Space Marine B&C Clan

Oh, and not to sound boorish, but does anyone else find it a slight rip-off that you have to pay unlock the multiplayer past Lvl:5? I find it very frustrating that you pay $60.00 plus tax, then have to drop more on it to level up past 5.

You get a code on the back of the manual, at least for the 360 version, that unlocks it.

All it is is to try and even the balance in terms of pre-owned copies; a company gets nothing from pre-owned sales hence the move from a lot of companies towards needing a code to unlock online MP.

Indeed. Unfortunately, it's becoming common to do this. It's an extremely dirty tactic, even worse than the free DLC codes that started this trend.

Is there anyone on here using Iron Hands on a regular basis? I am on XBOX 360 platform, and though I see tons of blue, green, grey, and every other color under the rainbow, I see no Iron Hands. On a side note, I was rather amused for a while when I got stuck for over a half-hour before I left the game in a capture and control. The score sat at 560 to 488, never went anywhere, but Great canage-I think the top five were when I left were combined for over 500 kills. I know I racked up 64 and almost 7000xp.

Oh, and not to sound boorish, but does anyone else find it a slight rip-off that you have to pay unlock the multiplayer past Lvl:5? I find it very frustrating that you pay $60.00 plus tax, then have to drop more on it to level up past 5.

No, Full playtime codes are available in New Copies, its been like that for a lot of games.

I've seen at least one Iron Hand, it might have been you.

Had great game with some of the guys on here tonight despite my over zealous storm bolter antics. :tu:

I am not a shield! ;)

Yes you are, now stop those bullets for me and let me steal your kills! I have to admit it was funny to hear your rage getting worse as I kept stealing your kills from right next to you, we need to hide around corners more.....

That was really funny, like I say great game and CJJ you provided me a great moving cover save when we weren't getting final vengeanced to death. ;)

I must get my revenge for Asdmodai shooting me in the back at the very last second of that match with his Raptor! :D

Just you wait.. My in-game nerd-rage is legendary amongst those I play other online shooters with; I was just warming up ;)

Was a good laugh playing with you guys :)

Would have tonight but I got into a lobby with some THQ reps, which resulted in me winning a Space Marine T-Shirt :D

We'll have to get together again for some more mayhem soon.

Im not sure i follow... THQ reps?

Legio skin is easy.

Blood Red helmet

Blood Red left shoulder inset

Chapter color right shoulder inset

everything else Chaos Black

Done.

I went about it a bit differently.

Here's my Legio B&C TEC setup:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/Ieyke/Warhammer%2040k/TECinWH40kSMLegioBCcolors.jpg

Tried to get it as close as possible to the Legio colors as they are normally shown.

So we get to rock the colours if we're part of the clan? I have no idea how to get a clantag onto my Steam name.

You'd just change your Steam name to include the tag...

"The Emperor's Champion"

vs

"{B&C} The Emperor's Champion"

Or something of the sort.

Go to the main Steam window Friends (drop-down menu) > Change Profile Name

or

Go to the main Steam window Steam (drop-down menu) > Settings > Friends tab

I wouldn't change my name on the 360, just put it in the profile..somewhere..and poof.

Edit: I have made room in my bio, yay. Now, 360 players, first time I will bother to request this, but can yall add my gamertag? I only have five people to play with, and half of them are from outside Space Marine or from Armored Core/Section 8.P.

This is a bit of an odd request, but currently I want to make a backstory for the chapter of the Loyalist Marine I use in this game.

I don't own a copy of any of the Space Marine codexes, and I have the 3.5 and 4.0 (yuck) codexes for Chaos Marines.

Would one of you gentlemen be willing to help me with a DIY chapter? I've been looking at the guide on this forum, but I would like more insight and support before I go brainstorming when I have college work and other projects on my mind.

You get a code on the back of the manual, at least for the 360 version, that unlocks it.

All it is is to try and even the balance in terms of pre-owned copies; a company gets nothing from pre-owned sales hence the move from a lot of companies towards needing a code to unlock online MP.

I feel really dumb right now (As I read the back of MY game manual).......

On a side note;

gamertag; phillip corrie

platform; xbox360

Either run as Iron Hands, or as Emperors Children

Gamertag: CoolKassill

Timezone: Eastern US

Console: 360

Class: any, still trying to decide (just throw me down as a grey hunter or w/e)

Just send me a message saying your B&C and we can play. Would prefer to slaughter some baddies with my Wolf Brothers, but wont hesitate to join with other Astartes. :)

Space Marine=Space Wolves

Chaos=Night Lords

Those are my "Appearences" so far, ill play around with it later, still fairly new to it.

What about if you order it from Steam?

What about if you order it from Steam?

Seeing as Steam is platform-specific, and PC games have long come with CD-Keys, it's much the same. Though there has always been relatively little re-sale value in PC games anyway.

Had great game with some of the guys on here tonight despite my over zealous storm bolter antics. ;)

I am not a shield! ;)

Yes you are, now stop those bullets for me and let me steal your kills! I have to admit it was funny to hear your rage getting worse as I kept stealing your kills from right next to you, we need to hide around corners more.....

That was really funny, like I say great game and CJJ you provided me a great moving cover save when we weren't getting final vengeanced to death. ;)

I must get my revenge for Asdmodai shooting me in the back at the very last second of that match with his Raptor! ;)

Just you wait.. My in-game nerd-rage is legendary amongst those I play other online shooters with; I was just warming up ;)

Was a good laugh playing with you guys -_-

Would have tonight but I got into a lobby with some THQ reps, which resulted in me winning a Space Marine T-Shirt ^_^

We'll have to get together again for some more mayhem soon.

Im not sure i follow... THQ reps?

People who work for THQ promoting their games.

They had a mini event on this weekend where you could play with them and let them know your issues with the game and also win prizes :)

Is there anyone on here using Iron Hands on a regular basis? I am on XBOX 360 platform, and though I see tons of blue, green, grey, and every other color under the rainbow, I see no Iron Hands. On a side note, I was rather amused for a while when I got stuck for over a half-hour before I left the game in a capture and control. The score sat at 560 to 488, never went anywhere, but Great canage-I think the top five were when I left were combined for over 500 kills. I know I racked up 64 and almost 7000xp.

I was in that match. It was one of the weirdest things, I have seen in a muti-player game ever. But man was it fun I leveled up twice and unlocked a crap load of stuff.

Archived