better, and you can go forward better because your weapons instant death goes up faster..which also incurs more suicide deaths. Like on Basilica, at any of the Bridge points, it's great killing Snipers and Heavy Bolter players from the other side of the room. It's also a great gun to remove people on access to the high ground. So long as they don't pillar hump, then clearing people off platforms and ledges is highly useful. This is mainly the large group of Snipers, Heavy Bolters, and of course, more Storm Bolters.

A lot of people don't realize the Agro people get for having a big glowing gun. I get cherry picked out of groups of Tacticals more than most people do, it's only fair when I end up glassing half the room, and 60% of the time end up getting the Highest K/D in the game.

Actually, I need to do a test on a Heavy Bolter later.

I really have a hard time using the Heavy Bolter on most maps.

You can't even super stomp while set up, and you turn at the speed of smell. That set up just kills you, man....

Is anyone clear on how it tallies Killstreaks for a specific weapon? Do you have to use ONLY that weapon to kill the guy? Does that weapon just have to finish the guy off? Or what?

I've been trying to get the Bolter's Targeter, but I can't seem to make my Killstreaks for the Bolter go up even when I'm a Bolter Marine with Blind Grenades and I'm getting Killstreaks....

*is confused*

If I kill a guy with my Bolter, kill another guy with a grenade, kill a third guy with the Bolter....is that not a Killstreak with the Bolter because the Grenade interrupted the streak?

You can't even super stomp while set up, and you turn at the speed of smell. That set up just kills you, man....

In my experience, the key is to find a position where you can see the lanes of approach, so it's very hard (if not impossible) to sneak up undetected, and you can cover any of them (though of course not all at once). For example, on the waste management map, there's a spot by the corner objective that you can see all the approach angles from. You're not invincible, but at least you have warning if an assault marine comes blazing in.

In my experience, the key is to find a position where you can see the lanes of approach, so it's very hard (if not impossible) to sneak up undetected, and you can cover any of them (though of course not all at once). For example, on the waste management map, there's a spot by the corner objective that you can see all the approach angles from. You're not invincible, but at least you have warning if an assault marine comes blazing in.

Really, I guess I need to switch to my Engy state of mind to play Heavy Bolter Devastator. I've sort of been playing as a Heavy, but really you become a stationary Sentry Gun when you set up, so maybe if I just look at it as "Where would I build a Sentry?" instead of "Where could I snipe from?" maybe that'll work better?

I usually get my back up against a wall, forget the stomp, go with an Iron Halo or Artificer and...get beat up for awhile until you get your Heavy Bolter special perks. Then go with Heavy Bolter Coolant. Or..go with Expertise and pray you are quick with the key strokes and go with Furious Stomp.

Archived