Space Marine B&C Clan

I'd be down for something like that. Just friend me and say who you are and let me know when we are doing this and what time. I'll try to make it if I can.

I play on PS3

PSN: Acebaur

East Coast USA, GMT -5(I think)

I can play whatever, though I have been mostly focusing on Tac and Assault.

Also I think a unified B&C scheme would be cool. we can leave some part of the armor to be our preferred Chapter color(probably the left shoulder at least so you can see the chapter emblem) and the rest can be B&C colored.

What kind of games are we playing? I think Seize ground would be best and depending on what others want we could up the time limit and score limit to make it more epic.

What kind of games are we playing? I think Seize ground would be best and depending on what others want we could up the time limit and score limit to make it more epic.

Agreed, Annihilation tends o be harder for some people (cough me cough) since it is based on deaths. I my kill a lot but I also die a lot. And I wouldn't mind a longer match with more points.

I have yet to see any orgranization on multi as far as tactics, and I say this in general. I'd love to get a few battle brothers together and slowly walk across a map firing and reloading bolters in a line, just mowing down Chaos. I have a feeling this tactic might work. Naturally we'd need, as far as load-outs a few with: Kraken, most with Teleporter Homer, and some with Tactical Readout,Rapid-Fire reload and Bolter Targeter. Only Tac marines :(

I have yet to see any orgranization on multi as far as tactics, and I say this in general. I'd love to get a few battle brothers together and slowly walk across a map firing and reloading bolters in a line, just mowing down Chaos. I have a feeling this tactic might work. Naturally we'd need, as far as load-outs a few with: Kraken, most with Teleporter Homer, and some with Tactical Readout,Rapid-Fire reload and Bolter Targeter. Only Tac marines B)

Until a Chaos Havoc Marine runs around a corner and lobs a plasma cannon charge shot at you and then most(if not all) will be dead. :P

Until a Chaos Havoc Marine runs around a corner and lobs a plasma cannon charge shot at you and then most(if not all) will be dead. :P

Party pooper! :P

See you online so we can test it out :HQ:

I have yet to see any orgranization on multi as far as tactics, and I say this in general. I'd love to get a few battle brothers together and slowly walk across a map firing and reloading bolters in a line, just mowing down Chaos. I have a feeling this tactic might work. Naturally we'd need, as far as load-outs a few with: Kraken, most with Teleporter Homer, and some with Tactical Readout,Rapid-Fire reload and Bolter Targeter. Only Tac marines :P

Gotta keep your corners covered ;)

Is everyone clear on why I soooooooooo badly want a cross between Battlefield 2142, PlanetSide 2 and WH40k:SM?

Now that we've all played Space Marine, does everyone get just how completely epic that would be?

The ability to hop into Stormravens, get your teammates to hop in and then fly across the map and deploy them on a Capture Point, and then hover around and circle the area providing fire support for them as needed.

Let Techmarines repair vehicles and turrets around the map, maybe even construct Listening Posts on the Capture Points (à la Dawn Of War) to speed up victory.

Let a map have a selection of random vehicles that spawn, and then to use any other vehicles you need a Techmarine who can go up to it and swap it to any of its variants. So he could go up to a Land Raider and swap it's armaments between Godhammer, Crusader, Redeemer, etc etc. Go to a Predator and swap between Destructor and Annihilator, and swap sponsons. Go to a Rhino and swap out transport capacity for Razorback weapons.

Let the Captain go into "commander view" and call in supply drops and orbital bombardments.

Let Scouts sneak out ahead of the army and set up a Teleport Homer, and then go off to hide and provide cover fire as snipers, or sneak up on people and backstab them (à la the Spy in TF2).

My brain would melt if they managed to make this game. I have like 1000 different fine tuned ideas for EXACTLY how this game should be done.....alas, I don't have a development team to direct..... :HQ:

That would be awesome. Not sure though if the Techmarine should transform a Rhino into a Razorback though. It seems a bit much and you need to ask why the Techmarine can't make the rhino into a Predator or vindicator even though both share the chassis.

The Techmarine should be able to overcharge the Engines though. Red ones go faster!

A nice addition would be chaplains/apothecaries/sanguinary priests with reroll/FC+FNP bubbles.

If there are Stormravens I want Skies of Blood too. Not Titus's unprepared disembarkation from WH40K:SM!

A more practical question: Why don't we add a [b&C] to our Nicknames?

I finally caught up with the backlog, and we've passed company strength. Now I have the urge to make up an organization chart.

64 Xbox

21 PS3

35 Steam

120 Total

I've sent everyone I could find a friend request on Xbox, so if you see DyingDutchman2, that's me. I didn't say B&C at all, as that would be torture. I've got 64 Xboxers to do.

That would be awesome. Not sure though if the Techmarine should transform a Rhino into a Razorback though. It A more practical question: Why don't we add a [b&C] to our Nicknames?

I already have {B&C} in front of my name. I just played a game with Kurgan and Orkdung and they both already have [b&C] in front of theirs.

Obviously, this is a good idea. :P

I finally caught up with the backlog, and we've passed company strength. Now I have the urge to make up an organization chart.

if we're going company standard than may i nominate for assault squad sergeant (you've seen me play, remember steakatron, with my K/D between 1 and 3) not trolling, i just like to feel important.

Ah, finally...I am settled in Alaska here, the TV survived the move, as did the Xbox (too bad I can't say the same about the entertainment center :D ), and I have finally gotten a chance to play a few rounds on multiplayer. I still suck, but, whatever, lol.

Ready to rock out, gents...

Archived